Flash Touch the Girl! [v1.08] [Sawatex]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Slappy400

Sep 7, 2017
What would you add to this game? A story cause half of us will skip it and go to the gameplay, a relationship bar cause I'm pretty sure most to some of us will look up a guide and skip it and go to free mode seriously what would you add

Zwart

Jun 16, 2018
What would you add to this game? A story cause half of us will skip it and go to the gameplay, a relationship bar cause I'm pretty sure most to some of us will look up a guide and skip it and go to free mode seriously what would you add
More options? Outfits, toys, actions?

Reactions: Slappy400

SuperRayen

Jan 19, 2018
Tbh the game had it all already the only thing needed is a reskin/new graphics/and an updated animations that's all but like he didnt need to start from scratch it was all there ready + i didnt see any new 'animations' nor 'scenes' so far that's y im confused about the delay

Feb 12, 2018
Well, the pantyhose are done being developed, so maybe it'll be done soon?
Next up ... sweaters. :D

I have been waiting on this creators release since Kasumi Rebirth was released and untouched for so many years (modwise :D)

Hopes are high it will be within next month...

oizenx

Feb 27, 2018
Probably stuff like Gags/more bdsm toys.

I don't actually find new outfits all that interesting, especially not for working on for 10 months out of the year.

Reactions: barteko45 and Zwart

Alemdalenda

Jul 6, 2018
Probably stuff like Gags/more bdsm toys.

I don't actually find new outfits all that interesting, especially not for working on for 10 months out of the year.
I think like more positions and POV should be one extra to this type of game. And seems like the owner should not release in this year, anyways.

Kuronius

Oct 25, 2017
I mean we have a dlsite page and he says its gonna release in the end of December.

nintc

Jun 27, 2018
I mean we have a dlsite page and he says its gonna release in the end of December.
I mean his release dates mean nothing by this point. He's extended it so many times. I remember back when it was supposed to be released in early summer and then he kept extending it by a month and now it's extended to December. Wonder if it will come full circle and release at the start of summer in 2021.

sevalot

Sep 2, 2017
But he did also say "After July" and then "After August" and now "within this year". So end of december is the last possible date before he is technically not truthful anymore

Sandman341

Aug 18, 2019
anyone know any good games like this? the whole customization and touching and sex(even though this doesn't have any yet) and stuff. SDT though not exactly like this is pretty close and the best I've seen.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes