The Meninist

Apr 12, 2021
Pretty much yes.
Reason for that is that it is the actual goal to defeat AND IMPREGNATE the floor guardians which simply can't be done with anal sex.

Haven't played to the very of Chapter 3 so it is possible a later encounter has anal sex in it.
But even if that is the case you'd have to wade through much content that you apparently don't like very much.

I agree, it is never good if a developer listens to much to the "fans". That can lead to the developer being known as a bottom bitch and/or is abandoning the game due to lack of interest because s/he is making something s/he does not like personally to "do right by the fans".

However what the situation some are complaining about right now is:
The game has a femdom tag, but there is no actual femdom in the game. That is because scenes that are more or less sold as femdom are governed by the blackmail tag instead.
The sister FORCES MC into sex, there is no consent whatsoever which is required for femdom in at least the dubious variation. For instance if the little sister made a bet with MC and MC lost.
The sequence with the shapeshifter floor guardian also is not female domination but outright rape.
In both cases the femdom is intended, but a more severe tag is taking precedence.

Very simplified example:
Your toe hurts and I hit you in the head with a hammer.
You'll forget the hurting toe ...

That is the general "you". I do not mean YOU personally. It is neither an insult nor a threat.
Thanks for understanding.

The sequence with the orc gilf comes closest to femdom at one point, but it is mutual sex and not her fully dominating MC.
Ultimately meaning the femdom tag is somewhat misplaced. It is a planned tag for sure.
Now that the blackmail supposedly is ending future encounters with the little sister can be classified as femdom without blackmail "interfering".
The game has drug and rape in it WITHOUT them being tagged.
i agree the dev shot her/himself in the foot without proper tagging or there should've been a warning aside. I'm imagning if there was ntr without it being properly tagged, people would lose there minds. so yeah i understand

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
I liked this scene. I don’t care that there is no choice here, that the MC is on drugs and that she is being raped while another futa does it, I was just waiting for a scene like this. But I didn't like one thing. Why do they do this through the cage?

bulifun

Sep 15, 2019
good game, a bit linear for my taste for example in like every scene you get forced to see both femdom and futadom, would be nicer to have the option to be subby or more dominant or switch (like now)

Last edited:

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
Instead of changing the story, since the Dev wants to tell a story of submissive Futa MC, they should add tags accordingly. No need to mention Femdom tag as there is no true femdom. Rape and Drugs and Blackmail and Humiliation tag exists so you can mention them. Since the story has no choices and we are forced to go through the one Dev intends, please introduce the Kinetic Novel Tag. If you can modify the tags according to the story, atleast the players will know what they are getting into.

Reactions: Brannon

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
good game, a bit linear for my taste for example in like every scene you get forced to see both femdom and maledom, would be nicer to have the option to be subby or more dominant or switch (like now)
Maledom?

There is not a single NPC in the game (at least rendered) that is male.
Not 100% sure about the flashbacks from the orc gilf, though.
But even if that flashback included a male, he certainly was not dominating.

Reactions: Alucard421

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
Nope, just seems to be missing the tag if that's the case. Especially in the later content, no stone or hole seems to be unchurned unturned.
Pretty much yes.
Reason for that is that it is the actual goal to defeat AND IMPREGNATE the floor guardians which simply can't be done with anal sex.

Haven't played to the very of Chapter 3 so it is possible a later encounter has anal sex in it.
But even if that is the case you'd have to wade through much content that you apparently don't like very much.
Thanks for explanation

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Maledom?

In this update there's a female/male cheating scene near pond where mc bathing after the tower.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TowerOfDreams-CH3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
In this update there's a female/male cheating scene near pond where mc bathing after the tower.
lmao people will die bc of a small scene where secondary characters appear and the tags don't reflect it. Do you guys go to therapy when a tv series introduces a plot change?

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Just finished, were there any choices beyond who you had a sex scene with in a dream? I get if the dev is making a kinetic novel the plot is the plot, but having kinda fake choices some places, and then no real choices other places, undercuts the point of having choices at all.

Also, really not sure why MC's model had to be changed. The overall scene was fine, but the model was good before, and the additional transformation didn't seem to add anything of value. I guess it may be closer to some folks preferences, but it seemed weird and unnecessary to me. I may be in the minority though.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This was good, the impregnation angle is nice, and I'm glad that the whole obeying the sister thing has run its course. It's a bit of a shame the MC never gets to actually go revisit the guardians, I feel that's kinda wasted the character development you get with them to just suddenly be like 'Done, next'. Especially hope she'll get to have fun with them once they're all sporting baby bumps for more than just some sort of epilogue - though I will admit not sure how that'll work out timewise unless her super sperm makes for shorter pregnancies.

I am feeling what is basically a total lack of choices though. Sometimes you might pick between a scene with the mother or daughter but there's been nothing that shapes the path the MC takes, or the sort of relationships she has, or anything of the sort - it's essentially a linear kinetic novel kinda things. I especially didn't want to use the de-hornying potion on the family (even though I suspect it won't have much effect). Also wouldn't have minded forcibly breeding the shapeshifter even if she was upset by it.

The puzzles have improved in chapter 3, in earlier ones sometimes the wrong piece would be grabbed or rotated, now they're squarer it works better. However, they're still not actually square. I think either there needs to be a bit of a fixed border or something to allow for the middles pieces to be truly square, or, have the pieces do 180 degree rotations so they're always 1 of the actual possible positions.

Oh it has the classic thing in futa games of weirdly big penises, but I was glad that at least they didn't all have weird inflated bodies and massive tits like you sometimes get. I didn't like the nipple change (or that she got an even bigger dick). I really like the sister in general and want to see her getting knocked up even if the MC won't get any power from it.

Small thing as the fights are very simple and I don't think supposed to actually be anything tactical but... fireball is pointless... deals 7-12 damage, hurts MC for 8... so a differential of -1 to 4... light attack 6-8, heavy 5-11, making either just straight up better even if they roll their lowest damage and fireball rolls its highest. Only time I could see it being used is if you absolutely needed 12 damage (and you'd have to get lucky) to kill an enemy before they did some kind of mega attack and the upper limit of 11 on heavy attack wouldn't do it.
(values from the shapeshifter fight)

bulifun

Sep 15, 2019
Maledom?

well I meant the protagonist with the dick, but to be correct it’s futadom :)

Hellas

Aug 25, 2018
Thank you dev for updating the game. Loved this game but I had almost lost all hope.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
lmao people will die bc of a small scene where secondary characters appear and the tags don't reflect it. Do you guys go to therapy when a tv series introduces a plot change?
What is dead may never die :HideThePain:

I'm not sure what this has to do with me. The question was about male dominance and that there were no male characters in the game. I just remembered one of them.

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
Unfortunately this update was something stupid, there was no vaginal sex with Thirsty and Irvine with the MC. Only oral sex masturbation and dreams that were annoying in chapter 3, and to top it all off a horrible character Veil who raped the protagonist even if she won the fight lol I had enough with the orc Mog who is horrible. More than a year waiting for there to be good content with the MC's family and tremendous Fail.

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Oh mmmm... I don't rly know what to think of this update as I was a bit surprised when it ended. I kinda hope that it'd end when we would be able to make up with blue girl and take her power. I thought that the chapter would end when we got her power. + I won't lie what a useful power to have. No more of that doubting bs with that power lol.

Honestly, the update was great but duuuude I'm still hungry, maybe it's the fact that the whole chapter was = 1day-ingame that made me fee like this idk.
Maybe it's the fact that a lot happened in the dreamworld and I KNOW THAT DREAMS HAV A BIG PART TO PLAY in this game and maybe it's just but it kinda turns me off, no more like it doesn't turn me on when I know smt is happenin in a dream (maybe if it was a collective one, kinda weird to say lol, I honestly don't know how to expain it lol)
Others might be waitin to bang the fam but dude I just want to get that cheat mental power lol. Getting the ability to hear her mothers or any other person's thoughts would avoid all that useless bs lol. + given the fact that she enchances the abilites she gain, she may even be able to use it without touching the person.

If i think abt it, there's smt that I find kind of sad in this update. It's the "rape scene". I was kinda "ok" with it bc I thought that the MC and her would make up and become "lovers" in this same update. Yk heal each others wounds. I mean it wasn't the scene in itself that bugged, it's more the fact that we didn't get that and her redemption arc in one go. I was like, oh ok it begins savage and it ends sweet, sadly I didn't get the sweetness I needed to balance the sour part lol. That's what I found frustrating but Ig it's ok now that I've cooled off lol
Hope we'll get to see that in the next update.

Anyway, it's a good update. I respect the fact that the author didn't drop it. However I can't help but wonder if every chapter will come at the same rate this one did..

I wish y'all the best dev/s

THX

Last edited:

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Alright, alright. Before this thread becomes a "I'm right, you're wrong" one, I'll say this. Yes, there were a lot of ways I could've done that part of the story, but that's the one I went with. Now, I'm not one to live in my own world and do what I want, so I ask everyone here. Would you like for me to write a different outcome to the Tower scene, and if yes, tell me what you didn't like from the original. I don't plan on touching the rest of the chapter or the game. It's just for that scene because I also would've like to write it differently. It also adds more choice to the player, which is something I want to keep adding.
I liked the scene, but since you asked, here's what I would suggest.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's just an idea, and it would require some cutting and pasting to make sure you keep the plotline consistent.

Reactions: Alucard421

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I'm rather puzzled about that. In the Mega download I haven't seen any patch, and in the separate download the "tod_patch.rpy" file is empty. Maybe its mere presence triggers something in the code?
Right. I used the one in the game and it worked, there is family in the game. FYI

Reactions: Udayana
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes