RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Blahblah3000

Oct 9, 2019
This game is a little too over the top for my tastes. As a warning, I can tell you that there is minimal sex and more humiliation here, meaning farting in the face, sniffing feet, masochism (kick in the balls tramping of hands with heels, breaking of neck or spine). To outright licking of cummies and dirt from boots.

Nonetheless I've gotten past the first two bosses. Here's a mini guidebook:

Do not allow yourself to be grappled for more than 3 turns or else a losing scene will activate.

For the first boss you need at least 3 health potions. Her first two attacks are normal, and her third attack is a triple kick attack that deals A LOT of damage, on your third turn use GUARD to take half the damage and use a potion. Use only strike, as twin punch deals much less damage. Your whole fight depends on whether you'll do a critical hit, if you do, go all in. Do not use fire attacks, because first boss is a fire master. She, like all bosses uses a potion only once, so don't back down.

If you beat the first boss, rescue prisoner on first floor and craft bronze armor and sword from the bronze drops (if you lost at least 4 times) buy some potions and fire punch skill.

Proceed to second floor. Do not go fight the boss outright. Go talk to the prisoner, he will be able to sell you potions, or craft iron from 2 bronze. Now you can craft Iron sword or armor if you have bronze. Now go fight the second boss. Use Fire punch as often as you can, it deals maximum damage. After taking half of her HP her grapples will become very common, make sure to use grab block.
I'll save you some time and headaches because you only learn this after 1st win, each time she raises her leg a gem flashes on her boot each corresponding colors mean:

Purple: Normal attack, but you will get the bleeding status. Not very dangerous
Green: Normal attack, low damage, not dangerous.
Yellow: Stun attack, you get stunned and miss 3 turns, basically you get destroyed.

To avoid the yellow attack you must buy insulation skill from 2nd floor prisoner.

After you win, release the prisoner. Now that you won, you can demand a footjob scene from 2nd boss, however you will teach her fire skill for each time you cum in the scene or activate the scene. Level 1 fire skill will give her a 100+ dmg attack, while a level 20 attack will be an instant kill. So if you go that route. After she uses the attack on you first time, you can talk again and make a deal for her to stop using it. You get two choices;

A. Stop using grab block
B. She gains a new boot trap grapple move, which deals 100-200 dmg.

Also, if you lose after 1st win, you will go to jail. To escape you either need to pay 500 gold (doubles for each loss) or lick her boots off the dirt and sweat. It's a minigame, where for each win it gets harder and some personality stats change for the boss (no idea to what end).

3rd boss is on the 3rd floor, don't talk to the prisoner, he's useless. 3rd boss is like the 1st. Except 1st and 2nd turns she does nothing, while her 3rd attack is either an insane water tsunami attack dealing 200 damage, or a grapple move. Do not use fire punch or fire attacks, she is a water master so she negates your fire attacks.

Last edited:

Shaolin-sama

Oct 9, 2019
Good thing Scarlett seems to be the only one with that kind of stuff and even then it should be optional like Khulan's cauldron.

Last edited:

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
A fart fetish tag would have been a nice warning, never have clicked out of a game and deleted it faster.
There's like 2 combat moves with it, one of which optional, and not a single proper scene. I don't think we need it.

hey, is the holy walkthrough still being updated?
The 2 jerks that were working on it dropped it, so no.

Last edited:

tenaka88

Jul 23, 2018
quick question, just played the entire game at once an not sure where it suppose to stop... i just got the "trample experience" by swan, is it the end or crow part is actually playable?

Dec 6, 2018
Love the game but I find that I Look forward to the new stuff for the old girls(mainly Liliy) more compared to the new girls. Its been far too long since the small cobra update and getting new girls with less content just makes me wish that we could just get the update for old girls first. That is unless the new floor will be worth the wait. Also if someone could send the link for new update for incubus quest in pm, that would be great.

disaperate

Feb 25, 2018
What ver are you using?
Because i've reported this bug to koda,and the last time i've tried (ver.1.14.5)was fixed.

Edit:if you are not already using the 1.14.5 give it a try:
I was using version 1.14.3, everything runs fine now

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes