Flash Touch the Girl! [v1.08] [Sawatex]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
"Q2 of 2020" is about 6 months from now... might as well be forever, seeing how many games get abandoned within their first 6 months.
That's a short time in game development. Most AAA games are already in development for a year or more before the dev makes their existence known and then it's usually several months after that announcement before release. On top of that, AAA games don't follow the same release method, only releasing a finished game. We're lucky we have anything now, Sawatex could have just kept it silent or not given us anything until full game release.

• Haha
Reactions: UsagiSabita

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
This IS their next game. The dev making this is literally the same guy who did the original.
one could argue theyre merely improving on feel the flash HC Kasumi Rebirth, but its better than nothing. i wonder if i have to buy it again or get it as update.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
one could argue theyre merely improving on feel the flash HC Kasumi Rebirth, but its better than nothing. i wonder if i have to buy it again or get it as update.
It's semantics really, but at least we're still getting it as far as we know and it looks like certain things have been improved. Now we just have to wait for it to catch up to where the previous iteration/version was.

Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
Is it because its the Soft version or am I doing something wrong.

The little guide just says to click and hold, but that doesn't seem to do anything

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is it because its the Soft version or am I doing something wrong.

The little guide just says to click and hold, but that doesn't seem to do anything
What exactly are you trying to do? The only thing I saw that was locked because this is the soft mode version was using "the device."

D

Deleted member 1378207

Whatever it means by "push" when you're on her butthole or pussy
If it's like the previous game the only penetration can happer with the "device". I think with "push" the game means more touch without finger penetration

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
If it's like the previous game the only penetration can happer with the "device". I think with "push" the game means more touch without finger penetration
Beat me to it, that's exactly what it means. Basically a click to finger function. The only actual penetration will be in the hard version using the device.

Teleiah

Nov 15, 2018
Talking about nostalgia... with Sawatex's return we only need Konashion back and we good.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes