RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
I won't be able to play until Saturday but i am really happy with the reactions you guys have had :D maybe this is a turning point... probably not but... maybe:D i want it to be

Reactions: tjones1137

Pic

May 13, 2017
Thanks to the latest hotfix ver. Finally i've can play the interlude with my main save.
The new contents are really amazing i really loved all the scenes with Dr. Swan, she's a really good charachter for what i have seen until now. The new crafting system will defintely increase the strategies and builds for our Ethan (didn't test it but the new sword should be really useful for grindy battles and also should increase the attack window you have) especially thanks to the potions. I'm really curious of what will come after but this surely showed the potential of new things Bo and Koda worked in these several months. I hope there will be more release like this in order to help us with the waiting of main floors.

Yuushiro1085

May 25, 2018
it is buts its not meant to beat anyway. someone slowed down the fps and took it to the extrem leading in no extra scenes at the moment
i can confirmed this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the update is nice. just to be honest i wish it have more consider the gap is roughly around 4 month? since for patreon its only for $2 guess people cant complain about it i guess

Chipnylon

Dec 22, 2018
Boys i need help when i try to launch the game it seas that a gothic font is mising so i added one and than it sead that some bgm files are mising. Do i just have a curopted download or can anyone help me?

papey

Sep 7, 2017
digging in the game reveals there is indeed no way to win that minigame you can only get different text depending on how long you last including one for losing on purpose aka just going ham on the button off-center

i'm not exactly saying that i'm disappointed it's ethan the femdom master's dream after all so it makes sense

pepez

Jul 29, 2017
Do you need start from start? Or did i something wrong when I tried use my latest saves, and when i challenge enemy there coming error :/

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
hey guys! after dr. swan grabs ethan when temp.meter at its highest and u pass the QTE, does anything new happen or is it just combat-wise meaningless ? and does the temp.meter level affect any of ethan or dr. swan ? and QTE full term ?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes