RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Am really hoping for multiple endings to WG like, one submissive endings each with all 3 warriors and all 3 spectators and hopefully a possibility with the Lovely Heidi and obviously an ending with the MC fufilling his dream of becoming a warrior with the dominance bar at full level, with maybe an extra ending type with each the ladies in the guild hall depending on what you say to them.

Last edited:

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
anyone feels like this F6.5 is something from WG more than ToT?
maybe the atmosphere or the art of Dr.Swan or the fact that Ethan doesn't have a character stand in dialogs.
without his expressions, it feels like something is missing something that made ToT different
it's like bo and koda are still in WG gear and haven't shifted into the ToT gear
or maybe just rushed work
don't get me wrong I'm just glad we got something after almost a year! but still...I donno

bosujima

Oct 11, 2018
pretty sure it was rushed out of desperation.

but i still got hopes for the future & for a fact that this game has its own monopol on this typ of content.

Mammon999

Nov 9, 2018
And here's a sentence that talks about Tower of Trample. Khulan was the name of one of Genghis Khan's wives; it's a Mongolian word meaning "donkey", which is probably supposed to be a pun on "ass".

Last edited by a moderator:

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
And to talk about ToT, I wonder if Koda's still planning to "redo" past content or add new stuff to it like he had implied he would when he was teasing the "spring cleaning" update that we never got. I was holding off from replaying ToT for a time in order to play it from the start on a fresh save and see all the new stuff that would get added, but at this point it seems like it's never gonna happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 30, 2017
Still
Pushing
Forward
Scarlett.png Yvonne.png Eliza.png Khulan.png Cobra.png Lily.png

Since we are getting 6.5F episodes for now, I set this objective upon myself to reach EX 300 before 7F, without even knowing if EX 300 is something achievable against Scarlett, Yvonne, Khulan.
As their HP keeps rising (they are all around 11k HP now), they keep proportionately healing more and more, largely surpassing my damage output.
Up to this point, each battle won is something to celebrate. It's now worse than ice-skating uphill, but I will maintain the flame of Hope.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Still
Pushing
Forward
View attachment 449591 View attachment 449592 View attachment 449593 View attachment 449594 View attachment 449596 View attachment 449595

Since we are getting 6.5F episodes for now, I set this objective upon myself to reach EX 300 before 7F, without even knowing if EX 300 is something achievable against Scarlett, Yvonne, Khulan.
As their HP keeps rising (they are all around 11k HP now), they keep proportionately healing more and more, largely surpassing my damage output.
Up to this point, each battle won is something to celebrate. It's now worse than ice-skating uphill, but I will maintain the flame of Hope.
Damn dude. Do swan's new potions at least help a bit?

Oct 30, 2017
Damn dude. Do swan's new potions at least help a bit?
No, they don't.
If anything, they waste an useful turn.
My damage output doesn't rise, their damage output doesn't drop, and the regen is not enough to bother wasting a turn instead of trading damage with them or protecting yourself against a certain-death circumstance (Yvonne's 3-turn paralysis or bleeding kick that does a shitload of damage and causes bleeding status if you don't Guard, for example. You pay the price by taking some damage, but at least you don't die.)
On the other hand, the healing sword might give you a miraculous chance to tank a hit that you wouldn't otherwise, but it's very rare since the heal is very very slight.
I devised some endgame strategies like getting purposely caught on Yvonne's scissorhold to manage to drink a Potion K and remove her boots, but even that last resort doesn't guarantee sh*t as she becomes absolutely unpredictable and I get restricted to Strikes.
Since I can't be cautious anymore to insulate myself and prevent certain death to the paralysis kick, I just have to pray that the Strikes are enough to take her down in a high damage roll and pray that she doesn't fuck me with paralysis or bleeding kick sooner. :ROFLMAO:

I might try the regen in the first turn against Khulan, tho. I can imagine it could potentially buy me a turn, perhaps. And a viable turn makes all the difference: basically the difference between winning and losing. Doesn't matter if you get 82 HP left or 3996 HP left.
But when it comes to Yvonne or Scarlett (specially Scarlett), the Regen potion is absolutely useless as it is.

Last edited:

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
One of my true hopes for this game is multiple endings based on if you completly submit to one of the dommes, like say you submit to Lady Cobra, after you succed in the MC's quest to save everyone and beat the tower, all of the people the MC saved leave but he doesnae leave in order to serve his perfect mistress, then it skips ahead to after the villanesses left the tower and went home, there it will show the MC's new life as Cobra's most loyal slave, and finally we will see his final thoughts on his life with her, before it say's either, game over or The End.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
One of my true hopes for this game is multiple endings based on if you completly submit to one of the dommes, like say you submit to Lady Cobra, after you succed in the MC's quest to save everyone and beat the tower, all of the people the MC saved leave but he doesnae leave in order to serve his perfect mistress, then it skips ahead to after the villanesses left the tower and went home, there it will show the MC's new life as Cobra's most loyal slave, and finally we will see his final thoughts on his life with her, before it say's either, game over or The End.
We do kinda have that already for Yvonne and Khulan, but yes it would be nice for everyone. Though I do want a "Never submit" ending as well. It's a huge buzzkill for games like this if there is no 'good ending'. Not just because I'm a softie, but because I feel like it adds actual weight to the bad ends. I don't feel like I 'failed' if there was never a chance to 'succeed' in the first place. If that makes sense.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
We do kinda have that already for Yvonne and Khulan, but yes it would be nice for everyone. Though I do want a "Never submit" ending as well. It's a huge buzzkill for games like this if there is no 'good ending'. Not just because I'm a softie, but because I feel like it adds actual weight to the bad ends. I don't feel like I 'failed' if there was never a chance to 'succeed' in the first place. If that makes sense.
Agreed, sexy bad ends or enslaved mind happy ends are a lot of fun but a happy good ending is way better, like if you redeem Lily even though she still tries to fight you after beating her she leaves her sect and joins the MC as his girlfriend at the eternal fire dojo. The reason I choose Lily is because even if Rose or Roxy if you want to use her real name can be redeemed i still say no, treason on the level she did turned me off her in an epic way then again traitors like that has always got under my skin in games.

Aug 27, 2018
Agreed, sexy bad ends or enslaved mind happy ends are a lot of fun but a happy good ending is way better, like if you redeem Lily even though she still tries to fight you after beating her she leaves her sect and joins the MC as his girlfriend at the eternal fire dojo. The reason I choose Lily is because even if Rose or Roxy if you want to use her real name can be redeemed i still say no, treason on the level she did turned me off her in an epic way then again traitors like that has always got under my skin in games.
Sexy traitor tho

Reactions: Konstantinus

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Didn't Lily betray her dojo in like...the exact same way?

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Didn't Lily betray her dojo in like...the exact same way?
Yeah well before all that happened in the tower her dojo were pretty much scum of the earth bandit martial artists. Anyway Rose betrayed the eternal fire dojo In a way that has effectively doomed all member to death or slavery except the MC and her betrayal of him is even worse pretty much destroying his heart and love for her. Lily's betrayal of her dojo comes from her anger at bein told she can't get the advanced training because her dojo doesnae accept female equality and an unstoppable desire to show everyone and herself that she is just as good or even better than the males in her dojo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Konstantinus

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
I mean, it's been pretty much telegraphed since Floor 3 that Rose was a "traitor", and I put it in quotation marks because we still don't have the full context.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes