EquineHung

Mar 1, 2018
Yes finally some popcorn and not a god damn full course meal
These games have great animation great voice acting and great progression
You really feel you are wearing her down with pleasure
Very hot

Reactions: JackH13
Nov 6, 2017
And here I thought Sawatex up and vanished for good. Hmm, let's see if this one sticks the landing this time around.

Parthornax

Feb 5, 2018
This game is a repackaging of an old game... but with an added "create your own waifu"

Thats not good enough... it need MORE! the dev should take inspiration from super deepthroat with its easy to mod nature.
i also recommend some sort of story mode mod like super deepthroat (You could load a text file and it would playout in the game as subtitles and the girl would lip sync and facial expressions. it really helped sell the role playing)

I also recommend adding fetish content with the option of turning it off/on in the options menu
futa, trap, toys, whips, Cold water,shock, whatever... and if there something you don't like just turn it off!

Normally, i would suggest sticking to 2 or 3 fetishes but a game like this should be kinda like skyrim but without plot or quests serving as a blank canvas for modders...

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
The previous one was away ahead of its time, and the new one should be made using unity

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes