5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Rosewaren

Feb 23, 2018
does anyone know how to get the Hanny Sword? I got the Good Hanny Card thing and i know i have to buy all of the items from the hanny merchant for one stamp but what about the other two? The wiki walkthrough doesn't state where the other two Hanny subquests for it are

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
does anyone know how to get the Hanny Sword? I got the Good Hanny Card thing and i know i have to buy all of the items from the hanny merchant for one stamp but what about the other two? The wiki walkthrough doesn't state where the other two Hanny subquests for it are
I don't remember this 100%, but aside for the Hanny merchant, there was a Hanny cone that wanted a picture of Shuri. I think there was another one with a similar quest. I don't think they were missable, they blocked paths on the map.

Rosewaren

Feb 23, 2018
I don't remember this 100%, but aside for the Hanny merchant, there was a Hanny cone that wanted a picture of Shuri. I think there was another one with a similar quest. I don't think they were missable, they blocked paths on the map.
That explains a lot then. Because i didn't join the Hanny religion i never went back to talk to them until post game where i was hunting for all the swords. It was then that i learned i could still get the Good Hanny Card but because i got it Post Tournament and thus i couldn't get the those two's stamps since they were now gone

Silent boy

Nov 16, 2023
...Um, I feel like there should be warning to not use first slot to save your game... all my progress was gone...

*sniff*

..I was lucky enough to encounter mimic and beat him with only lvl 6 character and lightning sword...

*crying*

Goodbye my 30k~ and 500~ exp...

*died out of misery*

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: ShannonKun
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes