Flash Touch the Girl! [v1.08] [Sawatex]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Well, seems like he is finally making the shoes for the Maid Costume, this was posted 2 days ago on a patreon-only post. Maybe once he is done he can finally move on with something else, please...

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017

Seems it's almost finished. But now there's problem: WHEN FINALY???

Reactions: Valila

Dragonclaw

Oct 11, 2018
There is two things that worth the wait no matter what:
  • wife
  • anyone who's dressed in a maid costume
Though I would love to see it finished already too lol.

Hot girls 87

Oct 27, 2022
after this no one vote for more outfits what we need is new tools or someing thats new to the game pls im sick of this guy taken so long

Reactions: DERSXC

Dragonclaw

Oct 11, 2018
I agree. I never had problem waiting for the release of something no matter how small it was. It is just a fun little game for those who enjoy this type of entertainment. Sometimes getting something new for it is more than enough and I'm glad for it.

BoobsDxD

Apr 11, 2018
Welp, 1.06 is out but no updates for it. It's just prep work for the maid costume later this month so I'll upload the 1.06 version when we get that.

Reactions: David Ca

uyesuyes

Jun 24, 2017
1.06 out!

• Added initialize buttons in Girl & Costumes settings.
  • Added edit button to "Personal data" window in Girl settings, and the number of characters is now unlimited.
  • to V1.06. Reinstall is required. Automatic installation is now supported.
  • Added several backgrounds. Note that the restraints and animation settings for each stage will be initialized.
  • Bug fix: "Personal data" in Girl settings are not saved, and using the space key while editing will close the game.
  • Bug fix: In the back view, can't wear removed glasses, necklaces, etc. The belt of Shinobi-suit disappears when removed.
  • Bug fix: Sometimes the background switches one after another.
  • Bug fix: When additional costumes are installed in the order FCS#02 -> FCS#01, Girl settings are swapped.
  • Other small bug fixes and modifications.

David Ca

May 31, 2018
The graphic and drawing quality of this game has fascinated me since its beginnings as Kasumi Rebirth.
I think this game only needs a sliding button with which to regulate the size of the breasts, from small to huge. Let's see if there is any luck and someone who is on Patreon proposes it to the author.

Reactions: uyesuyes

XiLou

Nov 1, 2017
Sawatex said he's uploading it on Sunday the 17th,it'll be on dlsite and itch.io that day so im excited for it xD

letronix

Dec 23, 2017

Seems like the Maid Costume is already up on Itch.io. It's the only paid costume so far (and probably of many more to come).

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes