Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
I really liked the last update! It took a lot of time to be made but to me all that time was worth it.

With replaying the game from the start, certain things got me thinking about the future of the story and certain aspects of it. For example the village from which they got exiled is real and not just part of a back story to set the stage for the exploration of the tower. Even that village is part of a kingdom. Not sure if that part will get out of being a simple backstory, but it seriously could if with every floor cleared and personal power and growth gained a plot twist happens and the stakes go hier. In the mean time, I look forward to learning why the village has decided to shun this family as a whole.

Any ways, I think, well I am pretty certain Irmine lied to her daughters, I am almost certain the reason they got shunned is because of the person that fathered them. Irmine seamed to have improvised a bit her story of a father that went to war and died in a battle. Not that the events she talks about didn't happen, but that they provide a great excuse for the lack of body or tomb. She also took a bit too much time to tell the father's name to Elyn. Also she named him Leeroy. Leeroy if you look at that name with a French speaking eye, sounds like Le Roy. Roy being an old spelling for roi meaning king. So the name translate to the king. A bit too on the nose for me, if that battle ended the war, for sure a king died there. There are also two things that make me even doubt that the father was a man. the first is in her dream, this line:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Him or rather her? it could be both, conveniently cut right after the letter that could lead to either word. The secund thing is the discussion at the start of the game where Elyn, Olera and Rakess are talking about the hereditary nature of some of the powers. If in fact Elyn's power copying capacity comes from the person who fathered her, if she was not destined to make others pregnant her power would have worked when she becomes pregnant herself.

So my theory is that either Olera is Elyn's father in a metamorphosed form or an other futanari. I am not certain that Tristy and Elyn have the same father though. If Irmine went to the tower and got pregnant there and came back to the village while her man was conscripted in war, I could see how she would get rejected. At least that is my curent working theory.

An other thing I am curious about is Dream Elyn. At the start of the game we come across that character that seams to incarnate the subconscious of every girl in their dream, but slowly her form solidify as Elyn and stop changing. Then her personality also seams to solidify as a variation of Elyn while not being her. She is also consistent across the dreams of all the girls. This dream being, born from the minds of the family is still a mystery to me. The name of the game is Tower of dreams and to this point we haven't seen the link between dreams and the tower in the game beside it looking like the dreams started at the same time that Elyn visited the tower. Could it be the mysterious ghost in the tower? Could that ghost be the father?

Anyways, I am looking forward to seeing the story continue.

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
She also took a bit too much time to tell the father's name to Elyn. Also she named him Leeroy. Leeroy if you look at that name with a French speaking eye, sounds like Le Roy. Roy being an old spelling for roi meaning king.
When I read the part about the battle and then Leeroy, I knew immediately that this was both a lie from Irmine and a nice joke from the dev:

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
When I read the part about the battle and then Leeroy, I knew immediately that this was both a lie from Irmine and a nice joke from the dev:
Ho I know about the meme, and yes it, I also thought of it the moment she said the name. At an other point in the game, I think in a bonus image for Tristy, there is a reference to the double meaning of her name. So if I made the reference to where Leeroy might take it's roots, it is to pour in a secund meaning as to why it might be fake and how in universe she might have come up with the name.

Apr 22, 2022
Really think it's stupid how the MC did'nt get back at veil. IDK anyone who is that naive to admit to oneself that they don't trust someone yet GO THROUGH WITH A DEAL JUST TO BE SURPRISED AGAIN!! At that point I wanted the chapter to be over because too much morality bs when you're already doing morally questionable shit.

Reactions: Hungover00

EllisProctor

Mar 9, 2024
I think the game fantastic, and I don't have any complaints about the things that some others are objecting to. I don't mind that Elyn was taken advantage of with drugs, and her not wanting to just rape Veil and be done with it seemed reasonable, in that it showed that Elyn (at this point, anyway) has her own moral compass and doesn't want to force others, even after she was forced. And I don't think the new breasts look bad either--the original breasts are hot as fuck, but I can accept the new ones as somehow indicating an increase in innate debauchery. Maybe that could have been done in some other way. I don't mind. The one thing I do wish, though, is that Veil, Mog, and the older orc daughter had hotter faces. They can be barbaric and/or inhuman, but it would be more of a turn-on if their faces weren't so hideous. Anyway, great game!

Reactions: Udayana

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
Yeah, I just kind of instantly uninstalled it after the Veil rape part. I'm honestly shocked that this doesn't have a rape tag because that's straight up what it was.

The sister blackmail was already irking me enough, this just pushed everything way over the edge.

Last edited:

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Yeah, I just kind of instantly uninstalled it after the Veil rape part. I'm honestly shocked that this doesn't have a rape tag because that's straight up what it was.

The sister blackmail was already irking me enough, this just pushed everything way over the edge.
The complaint that the rape tag alongside the drug tag are missing despite both being in the game spawned mere minutes after the update was released.
IIRC the main argument why they are not is because the rape is "rectified" after the fact and the witch in the tower (forgot her name) magically restored Elyns virginity.

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
The complaint that the rape tag alongside the drug tag are missing despite both being in the game spawned mere minutes after the update was released.
IIRC the main argument why they are not is because the rape is "rectified" after the fact and the witch in the tower (forgot her name) magically restored Elyns virginity.
I mean that's just a massive cop-out. Just because you erase the physical evidence doesn't mean that it didn't happen, that's such a nonsensical argument to make.

Reactions: Hungover00

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I mean that's just a massive cop-out. Just because you erase the physical evidence doesn't mean that it didn't happen, that's such a nonsensical argument to make.
The main issue I have with the the scene is the aftermath.
Elyn is "restored", Veil gets a stern talking to from her "boss" and Elyn forgives Veil no questions asked and no grudges held whatsoever because Veil pinky promised that she would not drug and rape Elyn again ...

Some people actually like that part as "it shows how depraved Elyn has become but at the same time shows how ghandi style she stays despite bad things happening!"

Usually in AVN's the Futanari is the "Alpha Female/Male/Chick-with-Dick".
Elyn is the "Omega submissive bottom bitch".

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
The main issue I have with the the scene is the aftermath.
Elyn is "restored", Veil gets a stern talking to from her "boss" and Elyn forgives Veil no questions asked and no grudges held whatsoever because Veil pinky promised that she would not drug and rape Elyn again ...

Some people actually like that part as "it shows how depraved Elyn has become but at the same time shows how ghandi style she stays despite bad things happening!"

Usually in AVN's the Futanari is the "Alpha Female/Male/Chick-with-Dick".
Elyn is the "Omega submissive bottom bitch".
While I see your point I don't agree. Elyn may forgive veil, but they stop interacting right after that. what am I saying Elyn does not forgive Veil to her face so they stopped interacting before that. I bet she would not have such a tender reaction if they were still face to face. She may forgive her, but I doubt she feel that Veil does not need a lesson or punishment for her behavior or that she now trust her "as if nothing happened".

If your kid or someone you hold responsibility toward did something bad to you. It would be easy to forgive them. It does not mean the next time you see them everything will be forgotten and that they don't need a lesson.

If you want an other perspective, Elyn could be forgiving Veil as if forgiving a child for their misdeeds that is some alpha (I hate that word) behavior. treating Veil as a child.

It is in their second encounter that we will be able to evaluate what kind of forgiveness Elyn expressed. The ones of a doormat or the one of a responsible adult toward a child beneath them. The reality is that even in story telling nothing is absolutely black or white.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
While I see your point I don't agree. Elyn may forgive veil, but they stop interacting right after that. what am I saying Elyn does not forgive Veil to her face so they stopped interacting before that. I bet she would not have such a tender reaction if they were still face to face. She may forgive her, but I doubt she feel that Veil does not need a lesson or punishment for her behavior or that she now trust her "as if nothing happened".

If your kid or someone you hold responsibility toward did something bad to you. It would be easy to forgive them. It does not mean the next time you see them everything will be forgotten and that they don't need a lesson.

If you want an other perspective, Elyn could be forgiving Veil as if forgiving a child for their misdeeds that is some alpha (I hate that word) behavior. treating Veil as a child.

It is in their second encounter that we will be able to evaluate what kind of forgiveness Elyn expressed. The ones of a doormat or the one of a responsible adult toward a child beneath them. The reality is that even in story telling nothing is absolutely black or white.
Slight problem with that.

Veil is not Elyns child nor does she have any form of relationship to her.
Meaning she has not even the slightest hint of an obligation to teach/protect Veil.
She is a stranger that raped Elyn.
Pure and simple.

Maybe your argument would work if it was visible and proven that Veil is ... mentally handicapped.
Until that point your argument does not work.

And even if it would work and Elyn would treat Veil as her child the action Veil did was so severe that even if Elyn would forgive her in the end in the meantime there would be a serious punishment needed.
Otherwise the "child" would learn that the action s/he did right then was OK.
No I don't mean violence before anyone complains/whines.

Are you that forgiving that you would basically congratulate your child for destroying another persons expensive property? Because that is what even remotely is comparable here.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes