RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Zangiefu

Sep 2, 2018
Yo i changed computer and i dont have the strenght to do all Tower of trample again, can someone please give me a save that is actually not that far from the end (like with karen or something), i would really appreciate it thanks in advance !

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Yo i changed computer and i dont have the strenght to do all Tower of trample again, can someone please give me a save that is actually not that far from the end (like with karen or something), i would really appreciate it thanks in advance !
There is literally a save-file right before the new content in the download-package.

bosujima

Oct 11, 2018
my guess would be to just dodge the new patch at the moment since there are other ways of gaining a upperhand that dont cause these troubles.
savegameeditor
or
cheat engine value = x2+1

kakaok2o

Apr 8, 2018
So i tried to help the sick, i tried to battle her win and lose couple of time, got the key to enter her room, read the book, made some potions now what i am stuck?

Yuushiro1085

May 25, 2018
So i tried to help the sick, i tried to battle her win and lose couple of time, got the key to enter her room, read the book, made some potions now what i am stuck?
collect swan tear by helping her research. u can collect it by pressing the research table on the lab. after that drink it get into sleepwalk mode. lost the dream minigame asap. repeat for 3 night? after that fight her again. stare her feet. then u will end the chapter 1

any walkthrough for 1.14
some short walkthrough after intro with dr swan
>help Dr swan with her research until u get basic toxicology waterever its name is
>talk with Gavin and assist the monk after that talk to gavin again and he will give you key to Dr Swan room
>Read the book at Dr.Swan room. read everything
>keep helping Dr.Swan research until she made a a dilute poison after that fight with her. you will find new CG when u drink the poison
>while doing that. keep collecting swan tear after 2 night? by collecting on the research table in the lab. then craft "unknown potion" which is u learn from the book on Dr.Swan room
>keep drinking the Unknown potion everyday (minimum for 3 days?) so you can get "nuzzle" option during sleepwalking mode.
>when you finally get the "nuzzle" option the next day go fight with her. and "stare" option will be available during the fight. keep staring at her feet. and you will end of the chapter 1.

As for the interaction with Potion K with Dr.Swan dialogue, that you just need to drink it during the fight. *optional stuff no extra CG. just some new dialogue from Dr.Swan*

Last edited:

bosujima

Oct 11, 2018
hey can you exlplain how to use cheat engine for this game?
Download cheatengine
start cheat engine
start Tot
select process ( the pc button with the magnifier on it)
select ToT

Now lets take a look at either your hp or the enemys hp

for example:
the enemy has 1000 hp. you then need to take that value 1000 in our case and multiply it by 2 and then add 1 to it.
1000 x 2 + 1 = 2001

seach the value 2001 in cheat engine and then hit the enemy to decrease the hp. Lets say you did 100 dmg
900 x 2 + 1 = 1801

search the new value and your left with 7 adresses all haveing the same value of 1801
select them all right click and change value to what ever you like. for instant kills change the value to 1 and with the next action the enemy dies.

The same method can be done with your hp once you found the value (for you hp its only 1 adress)
double click it so it drops into the lower table
check the box infront of it and your hp are frozen which makes you unkillable.

Note that every time you reload the game youll have to search for the new values again.

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2018
After Lurking the thread for so many months, watching people complain to no end about updates. I've been waiting for this day to come! Finally Bowei and Koda managed to pull it off this time! I just hope we won't get even longer delays till the next update. Well that's just me being optimistic. Now it is time to rise the fellow lurkers that have been waiting! Today is the day!!
View attachment 439736
Erwin likes Karen's blades

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
So, I tried this long ago but it was horrendous, nothing worked like it should y barely could get any content...

Now is it worth it to play? Do you have some gameplay time and content that deserves to be watched or it keeps being the same bunch of garbage it was?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes