5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
Maybe I should play this...
I started AliceSoft games with "Sengoku Rance" and loved it so much I started looking for more of their games that were, at that time, 99% untranslated.

Anyway, I played "Toushin Toshi 3" many years ago, and it was SO GOOD!! I'm not sure how it holds up to today's standards, but at the time, for my standards, it was a god sent. The problem was it was untranslated. I learned to play with a text stripper and a multi engine machine translator in parallel to playing the game just for this game. and I managed to play it completely while understanding everything (since I do have a mediocre understanding of Japanese that was, along with hearing the audio and reading what text I could in it's jap form, enough to understand it and pick up what I didn't from the many machine translations).

I loved it so much I played it like that twice. After that I decided I will fan translate the game. I released an interface translation patch, and then proceeded to translate the entire text of the game as I made my 3rd play through it. Some people offered to help with the image editing but never actually did... and after I translated about 10% of the entire massive text of the game, my PC died and took all the work with it... after that I gave up... :(

Maybe someday MangaGamer will actually pick it up. It's so worth it.
i genuinely feel like crying after seeing that level of commitment

Reactions: ShannonKun

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
i genuinely feel like crying after seeing that level of commitment
I legit miss the characters... And oh those game mechanics :love:. I loved the weapon upgrade system, and the close link you had with your partner that was essential to you for getting stronger. There was such a verity of female characters and each one had her H moments. And that plot... Also all the AliceSoft world lore that I love - this game actually takes place in the Rance universe on an "IF" timeline, in the future. Future-Rance at some point also makes a cameo at the tournament, only to get disqualified for "assaulting" his opponent XD.

I want to play this again... but there is almost 0% chance for me being able to put the time needed to play a game like that again. I've gotten married and became a father since then, sleep became a privilege :X

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
Here is a perfect save.

The file 闘神ⅡFS.ALD is REQUIRED. It goes in the same folder as the executable and will unlock all the CG and H-scenes in Alice's Mansion (selectable from the title screen).

The file tt2SJ.ASD is OPTIONAL and will overwrite the save in slot 10. It is a save at the end of the game with max stats in case you're interested in the ending.

As luck would have it, I played through all these old AliceSoft games back in July. So I had this ready to go.
This is good, but is there any way to access the Mansion without having to set my system locale to Japanese?

kiryyuu

Aug 1, 2021
Anyone facing an issue where everything takes a while to "register"? like when I click "Normal Attack " it takes somewhere between 5 to 10 seconds for the attack to happen, same thing with interacting with the environment, loading new areas etc.

Roldan1157

Apr 20, 2021
Anyone facing an issue where everything takes a while to "register"? like when I click "Normal Attack " it takes somewhere between 5 to 10 seconds for the attack to happen, same thing with interacting with the environment, loading new areas etc.
Yeah im having the same problem, i think it freezes everytime it has to play a sound effect (like a swordslash or a monster making a sound). I dont know how to fix it though.

kiryyuu

Aug 1, 2021
Yeah im having the same problem, i think it freezes everytime it has to play a sound effect (like a swordslash or a monster making a sound). I dont know how to fix it though.
Are you by any chance the same guy in the comment section of Broken Controller's video on the game? Anyways, it seems like the only solution is playing on another computer (preferably faster), I beat the game on my PC and I didn't have any problems whatsoever.

Viir

May 21, 2018
Hi i've been trying to get this game to work properly for a few hours with no success. The problem is that whenever the game plays an audio source e.g (enemy/mob noise , combat effect or that goddamm stomp x3 noise) the game freezes. I have used a few methods but most dont work or must be used per freeze. If anyone could tell me what i've done wrong i would appreciate it.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Since there really isn't a clear answer on this, I just want to ask how ntr heavy this game is, as the premise highly suggests ntr in the description yet this game does not have a tag for it so I'm getting mixed signals from it. Could someone explain this to me?

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
Since there really isn't a clear answer on this, I just want to ask how ntr heavy this game is, as the premise highly suggests ntr in the description yet this game does not have a tag for it so I'm getting mixed signals from it. Could someone explain this to me?
As far as I remember, the NTR is basically the MC sleeping with other peoples women.
It really doesn't feel much like NTR, as the MC isn't in the competition for that - so he is not forcing himself on the women. Also, since they agreed to be "prizes", the women are usually the ones presenting themselves to him with no hard feelings from them or their partners (since they are most of the time not even a romantic couple). There may be a few exceptions, and scenes where women are forced and humiliated, but they are mostly by other competitors, if I recall correctly.

That's why I agree the NTR tag should not really be there, though technically it could be.

Reactions: Trickstar

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
As far as I remember, the NTR is basically the MC sleeping with other peoples women.
It really doesn't feel much like NTR, as the MC isn't in the competition for that - so he is not forcing himself on the women. Also, since they agreed to be "prizes", the women are usually the ones presenting themselves to him with no hard feelings from them or their partners (since they are most of the time not even a romantic couple). There may be a few exceptions, and scenes where women are forced and humiliated, but they are mostly by other competitors, if I recall correctly.

That's why I agree the NTR tag should not really be there, though technically it could be.
What about the mc losing a battle? Is it a game over or does something happen to his childhood friend mentioned in the description?

Reina321

Nov 22, 2020
Hey.. I'm suggesting that anyone that has freeze problem should tried to run it on emulation, if not tried to play on different desktop. I tried it on exagear in android and it run smoothly without freeze so far. It's still not the best experince tho, I wish someday, somebody would find a definitive solution for this.

Reactions: Viir

Viir

May 21, 2018
Hey.. I'm suggesting that anyone that has freeze problem should tried to run it on emulation, if not tried to play on different desktop. I tried it on exagear in android and it run smoothly without freeze so far. It's still not the best experince tho, I wish someday, somebody would find a definitive solution for this.
Thank you for the suggestion. Could i trouble you for the link to the emulator that you used. I would really appreciate it.

Reina321

Nov 22, 2020
Thank you for the suggestion. Could i trouble you for the link to the emulator that you used. I would really appreciate it.
Ah, I'm really sorry for the late reply. I rarely visit this forum. I use exagear emulator for this game. For where I get all the necessary files, I got in from a discord server named Android Visual Novels (former name AVN). There is a guide on their server that explain all the necessary steps. Also If you have any trouble, you can ask for their help.

Last edited:
Reactions: Viir

Viir

May 21, 2018
Ah, I'm really sorry for the late reply. I rarely visit this forum. I use exagear emulator for this game. For where I get all the necessary files, I got in from a discord server named Android Visual Novels (former name AVN). There is a guide on their server that explain all the necessary steps. Also If you have any trouble, you can ask for their help.
Thank you for your help.
Have a good one.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes