Flash Touch the Girl! [v1.08] [Sawatex]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes
D

Deleted member 2738

Any custom dialogue options like Super Deep Throat has?

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
Glad to see he's brought back Kasumi Rebirth in some capacity.

I love that old flash game.

TinyDude

Mar 9, 2018
Glad to see that Sawatex is updating/revising the game once again :) Already a big fan of the automatic teasing etc.

Also it's great that he is adding mod support for uncensoring. Kasumi Rebirth was one of my first adult flash games and I still enjoy it. Gonna be looking forward to the new release :)

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
i have a hunch sawatex themself uploaded the original decensor file to hongfire.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
I think the only thing uncensored was the vagina iirc, but other than that everything remained the same as the original.

May 5, 2017

I'll start TTG_SV003 beta test. Please download the file "ttg_sv003.zip" from the link below.
I added "abs level" and "fang" settings and fixed the bugs reported. (goha2, Remi, Z142 thanks for your report!)
You can delete all the files of previous version but if you've already installed additional DLC costume, please copy the files again following the below.

Install DLC additional costume set.
Please download the file "ttg_fcs01.zip" and follow the instruction of "readme.txt".

If you have comments, suggestions, requests, bug reports, etc., please write in this thread or message me. (Of course not obligatory.)
  • About suggestions/requests, I'll not respond to the comments, so you can post it as you like. If you need a reply, please contact me from the message though I may not be able to answer immediately. (because I often change my mind later.)
  • If you find bugs (also wrong English), please report me even if it's small or suspicious. (In particular, there are probably bugs that make clothes or parts of the body color white.) It would be very helpful if you could give me specific information such as the conditions and frequency of the occurrence.

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019

I'll start TTG_SV003 beta test. Please download the file "ttg_sv003.zip" from the link below.
I added "abs level" and "fang" settings and fixed the bugs reported. (goha2, Remi, Z142 thanks for your report!)
You can delete all the files of previous version but if you've already installed additional DLC costume, please copy the files again following the below.

Install DLC additional costume set.
Please download the file "ttg_fcs01.zip" and follow the instruction of "readme.txt".

If you have comments, suggestions, requests, bug reports, etc., please write in this thread or message me. (Of course not obligatory.)
  • About suggestions/requests, I'll not respond to the comments, so you can post it as you like. If you need a reply, please contact me from the message though I may not be able to answer immediately. (because I often change my mind later.)
  • If you find bugs (also wrong English), please report me even if it's small or suspicious. (In particular, there are probably bugs that make clothes or parts of the body color white.) It would be very helpful if you could give me specific information such as the conditions and frequency of the occurrence.

Много F.jpg

ray.doe

May 21, 2019
It's great that this is getting revisited. It just bothers me that there's no way to change the body type.

TinyDude

Mar 9, 2018
The hard version hasn't been released yet. It's gonna be released next year sometime as far as I gathered from the Sawatex website

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes