Flash Touch the Girl! [v1.08] [Sawatex]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

efpandhs

Jun 12, 2022
Save files are located in this path:
C:\Users\*USER*\AppData\Roaming\Sawatex\Local Store\#SharedObjects\#sawatex
Try removing one of them (moving it to the desktop) and see what changes.

Dragonclaw

Oct 11, 2018
weird question but anyone know a way to reset the girls to default? like how if you change how they look or their clothes back to the default colors and stuff?
When you're in the character settings the first preset option is their default colors, though you have to manually select it for their hair, skin, and all the dress. Alternatively you can delete the save file, there isn't any unlockables to lose.

Ethas

Jul 14, 2017
Save files are located in this path:
C:\Users\*USER*\AppData\Roaming\Sawatex\Local Store\#SharedObjects\#sawatex
Try removing one of them (moving it to the desktop) and see what changes.
just did it, it acts as if it's starting the game for the first time. not the biggest issue since you can just reinstall the add ons

Demonshayde

Nov 21, 2021
weird question but anyone know a way to reset the girls to default? like how if you change how they look or their clothes back to the default colors and stuff?
in settings, on page 2, there are options to initialize various settings. one of the options is for costumes. just be aware that you may have to reinstall the extra costumes. i don't know if just using that setting does it, but i know full initialization makes you have to do it.

Kapan

Jan 18, 2018
Somehow I can't find the game on my pc anymore so I downloaded a fresh copy from the op and I noticed that the pussy looks very strange, almost like a failed decensor.
Can anyone confirm?

Reactions: ShadySkull

Zwart

Jun 16, 2018
Reactions: Kapan

Zwart

Jun 16, 2018
Thanks for the help.
According to the included ReadMe - file I need to install the modinstaller from .
Unfortunately this page is down. Is there another way?
Like I said: no need for the mod installer, just copy the SWF files to the data folder and it will work.

Reactions: Kapan
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes