Flash Touch the Girl! [v1.08] [Sawatex]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

rambool

Jun 8, 2018
I heard, that the author(s) of original "Kasumi rebirth" are making another game, and hoped that this might be it, but...
Shabby deficient reskin? Seriously?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
This is the soft version, sex is disabled. Is there a secret to turn it into hard version or is it hard-coded?

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Well now, kids, a long long time ago there was this flash game.... and now it is here again. Oh joy!

jackops

May 18, 2017
a copy of Kasumi Rebirth with better graphics / audio quality and maybe more options. against their accent make me laugh and still DEMO version must be specified!
PS:(there is only forplay available )

leoslima

Jul 22, 2017
this game is made by sawatex, who made feel the flash hardcore(or kasumi rebirth if you wanna call it), this is not a reskin of the original game, like some of you are saying, is made by the same guy(or group idk). you can find more informations on the dev's official site

also, as far as i know this is super beta, so don't expect much but, if i'm correct, the goal is to make this game gold like super deepthroat, with mod support and stuff like that

Reactions: Hollie

vlademagic

Nov 27, 2017
this game is made by sawatex, who made feel the flash hardcore(or kasumi rebirth if you wanna call it), this is not a reskin of the original game, like some of you are saying, is made by the same guy(or group idk). you can find more informations on the dev's official site

also, as far as i know this is super beta, so don't expect much but, if i'm correct, the goal is to make this game gold like super deepthroat, with mod support and stuff like that
if that happens i would be so happy cause i got that game with almost all mods,the game is kinda laggy but i still enjoy it :D

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes