VN Unity Completed Tower of Five Hearts [FInal] [TsukiWare]

RHM-kun

Sep 16, 2017
Is there anything you need to do to extract them correctly? I also tried a bigger download--130MB but when I double-click the exe I get 'not compatible with this windows PC'. I have Win 7 OS.

Ironstrom

Jul 22, 2017
Is there anything you need to do to extract them correctly? I also tried a bigger download--130MB but when I double-click the exe I get 'not compatible with this windows PC'. I have Win 7 OS.
Can you run any other unity games ? I'l ask around what version of windows 7 are you running btw. I'l get back to you if I get any information. On another note our editor who helped test the game a bunch was running windows 7 also.

thedoubleyew

Mar 4, 2018
This was a fun one with good writing. Mutsumi is giving me trouble trying to get to her end. Made every choice for her and still not cooperating.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
This was a fun one with good writing. Mutsumi is giving me trouble trying to get to her end. Made every choice for her and still not cooperating.
Did you select "Will you all continue being my maids"?, because that was the part that kept tripping me up trying to get her ending.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
I think it needs some epilogue scenes more than it needs a harem ending myself.

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
This VN causes both my CPU and GPU usage to go over 90%. No other game or application has ever done this.
Processor: i5-7600K 3.6GHz
Graphics card: GTX 1070

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This really needs a harem ending.
Can't see that ever happening. During the ending with the 2 girls the princess says she will have a hard time trying to explain that and doesn't know if her parents will allow it. a harem ending would be impossible without rewriting the entire story.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
There are ways. Our princess could marry one of them and hire the others to form a "special council" to help rule the realm. So there could be the harem hidden.

However, I think getting epilogues for the endings we do have has a bit of a higher priority. The way things are now, they fell a bit... incomplete.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There are ways. Our princess could marry one of them and hire the others to form a "special council" to help rule the realm. So there could be the harem hidden.

However, I think getting epilogues for the endings we do have has a bit of a higher priority. The way things are now, they fell a bit... incomplete.
In order for an ending like that to work they would need to do what you said and work on the epilogues. It would need a lot more depth than the ones they currently have.

Considering how good I found the game up until the endings it surprised me just how abrupt and shallow they were. I was expecting a flash into the future to see how things turned out like Magical Marriage Lunatics.

Ironstrom

Jul 22, 2017
Dev doesn't come here, that doesn't seem likely to happen either.
I do come here I just don't come here that often. I do plan to add extra content to the game over time at no extra cost to anyone accept ourself. Whilst I'm unsure strictly in regards to a harem ending I do want to add more cgs during the game and additional content in the form of prolog stories. I have no idea about timeline of any of this content as the projects writer is busy writing for other people like Fenoxo or Lupiesoft currently.

I think it needs some epilogue scenes more than it needs a harem ending myself.
Actually this is something that I was thinking about when the project was being constructed but was not written in at the time.

This VN causes both my CPU and GPU usage to go over 90%. No other game or application has ever done this.
Processor: i5-7600K 3.6GHz
Graphics card: GTX 1070
If this version that is uploaded is still 1.00 then this problem is most likely fixed for you in 1.01 one of our discord members reported this and it turned out to be the way we load assets on a scene so we changed it in that version.

In order for an ending like that to work they would need to do what you said and work on the epilogues. It would need a lot more depth than the ones they currently have.

Considering how good I found the game up until the endings it surprised me just how abrupt and shallow they were. I was expecting a flash into the future to see how things turned out like Magical Marriage Lunatics.
Sorry for the sudden ending I do understand that its odd but at this point since the writer is unavailable I would have to use a different writer to handle it and potentially different editors just based on those previously involved not having the time to get involved in my projects anymore.

Also adding epilogue endings with cgs to match would increase the expense quite a lot to add 5-7 additional cgs unless they are very vague and unpersonal. Would be nice to do regardless especially considering the project asking price. But that's somewhat to do with adult game store price margins.

I was somewhat working on my next game but unfortunately my newest writer quit 3-4 weeks ago so I'm planning the immediate studio future right now ultimately I have to work on the next game as I don't spam my patreon posts around and have not been using kickstarter to crowd fund. But whilst I will add 1-2 cg more sometime soon to add a epilogue to the game may have to wait until I've sold another game or two.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Sorry for the sudden ending I do understand that its odd but at this point since the writer is unavailable I would have to use a different writer to handle it and potentially different editors just based on those previously involved not having the time to get involved in my projects anymore.

Also adding epilogue endings with cgs to match would increase the expense quite a lot to add 5-7 additional cgs unless they are very vague and unpersonal. Would be nice to do regardless especially considering the project asking price. But that's somewhat to do with adult game store price margins.

I was somewhat working on my next game but unfortunately my newest writer quick 3-4 weeks ago so I'm planning the immediate studio future right now ultimately I have to work on the next game as I don't spam my patreon posts around and have not been using kickstarter to crowd fund. But whilst I will add 1-2 cg more sometime soon to add a epilogue to the game may have to wait until I've sold another game or two.
It doesn't take away how good the game is it was just a surprise is all.

I think it was more on me expecting a prologue purely because of how good it was to that point. I can't say it's disappointing because we got a conclusion to all paths and they ended on a happy note. I enjoyed it enough to buy it after playing it I guess a prologue was more of a wish list things that I would have liked just to see how things turned out but as it stands I can't complain.

Reactions: Ironstrom

Ironstrom

Jul 22, 2017
If anyone is interested the game is now also available on steam also
Fully ao uncensored without mosiacs or anything weird like that. Still working on that additional content also. Steam also has a linux version to but I'm sure one of you will find a way to get a hold of that sooner or later.

Last edited:
Reactions: Avaron1974

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Added torrent and updated some other things

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Mutsumi is still best girl, i'll fight anyone who disagree's.

Not fight as much as disagree verbally which is the furthest thing from fighting.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Dammit.

So, about an hour earlier I was like "Oh, cool new game! I shall compliment it on having a yuri theme and make a possibly humorous comment based on the screenshots."

Then off and on I would sneakily 'happen' to visit f95zone just 'in case' there were any alerts to validate my existence.

BUT THEN I noticed it had vanished from the top of the game forum. What foul sorcery is this?

Yeah, duplicate thread. :(

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Dammit.

So, about an hour earlier I was like "Oh, cool new game! I shall compliment it on having a yuri theme and make a possibly humorous comment based on the screenshots."

Then off and on I would sneakily 'happen' to visit f95zone just 'in case' there were any alerts to validate my existence.

BUT THEN I noticed it had vanished from the top of the game forum. What foul sorcery is this?

Yeah, duplicate thread. :(
Ya my bad. The search system con'd me. So I thought this game didnt exist plus it was just released on steam as well.