RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
After i get the swan tears the unknown potion in the crafting won't show up, i have v1.14.25 so im not sure what to do after getting the swan tears
Talk to the red haired guy and get the key to her room. Then read the diary. The recipe is in there.

bosujima

Oct 11, 2018
That didn't work
make sure you have watched all three night scenes after that at day fight her and make sure you dont heat her extra up at some point in the fight you get the option stare feet keep healing yourself untill you get that option again and again in a total of 3 times.

cching940

Jul 11, 2017
Eliza_Spanking_08.png

extremely old but does anyone know how to get to this scene? i can only get up to the bit where he gets spanked and has blue eyes but isn't completely broken like this^^^

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
View attachment 439218

extremely old but does anyone know how to get to this scene? i can only get up to the bit where he gets spanked and has blue eyes but isn't completely broken like this^^^
Follow her submission chain by getting caught in the back room in different sections to increase how pious you are as well as asking her to tell a story at each level of piety and she will eventually spank Ethan as part of the story as well as breaking him down in the process.

Last edited:

bosujima

Oct 11, 2018
no,i mean i don't have the option.The option did't appear
then you prob got the key and looked into her diary right? that causes a bug that makes the unknown potion vanish as a option.
i hope you made a floor save otherwise you would have to start again.

content should be looked at in the following order

STEP1:work 3 times in the lab to be able to craft your first unknown potion, then use that potion and go to sleep. Repeat this step 3 times to get all 3 scenes.

STEP2: fight her and do not heat her extra up untill you get the first stare at feet option. End the fight and fight again untill you get the stare feet option 3 times in one fight.

STEP3:go to the monks help them , go to sleep and on the next day go to the red haired guy talk to him untill you get the key.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Managed to sort my unable to start up the game problem but the timeskip bug with Khulan is still there so i will have to wait till the next update for fun with the amazon and the exquisite Lady Cobra.

Last edited:

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
ToT 1.14.3 is now up. It hopefully fixes all major crashes plus some minor tweaks and improvements. Thanks to all the diligent bug reporters!
Tower of Trample 1.14.3 Download:

Edit:If a mod want to update the front page feel free to use the link and delete my post.

Marco3131

Jul 27, 2018
Guys I have download the 1.14.25 fixed from someone ( I think page 582/83) use her file save but idk why the unknow recipe don't show on I can't produce them

bosujima

Oct 11, 2018
Guys I have download the 1.14.25 fixed from someone ( I think page 582/83) use her file save but idk why the unknow recipe don't show on I can't produce them
then you prob got the key and looked into her diary right? that causes a bug that makes the unknown potion vanish as a option.
i hope you made a floor save otherwise you would have to start again.

content should be looked at in the following order

STEP1:work 3 times in the lab to be able to craft your first unknown potion, then use that potion and go to sleep. Repeat this step 3 times to get all 3 scenes.

STEP2: fight her and do not heat her extra up untill you get the first stare at feet option. End the fight and fight again untill you get the stare feet option 3 times in one fight.

STEP3:go to the monks help them , go to sleep and on the next day go to the red haired guy talk to him untill you get the key.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
ToT 1.14.3 is now up. It hopefully fixes all major crashes plus some minor tweaks and improvements. Thanks to all the diligent bug reporters!
Tower of Trample 1.14.3 Download:

Edit:If a mod want to update the front page feel free to use the link and delete my post.
Image result for you're doing the lord's work

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes