VN Unity Completed Tower of Five Hearts [FInal] [TsukiWare]

bestiahunter

Jun 24, 2017
Do you have a white or black screen when you say no cg is being shown, the last line displayed would be nice, is this precisely after you make the choice or is this after some text being displayed. It does run and play out the lewd scene on my end.
I get to choose what person I see myself planting the seeds with, Kiri comes and then in the line "No, no I'm perfectly fine, it's just... Could I ask you something?" It fades to black and the credits starts.

I replayed it all in case there was any problem with my choices but I got that anyway.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I don't know if you need to do all of these choices but I did this and got the ending with Tomiko and Momo.

Call out during bath masturbation.
That was out of line when Tomiko brings the 2 food spoilers to you.
Thank Momo.
Well..... okay when asked to play.
Play it safe.
Women when asked what your preference is.
Invite her into bed during thunderstorm.
I'd like to spend time with you.
Kiss her cheek.
It'll be okay.
Pounce on them.
I picked Momo for the next date but she turns you down to finish housework with Tomiko so you end up with Aiko anyway.
Let it go.
Momo.
You and Tomiko.
I think it's hot.
Let's change position.
Give me a few minutes.
Will you all continue being my maids.
Tomiko, important, if you pick Momo or anyone else they will turn down your proposal, it has to be Tomiko.
Tomiko and Momo.

That will get you both girls at the end.

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
I got it but I thank tomiko, and picked momo in the breast contest, but I didn't change positions when the lizard girl got in my bed.

Ironstrom

Jul 22, 2017
I get to choose what person I see myself planting the seeds with, Kiri comes and then in the line "No, no I'm perfectly fine, it's just... Could I ask you something?" It fades to black and the credits starts.

I replayed it all in case there was any problem with my choices but I got that anyway.
Thanks so the good ending does work but you've not hit all the flags to get to fixing it. I've sent you a dm with how to get it. but the bad end doesn't work properly its skipping the last few lines that's our mistake thanks we'll get that fixed. (update) I fixed it internally will go out hopefully with the update that fixes backlog portraits along with a minor other grammatical issue.

bestiahunter

Jun 24, 2017
Thanks so the good ending does work but you've not hit all the flags to get to fixing it. I've sent you a dm with how to get it. but the bad end doesn't work properly its skipping the last few lines that's our mistake thanks we'll get that fixed. (update) I fixed it internally will go out hopefully with the update that fixes backlog portraits along with a minor other grammatical issue.
Thanks a bunch, that seemed to do the trick. Glad I could help with that bug even if it wasn't what I believed initially.

Reactions: Ironstrom

Wolf@Heart

Jul 24, 2017
it might be stupid to ask this but is there like a walkthrough for how to get each girl, or should it generally be obvious?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
it might be stupid to ask this but is there like a walkthrough for how to get each girl, or should it generally be obvious?
There is no walkthrough for all of them.

I did a quick one for the threesome ending with Tomiko and Momo above.

I could probably do a run through of all of them at some point but choices are generally obvious.

Mostly boils down to picking whatever favours the girl you are chasing and avoiding getting too intimate with the other girls.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Okay, I already failed to get Mutsumi's ending twice, can someone give me some help?

Edit: Forget it, I found the problem, it seems like "Will you all keep being my maids?" is the favorable choice for Mutsumi for some reason. I got the good version of her event on the final day now.

RHM-kun

Sep 16, 2017
I'm getting unknown format or damaged file for all of the files. Are they correct--88MB each?