Flash Touch the Girl! [v1.08] [Sawatex]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

TinyDude

Mar 9, 2018
So anything new announced or something?
There was a small update to the Soft version from 1.01 to 1.02

"Updates from V1.01
Added hair accessory(head band), fixed some bugs. (Thanks for your bug report!)
It's a minor update but necessary for applying the next additional costume, so please update before that. (It will be released in the near future.)
Also "touchthegirl_sv.swf" file is included from this time, so those who use OS other than Windows may be able to play, although I can't support it."

dasfake

Sep 11, 2017
There was a small update to the Soft version from 1.01 to 1.02

"Updates from V1.01
Added hair accessory(head band), fixed some bugs. (Thanks for your bug report!)
It's a minor update but necessary for applying the next additional costume, so please update before that. (It will be released in the near future.)
Also "touchthegirl_sv.swf" file is included from this time, so those who use OS other than Windows may be able to play, although I can't support it."
Its a free download available on dev website.
Update page:
Download:

Reactions: TinyDude

XiLou

Nov 1, 2017
So next update might involve breast sizes as i noticed thats what Sawatex is working on and HOPEFULLY we finally find out what this dlc costume is "FCS#02 Amphibious battle suit". Thought i'd post this just to let you know

• Love
Reactions: SuperRayen

XiLou

Nov 1, 2017
the beta version is him testing something out,theres nothing really new on it and i found a dumb bug on it but yeah, heres said bug and it only happens with this costume.

Reactions: Zwart and TinyDude

MahBogus

Nov 18, 2019
Has the hardcore version been added yet?
The developer site stated that the hardcore version will be released "mid-2020" (near the bottom of the page). I don't think we have an exact date yet.
Developer Site:

XiLou

Nov 1, 2017
there isnt an exact date yet tho hes releasing new stuff as it goes along granted i think the boob thing and new UI hes trying is why he only posts once every 3 days?

voroon

Jul 17, 2017
so reskinning others work is enough to get the patreon monies now?

I mean I'm no moral arbiter but this one seems like it would be obvious.
Attually, This is pretty much 100% remake, If you have the time, use a Flash Decompiler such as JPEX you can see the sources are actually completely different.

AI/COM-RSPN

Aug 6, 2018
View attachment 452598

Overview:
This is touch simulation game and remake of their previous work "Feel the flash hardcore".​

Thread Updated: 2019-11-06
Release Date: 2019-11-01
Developer: Sawatex -
Censored: Yes
Version: SV002
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -

Extras:

View attachment 452618 View attachment 452620 View attachment 453030 View attachment 453031 View attachment 453032 View attachment 453033 View attachment 453034 View attachment 453035 View attachment 453037
Will the hard version be made free to the public?

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes