Flash Touch the Girl! [v1.08] [Sawatex]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
Imo this is just a reskin. It's the same as kasumi rebirth, which makes it ridiculous taking so much time
Just because it looks the same doesnt me it isnt completely different underneath the visuals. There is a lot of tedious programming that goes into every part of a game and im pretty sure the developer is just one person who probably has other responsibilities than just making this game.

Feb 12, 2018
Just because it looks the same doesnt me it isnt completely different underneath the visuals. There is a lot of tedious programming that goes into every part of a game and im pretty sure the developer is just one person who probably has other responsibilities than just making this game.

I appreciate what you you both mean. And I unfortunately do have 1 point I am unable to explain.
Its a flash game that was made 17 years ago .
The creator revealed another game in the works (The same creator) for mid 2020.
Then he gave us the Demo and we realized it barely changes any of the main animations, visuals and elements which he clearly draws over.
So my question is, there a Flash game that took longer time to be created ? (Also taking into account that it was delayed).

Reactions: thirstyman

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
I appreciate what you you both mean. And I unfortunately do have 1 point I am unable to explain.
Its a flash game that was made 17 years ago .
The creator revealed another game in the works (The same creator) for mid 2020.
Then he gave us the Demo and we realized it barely changes any of the main animations, visuals and elements which he clearly draws over.
So my question is, there a Flash game that took longer time to be created ? (Also taking into account that it was delayed).
I mean, hes working on it and making progress. He even posts development progress on his patreon once or twice a week with detailed info. We just have to be patient.

CheesyPnut98

Dec 2, 2019
Can't wait for the hard version to be done, it has the potential to be one those really really good adult games, like SDT ya get me, this game looks modable as well, so maybe once it's out, people will create awesome mods for it like they do with SDT. It does suck that it takes so long to be released but that's okay.

Sandman341

Aug 18, 2019
What's going to be the difference between the hard and soft version? this looks like something to definitely keep an eye on. Is this "soft" version good and worth playing?

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
What's going to be the difference between the hard and soft version? this looks like something to definitely keep an eye on. Is this "soft" version good and worth playing?
The soft version has no "fuck" options. To asnwer your question, imo no. So far is just a reskin of kasumi rebirth (same options, no differences except for the skin of the "girls") but nothing aside from groping/stripping. I was expecting at least some changes and upgrades since the game is very very old, but so far aside from slow develop, seems have no original idea

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
Anyone subbed to him on patreon or whatnot? I wonder if he gives ny news at all, and whats in them if he does
He basically posts screenshots and a description of what hes currently working on a couple times a week. Its only a dollar to see if you're that curious.

Feb 12, 2018
To be completely honest the updates he posts are what I would show my bosses at work if I have done 50% of something and explain in the detail the details...
I.E.
Pantyhose programming .

Could be left for later , but he started with it.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes