3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Tried and did'nt work ...
tested the game out now. kinda weird. i can find all keys except for the attack key, which is supposedly /yet simply isn't...
i don't even know where the heck it could be on a japanese keyboard either xD.,but you might right on that matter. you need indeed a jap. keybord due to the dev being an idiot for using a custom key. it would be like using my razer specific key button "fn", lmao.

however, if you have a ps4 controller, the controls will work flawlessly. simply get ds4 tool and use a micro-usb or a bluetooth adapter (at least 2.0) to connect your controller with the pc and you are good to go.

Reactions: Viola966

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Unable to attack and proceed anything with keyboard controls -.- anyone got the [/] [\] Key figured out?
If you are on a standard qwerty keyboard, they are next to the shift keys, though that is on a uk english setup, if you are not then no idea.

plasticman

Aug 14, 2018
i have chose to write a review for this game so first i will give a general pro/con list (i will not be addressing the hentai in this review due to how subjective that is for different people)

pros
.cute art
.not awful music

cons
.overly easy
.exploitable combat
.very bland world generation

alright so lets get to the actual review instead of the list. first off there is a problem with the combat and that is if you are in an attack animation you can tap block key to immediately cancel the animation and attack again allowing you stun lock most creatures and breeze through bosses. on the second level there are holes in the floor ever where which would not be so bad if the jump was actually worth a crap and mentioning the second floor if an enemy drops an item on one of the falling platforms you will most of the time have to fall off the map to get it though that does a decent amount of damage. another thing that's not that great about this game is most of the enemies are far to easy to kill. now onto the good part of the review, the character and the clothing customization is cute and the music doesn't make you want to tear your ears out. so my overview is its not awful and the only time i would play this is when i was wanting to wast some time

side note:the other game that i played made by the same developers millia and the phantom witch is far better though

tldr: its not bad but i would only play it to wast some time

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Threads actually have a separate review section, click the stars opposite the title. Careful where you click as you write though, if you close the window by accident you loose anything typed out. And never mention other games in a review.

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018

I'll assume most of you are using Windows 10 (I'm using W7 myself so it's slightly different) and just in case you aren't doing it right I'm leaving this here. You should add the Japanese keyboard as the guide says and switch to it while the game window has the focus just in case it resets to your default one on switching tabs.
Once you've done that your attack button should be the key on the left of right shift. The rest of the keys are the same as before.

Since there are so many people that can't play the game without a controller due to this problem it'd be nice to add a warning to the post about it.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
ps4 command also to play?
The controller? If you on Windows 8 or 10 you should just have to plug it in, if not you might need DS4Windows. There's a guide and link .

What Ever

Sep 9, 2018
.overly easy
.exploitable combat
The last floor is pretty tough though. Also no need to exploit anything as the backstab/aerial attack mechanic is pretty cool ;)
Graphics-wise, there is a slight POM glitch on the Clockwork segment, but everything else is neat.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Well, would be nice I guess, but unfortunately the input-mode-switching-voodoo-that-you-doodoo is not helping me with my non-standard QWERTY keyboard. No place on it for forward- or backslash, in any input mode, sadly.

Will try AutoHotKey, but not holding out my breath...

Oh well, time to find my controller lying around somewhere, covered in dust. At least I hope I can find it... xD

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote