RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

fsatti2000

Oct 31, 2018
Someone help me, how do I get Dr Swan's key?
After helping the sick monks on the bed (I believe you have to interact with them after interacting with Dr. Swan some) then talk to the guy near the bottom near the prison cell. He'll make note of you helping them and after talking with him, he'll give you a key after one of the questions. I believe that's how.

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
so I found this bug...or not sure it's a bug, maybe koda changed the balance system again...but if it is a bug, then I think someone should report it to Koda ASAP

So in v1.14.5 I started a new game...I'm now lvl7 on F3 however fights are still difficult on lvl3 can't get grade S not even with Scarlett...and I need those S grade rewards to craft gear...then I happen to be checking my base stats and they've have only risen 1 each (ATK and DEF had an extra +2 from Yvonne boot challenge) but that's it! so I checked an earlier version of the game (v1.12.1)
and loaded a save with lvl12 Ethan and my base stats (ATK and DEF) where high like 60 ATK on lvl12 while on lvl7 it was 24 ATK in v1.14.5
now before you ask I haven't crafted many Lava Potions in lvl12 save and haven't used the cobra stat system
maybe it's not a bug and it could be that I haven't played the game in a while and I forgot how it all worked but I still find it strange!
can someone shed some light on the matter?

rlac8675

Jun 2, 2019
Is there a way to lessen the effects of swans posion? im trying to get the ending for chapter and ive done the fight 8 times and only gotten the option to stare 2 times and not even in the same fight. Is my rng just poor or is there a way to get the stare easier?

Exel96-2

May 7, 2019
Is there a way to lessen the effects of swans posion? im trying to get the ending for chapter and ive done the fight 8 times and only gotten the option to stare 2 times and not even in the same fight. Is my rng just poor or is there a way to get the stare easier?
If you use a water sword you can cool her down before she poisons you. Or just keep guarding and complete the QTE successfully to avoid being posioned and then keep guarding till you get all three stares. Can take a while to get 3 though

Reactions: Konstantinus

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
so I found this bug...or not sure it's a bug, maybe koda changed the balance system again...but if it is a bug, then I think someone should report it to Koda ASAP

So in v1.14.5 I started a new game...I'm now lvl7 on F3 however fights are still difficult on lvl3 can't get grade S not even with Scarlett...and I need those S grade rewards to craft gear...then I happen to be checking my base stats and they've have only risen 1 each (ATK and DEF had an extra +2 from Yvonne boot challenge) but that's it! so I checked an earlier version of the game (v1.12.1)
and loaded a save with lvl12 Ethan and my base stats (ATK and DEF) where high like 60 ATK on lvl12 while on lvl7 it was 24 ATK in v1.14.5
now before you ask I haven't crafted many Lava Potions in lvl12 save and haven't used the cobra stat system
maybe it's not a bug and it could be that I haven't played the game in a while and I forgot how it all worked but I still find it strange!
can someone shed some light on the matter?
Have you gone to 4F for the Gold sword + armor? At your level you should be able to also beat Khulan LVL1, Cobra and LilyLVL1 to make it to Ms Claus on 6F for Static orbs, Stillwater Cookies and other goodies.

Reactions: h-kingu

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
Have you gone to 4F for the Gold sword + armor? At your level you should be able to also beat Khulan LVL1, Cobra and LilyLVL1 to make it to Ms Claus on 6F for Static orbs, Stillwater Cookies and other goodies.
ah yes totally forgot about the gold gear
then lava potions are the way to go

disaperate

Feb 25, 2018
Is the 3rd game for Lady Cobra causing the game to crash for anyone else? I really do want to progress down her event line, but whenever the game starts, RPGM crashes due to an error.

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Is the 3rd game for Lady Cobra causing the game to crash for anyone else? I really do want to progress down her event line, but whenever the game starts, RPGM crashes due to an error.
What ver are you using?
Because i've reported this bug to koda,and the last time i've tried (ver.1.14.5)was fixed.

Edit:if you are not already using the 1.14.5 give it a try:

Last edited:

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
Hello guys, this game is really great but I search other games in this style. ( and too much delay on this one omg ) Someone linked yesterday for games with arts of doskoinpo, but the message has been erased. Can you please send me this ?
Have a good day and enjoy the new character ( for only 3 scenes ... :ROFLMAO: )

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
but the development of WG is directly tied to the development of ToT i mean i get that mods need to do their jobs and stick to the rules but i'm getting the feeling they might be a little bit to touchy when it comes to this thread :unsure:

unless this thread beeing as big as it is is a problem for the site itself in that case i can get it that they're a tad bit trigger happy with the delete button
but on the other hand not allowing even the slightest deviation from ToT means people are just gonna go back to delay talks and general negativity well glad i'm not the one having to moderate this thread ^_^

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
so the last progressive point u can get in dr. swan current update is whereby u unlock all 3 recipes + sword with 6-7 pages in the diary ? am i missing something ? and is it a must to do the unknown potion events or losing a fight against her ?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes