VN Unity Completed Tower of Five Hearts [FInal] [TsukiWare]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
190726_croppedimage640200-towerof5hearts-banner.jpg

Overview:
The story and setting are simple. There are five continents of roughly-equal size; they're side-by-side, and all of them meeting to an approximate point in the middle. At this meeting of the borders, there is a tower: The Tower of Five Hearts. One royal family is in charge of upholding the peace for every continent by marrying off their child to a prospective girl from one of the continents. It's more of a contest—five girls trying to be Maids in the hope that their master (the Prince) will fall in love with them... However, this time, it's a Princess.

Thread Updated: 2018-05-24
Release Date: 2017-03-24
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: No
Version: Release
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Thanks @bllahbllub for the initial links

20180503175237.jpg 20180503175241.jpg 20180503175246.jpg 20180503175251.jpg 20180503175255.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
The only problem I have is I want all 5 of them.

I'm just glad I don't have to see Aiko's sad little face when I go for the other endings and don't pick her.

Reactions: Ironstrom

danteVasquex

Jun 29, 2017
Can't lie it's a pretty good read.

It's genuinely funny for the right reasons. The princess is the least ladylike of the bunch and the banter between some of them is fun to read.

I enjoyed it.
How long were the routes for the different girls? Or if you only cleared one how long did it take you? I'm usually not a fan of multi route either but if it's short its no biggie.

bestiahunter

Jun 24, 2017
This game teases a possible polyamory ending and then does nothing with it (that i know of). I call that cruelty. Also does anyone here has a problem with Kiri's ending? I can't get it to work.

How long were the routes for the different girls? Or if you only cleared one how long did it take you? I'm usually not a fan of multi route either but if it's short its no biggie.
It doesn't have routes per se. You just kinda hang around with every girl while they pamper you with a few choices here and there. There are only like two mayor choices at the end were you just pick a girl and have sex. Nothing much. About the duration, well it was like 5 hours for me saving at the second to last choice to try and get all the endings.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
It doesn't have routes per se. You just kinda hang around with every girl while they pamper you with a few choices here and there. There are only like two mayor choices at the end were you just pick a girl and have sex. Nothing much. About the duration, well it was like 5 hours for me saving at the second to last choice to try and get all the endings.
That won't work.

The endings are based on all choices.

The last 2 lock them in but if you pick the wrong choices early game you won't get an ending at all.

To get lizard girls for example every single choice needs to be for her and you can't kiss or touch any other maid. If you pick the wrong choices early game she'll reject your proposal and you get sad end.

bestiahunter

Jun 24, 2017
That won't work.

The endings are based on all choices.

The last 2 lock them in but if you pick the wrong choices early game you won't get an ending at all.

To get lizard girls for example every single choice needs to be for her and you can't kiss or touch any other maid. If you pick the wrong choices early game she'll reject your proposal and you get sad end.

I did get the lizard girl bad ending first and i just had to go back and choose her for the second to last choice to get the good ending. I did kiss the other maids and fingered the cat girl. So far the only ending i haven't been able to get is the fox girl one because of a bug. And i've just had to come back and choose my favourite on the second to last choice everytime.

Ironstrom

Jul 22, 2017
Hi The Developer of the game here I'm a resident lurker but a friend of mine that more actively uses the site informed me of this post. We are working on one free story based update for the game in a form of pre story for one of the characters. Later on I would like to add more cg content to the main portion of the game also when I have some more money. Sorry about the lack of harem ending for those that were hoping for that, we may or may not get around to that. I would also like to update the ending scenes like a snap of future life with your new waifu but long term dreams. With any luck I'l put a demo preview on newgrounds or other places again for the update this time around. If you have any bugs please report them to me I've had a lack of information regarding those but I am aware of at least one grammatical error and a text log issue so far.

Also if any of you use vndb please come and give us a rating pretty please :p

Can't lie it's a pretty good read.

It's genuinely funny for the right reasons. The princess is the least ladylike of the bunch and the banter between some of them is fun to read.

I enjoyed it.
Thankyou I'l convey it to the team, writer and editors.

It's a pretty darn cute game with funny dialogue as well.
Not the best art, but recommended.
Also thankyou I've had better technical artists but Ryles reliability and cute style is what I love. I had worked with a more popular artist on one of my other games but unfournatly they left half way through the project and were really slow at production so I prefer the reliability any day in this case until I find someone new to work with. Though I may work with a friend of ours kanachirou in the future for a similar kind of content.

I did get the lizard girl bad ending first and i just had to go back and choose her for the second to last choice to get the good ending. I did kiss the other maids and fingered the cat girl. So far the only ending i haven't been able to get is the fox girl one because of a bug. And i've just had to come back and choose my favourite on the second to last choice everytime.
What kind of bug are you refering to just unable to get enough flags to obtain Kiri's route ? Has anyone else had this problem. More information please so I can fix it for everyone.

bestiahunter

Jun 24, 2017
Hi The Developer of the game here I'm a resident lurker but a friend of mine that more actively uses the site informed me of this post. We are working on one free story based update for the game in a form of pre story for one of the characters. Later on I would like to add more cg content to the main portion of the game also when I have some more money. Sorry about the lack of harem ending for those that were hoping for that, we may or may not get around to that. I would also like to update the ending scenes like a snap of future life with your new waifu but long term dreams. With any luck I'l put a demo preview on newgrounds or other places again for the update this time around. If you have any bugs please report them to me I've had a lack of information regarding those but I am aware of at least one grammatical error and a text log issue so far.
Sounds good, for the time being I'll make sure to buy the game throught Mangagamer the moment i receive my paycheck, since i enjoyed the game and you'll need support to improve this game and make better ones in the future. And well, the world needs more yuri. Keep doing god's work.

What kind of bug are you refering to just unable to get enough flags to obtain Kiri's route ? Has anyone else had this problem. More information please so I can fix it for everyone.
The game just cuts to credits the moment Kiri accepts my proposal. No CG being shown. It's the only girl with that problem.

Reactions: alyath

Ironstrom

Jul 22, 2017
Thankyou ^_^

I'l look into it today and have a response for it soon and check if anyone else can duplicate the issue. *I thought I had a intial thought for what this could be but now I'm not so sure. What was the last line that was displayed for you? , still looking into it on my end.

Reactions: Amariithynar

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
It's not a really long game, can get through it in a couple of hours depending how quick you read.

Ironstrom

Jul 22, 2017
The game just cuts to credits the moment Kiri accepts my proposal. No CG being shown. It's the only girl with that problem.
Do you have a white or black screen when you say no cg is being shown, the last line displayed would be nice, is this precisely after you make the choice or is this after some text being displayed. It does run and play out the lewd scene on my end.