RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

chronoa

Oct 22, 2019
I am stuck. I have extreme dependency on ms swans and I have won the fight and lost the fight in all the ways I can imagine. How are you supposed to know when you have seen everything and if there is something I have to do please tell me. I wish this was less tedious so I didn't have to ask WTF I'm supposed to do or if I'm done.
You have to drink the unknown potion and experienced its three time. After that, fight DR Swan and prolong the fight until you are forced to gaze at her feet three times. Lose to that and you should be done for now. In this fight you don't need to drink the poison.

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
how do i give cobra tributes? (i completed the pantyhouse and shoes minigames and i have the option but i cant doit because i didnt gave her tributes, how i do it?)

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
So, I tried this long ago but it was horrendous, nothing worked like it should y barely could get any content...

Now is it worth it to play? Do you have some gameplay time and content that deserves to be watched or it keeps being the same bunch of garbage it was?
Not sure when you last tried it but it's far from garbage if you like femdom (especially feet and smell). Definitely worth your time IMO.

haidaran

Apr 22, 2017
i like dr. swan she seems to have split personalities and can't wait fir the next update. here's an idea, a merchant mistress would be cool. even though tgis game takes long time to update still best femdom game how about hiring an asistant to help development? maybe.....:unsure:

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
i like dr. swan she seems to have split personalities and can't wait fir the next update. here's an idea, a merchant mistress would be cool. even though tgis game takes long time to update still best femdom game how about hiring an asistant to help development? maybe.....:unsure:
Hey if Bo/Koda start paying me... :p

Reactions: B2B2 and fanboi

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
okay it's been a while since I came here and there is v1.14.3 now?????
holy shit I've missed a lot!!!
can someone give me the rundown?
what does v1.14 has? cobra stuff? new ladies? and there seems to be a 1.14.5 in latest comments what's that?
and what's floor 6.5??
I know i can just answer most of these questions by playing the game but if it's not much of a bother I'd like a small summary please, pretty please!!!! :giggle:

death angel

Oct 14, 2018
I don't know if I'm bugged, but I can't manage to go on with this last update...
I've beaten the crow lady a lot of times, before/after/while poisoned, collected 5 swan tears, but I can't manage to unlock the part where Gavin helps me giving me the key... :/
So far all the new recipes at the lab are still locked

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
okay it's been a while since I came here and there is v1.14.3 now?????
holy shit I've missed a lot!!!
can someone give me the rundown?
what does v1.14 has? cobra stuff? new ladies? and there seems to be a 1.14.5 in latest comments what's that?
and what's floor 6.5??
I know i can just answer most of these questions by playing the game but if it's not much of a bother I'd like a small summary please, pretty please!!!! :giggle:
From the 1.14 we have the new expansion or the interlude update Ep 1 " The Crow and the Swan"(6.5F)entrance is South of 6F.
The ver 1.14.2-1.14.3-1.14.4-1.14.5,are just bug fix nothing new.
The interlude update is split in 4 episode.
We are still waiting for WG 1.0,F7,cobra update and other girls.
I suggest you to use the 1.14.5 is the most stable and have the most bugs fixed.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes