Collection Video ToughCookieSV Collection [2024-01-15] [ToughCookieSV]

danny1932

Aug 20, 2023
its great, so is the first where Ciri submits to the succubus futanari cock on sight and is fucked in the Cave. She becomes obedient immediately.

EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
"Length: 12min+ (longest anim 06:25) " <_< the definition of length as an average changed a lot from back in the days. So animations vary between 1-6minutes. Cause long was 10-20min in the animation business. Now it seems ~6min is long...
It's not about length, it's about the quality. Sure you can churn out 20 variations of the same loop, just changing the skin/model over the same rig, reusing animations and be lazy or you can make a very crude, badly animated video that is 20 minutes, 90% of which is the same animation seen from different angles looped over and over or just very bad sequences one after another with no flow and shitty ending... or you can make a 1-6 minute video, all of which is well animated with attention to detail that culuminates in an impressive finish.

I pick well made 1 minute video any day made in Blender with detailed animation, great body physics, detailed expressions, detailed models and well done cum sim at the end (ideally creampie or overflowing throatpie) over 20 minute garbage made by somoene who used to make hot garbage in SFM and now makes hot garbage in Blender.

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
I pick well made 1 minute video any day made in Blender with detailed animation, great body physics, detailed expressions, detailed models and well done cum sim at the end (ideally creampie or overflowing throatpie) over 20 minute garbage made by somoene who used to make hot garbage in SFM and now makes hot garbage in Blender.
curious who is making these well made 1min videos cos the ones i see usually are 5-6 sec loops just extended for a minute with different angles