RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Nov 10, 2018
I don't know if I'm bugged, but I can't manage to go on with this last update...
I've beaten the crow lady a lot of times, before/after/while poisoned, collected 5 swan tears, but I can't manage to unlock the part where Gavin helps me giving me the key... :/
So far all the new recipes at the lab are still locked
To get the key, talk to gavin, interact with the monks, and then talk to him again.

chronoa

Oct 22, 2019
I don't know if I'm bugged, but I can't manage to go on with this last update...
I've beaten the crow lady a lot of times, before/after/while poisoned, collected 5 swan tears, but I can't manage to unlock the part where Gavin helps me giving me the key... :/
So far all the new recipes at the lab are still locked
Interact with the sick monks, go to sleep and then talk with Gavin.

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
From the 1.14 we have the new expansion or the interlude update Ep 1 " The Crow and the Swan"(6.5F)entrance is South of 6F.
The ver 1.14.2-1.14.3-1.14.4-1.14.5,are just bug fix nothing new.
The interlude update is split in 4 episode.
We are still waiting for WG 1.0,F7,cobra update and other girls.
I suggest you to use the 1.14.5 is the most stable and have the most bugs fixed.
Narak8813 thanks a lot mate! you always come through for us!
so this is part 1 from a 4-part interlude to F7 aka F6.5?
so I guess a new game is in order for this one?

Reactions: Narak8813

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Narak8813 thanks a lot mate! you always come through for us!
so this is part 1 from a 4-part interlude to F7 aka F6.5?
so I guess a new game is in order for this one?
An no problem mate,yep this is part/ep 1 of the interlude expansion (6.5F)
Still 3 ep left and then hopfully F7,for now we don't have exact date for the next ep.
if I have any news I will post them immediately.

• Love
Reactions: h-kingu

LarsU778

Jul 29, 2019
I know this is probably a common thing, but I couldn't find it anywhere online- how are you supposed to update the game to the newer version? I'm new to RPGMaker games.

theotherone2025

Nov 13, 2017
I know this is probably a common thing, but I couldn't find it anywhere online- how are you supposed to update the game to the newer version? I'm new to RPGMaker games.
Unzip the file, run the exe to extract the game, copy old save files from the old folder (wherever you saved the game last) to the new folder, all done. It's not really updating the existing game on your end, just copying the saves.

Soulknife

Jun 11, 2018
I guess this interlude bring us back to the old gold times: nice story to develop, some new mechanics and a villani that slowly make you her slave without you even get it...just like Mistress Cobra that IS my favourite...I appreciate also the weakening effetto of her nylon feet, that makes you impossible to beat her

Jun 25, 2018
Does something happen if you beat the minigame with Dr. Swan that happens after "Nuzzle"(the footjob one with the sliding target). The speed gets ridiculous and it feels like it's going to take me hours before I manage to complete it(if it's even beatable)

Reactions: heckend

spartaa123456

Apr 1, 2018
Does something happen if you beat the minigame with Dr. Swan that happens after "Nuzzle"(the footjob one with the sliding target). The speed gets ridiculous and it feels like it's going to take me hours before I manage to complete it(if it's even beatable)
There's no way to beat the mini game
The longer you played, the higher points you get (but you won't see the actually point).
And your point will cause different dialogue after the mini game.

Yuushiro1085

May 25, 2018
just dialogue change. no extra scene happen. i have try lowered the fps and whenever you succeed on getting the green mark. it will just go on faster and faster

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes