5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Toushin-Toshi-2.jpg

Overview:
You've been in love with your old childhood friend Hazuki ever since you can remember. You've become a couple and all seems perfect...except that she is the daughter of the person you've been studying swordsmanship under. And the fact that you have been stuck at Level 4 for the longest time makes winning her hand a bit out of your reach...

Then comes the Toushin tournament. A fighting tourney that happens every year, the best of fighters enter to win the coveted Toushin title (Toushin literally means God of Battle). Each contestant must come in with a female partner and if the contestant loses the battle, their partner becomes the property of the winner for the rest of the day, free to do whatever he or she wishes to do to them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-01-04
Release Date: 1994-12-10
Developer: (requires Japanese VPN to enter)
Translator:
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Store:
Other games in the series:
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Capture.PNG Capture2.PNG Capture3.PNG Capture5.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I'm sort of in a love hate relationship with Rance as a character (the games themselves are top notch).

Gotta love his enthusiasm, get-go attitude, and the humour he often presents via his antics... all the rape, enslavement, and murder somewhat presents a "moral dilemma" for the player. Thankfully the games are often so over the top and humouristic, that they are impossible to be taken seriously. Every now and then a man just gotta wield his hyperweapon.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I'm sort of in a love hate relationship with Rance as a character (the games themselves are top notch).

Gotta love his enthusiasm, get-go attitude, and the humour he often presents via his antics... all the rape, enslavement, and murder somewhat presents a "moral dilemma" for the player. Thankfully the games are often so over the top and humouristic, that they are impossible to be taken seriously. Every now and then a man just gotta wield his hyperweapon.
Yeah, if Rance isn't a "villain protagonist" he's pretty damn close and I'm not such a fan of that either but they're 100% comedic games and his bad ways are always played for laughs at least.

Almost always...

Reactions: Namco15 and Hajtand

bread

Jul 8, 2017

I believe rance is pretty wholesome around his daughter if i remmeber correctly

Reactions: JoaPro and Namco15

Neo001

Aug 13, 2017
so guys... I m more of a story type guy. I wonder do I need to play 1 to get the story in this one?

Reactions: Namco15

orlmente

Mar 12, 2018

The irony is that every human villain in the series is so much worse than Rance that they disgust even him. The nonhuman villains simply see humans as cattle and weeds. So between that and some guy that thinks with his hyper weapon...

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Rance... rance... wait isn't that the fucker from the series thats basically psuedo rape or that soft rape crap that I hate? This has something to do with him? I'll pass then I literally can't think of a single thing about that series i like...even the "rape" in it annoys me.

pacefrei

Oct 27, 2017
Rance... rance... wait isn't that the fucker from the series thats basically psuedo rape or that soft rape crap that I hate? This has something to do with him? I'll pass then I literally can't think of a single thing about that series i like...even the "rape" in it annoys me.
Same company and setting (kind of), but no Rance is not in the game. You'll be happy to know that the protagonist here is mostly a lot more considerate (though you can choose to be a dick in some of the encounters, and there is some rape stuff later on for plot reasons I'd rather not spoil.).

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Same company and setting (kind of), but no Rance is not in the game. You'll be happy to know that the protagonist here is mostly a lot more considerate (though you can choose to be a dick in some of the encounters, and there is some rape stuff later on for plot reasons I'd rather not spoil.).
My issue is less with the character being considerate or a dick and more with the exaggeration of everything especially the H-scenes.

tgreeny1

May 19, 2017
you are actually a little off, rance does appear in this game, as an easter egg, once you get far enough down in the dungeons and go through I think open the mirror portals or w/e. They have several characters that can pop up from other games, rance included.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes