velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
how do you get Marion and Belinda scenes i have both maxed but no change for prenancy?
For each character, you must first talk with them about pregnancy and convince them to stop using contraception. Also, be sure you are playing v1.3 of the game. MEGA download link was not correctly updated.

Obiyo

Aug 5, 2016
I'd prefer if changelogs didn't include specific scene details, so we can discover new content on our own.

Avarice92

Aug 17, 2023
Hello everyone, the game crashes after a date on the second floor of the mall, when you return home to the girl, what could be the problem? v1.3

Alex9107

Mar 18, 2021
I cant enter the night club? is this a bug?

This is not a bug, they have not yet received a license to open from Velesk (the night club is still in development :)). And you need to look for Zara's mother not in the night club (which is in the location with the fountain), but in the strip bar (Live Girls), which is in the ADULT Industry location...

Reactions: DNCH2019

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
scr03.jpg

New version of the game is out. Meet sister Kate - a nun who helps at the homeless shelter. You have a feeling, she would like to have a little more excitement in her life. You can now also pick up girls at the night club and as a female/futa mc, "help" homeless guys at the shelter.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: DNCH2019
3.80 star(s) 11 Votes