RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
1571783279689.png
A bug happened after I have managed to free Ethan from Dr Swan's control (staring at her feet 3 times and then she'll get you). Perhaps this script is in some trouble.

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
Did anybody try to resist Dr.Swan?
I finish chapter 1 and try to find stuff and the first thing I tried is to resist her.
After resisting the poison and her feet she just tells me she was going to use her normal water attack and the game crash with this error.
Anybody have the same issue if anybody tries to resist her at all?
We met the same problem xD.

zero092

Feb 7, 2018
What if I told you...

What if I told you...

Guys, you're not listening. Guys. What if I told you...

This may be a little far-fetched but hear me out, guys.

Come on, you're not listening! What if I told you that, hypothetically...

I know it's gonna sound odd, but what if I told you that...

... you can have femdom and sex, rather than having to sniff her toes for it to be considered domination?

View attachment 437559
Yeah...wish it had some actual sex scenes too. Thats why floor 4 remains my favorite.

Truemourne

May 7, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What if I told you...

What if I told you...

Different people like different things
View attachment 437559

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
... you can have femdom and sex, rather than having to sniff her toes for it to be considered domination?
1. Vanilla sex? Gay.
2. Soft femdom? Also ghey.
3. Literally every monster girl game out there is designed for your sick and twisted vanilla desires, go and play Peniban Quest you normie.
4. The game is literally called "Tower of Trample".
5. Don't be fag, read the tags.

Oct 30, 2017
Khulan's dignity system is similar, but more one-dimensional. No matter what actions you take, and no matter what you say, and no matter how many times you defeat her, she'll never say "Hey, you know what, you've proven yourself an honorable combatant, and eating you would be a huge waste. So no more of that shit; from now on we're just gonna be sparring buddies. And if you lose, you're inhaling my ass."
That's actually innacurate, my man. You might not have taken a deeper dive into EX Mode yet.
Something that I will always commend is the dialogue progression between you and EX Khulan when you have an already developed relationship with her. In my EX, Shonen, no losses file, she just acknowledges "man, you're strong", and suggests that they ambush Jeff and use him as a meal to prepare for a next match.
But in my general-use stained file, full-femdom, deeply compromised with all dem girlz, there's a very hot progression going on. Khulan starts not only recognizing you as a force to be reckoned with: she starts getting horny about it. She is visibly excited, like she's seeing Ethan as an actual example of male strength. Something else is developing there, you see... Not even a freakin' amazon can resist the alpha-ism in the Blue Flame Boi.

It is really something to see, as far as I remember. That dialogue progression is straight FIRE.
Kudos to Koda on that one.
And don't get me wrong: Khulan is far from being my favorite mistress (even though I can love them all because they all have a lovable asset with them.)

Heck, there's some cool subtle stuff in progressing EX. If you have a developed relationship with Scarlett, she often freakin' offers her heels to calm you down by sniffing them. My dick would skyrocket higher in height than the freakin' tower itself if a woman like Scarlett does that to me.

TIKI434

Aug 7, 2018
That's actually innacurate, my man. You might not have taken a deeper dive into EX Mode yet.
Something that I will always commend is the dialogue progression between you and EX Khulan when you have an already developed relationship with her. In my EX, Shonen, no losses file, she just acknowledges "man, you're strong", and suggests that they ambush Jeff and use him as a meal to prepare for a next match.
But in my general-use stained file, full-femdom, deeply compromised with all dem girlz, there's a very hot progression going on. Khulan starts not only recognizing you as a force to be reckoned with: she starts getting horny about it. She is visibly excited, like she's seeing Ethan as an actual example of male strength. Something else is developing there, you see... Not even a freakin' amazon can resist the alpha-ism in the Blue Flame Boi.

It is really something to see, as far as I remember. That dialogue progression is straight FIRE.
Kudos to Koda on that one.
And don't get me wrong: Khulan is far from being my favorite mistress (even though I can love them all because they all have a lovable asset with them.)

Heck, there's some cool subtle stuff in progressing EX. If you have a developed relationship with Scarlett, she often freakin' offers her heels to calm you down by sniffing them. My dick would skyrocket higher in height than the freakin' tower itself if a woman like Scarlett does that to me.
send save

moobere

Jun 5, 2017
I already created from scratch and provided a save file for the community, man.
It has pretty much everything special my file has, except the EX run.
Is it alright that the mods pin & "officialize" the Shonen Save in the first post?
Ur smarter than me what do i do with swan?

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
I'm really happy with the way things are turning around in here and in ToT development. There has been some cynicism that nothing Bo and Koda could do would make the people here happy, but you've collectively proven that that's not the case and it makes this place a lot more credible a place for criticism and commentary. Though since I'm still replaying ToT and haven't reached The Crow and the Swan I have been going cross-eyed while reading through here to avoid all the damned spoilers lmfao.

Relating to some of the bugs, the crafting issues have been my fault and for that I am sorry!

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Khulan needs a fix, i got the timeskip bug that Lady Cobra has when she claims enough of the MC's stats, when i beat Khulan and got an S rank i chose her pussy for my reward when it was almost finished the bug hit.

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
I'm really happy with the way things are turning around in here and in ToT development. There has been some cynicism that nothing Bo and Koda could do would make the people here happy, but you've collectively proven that that's not the case and it makes this place a lot more credible a place for criticism and commentary. Though since I'm still replaying ToT and haven't reached The Crow and the Swan I have been going cross-eyed while reading through here to avoid all the damned spoilers lmfao.

Relating to some of the bugs, the crafting issues have been my fault and for that I am sorry!
I'm a little surprised myself, but let's slow down a minute. People are happy about 6.5F because we understand that it isn't what took a year and a half to make, we're yet to see what the respose for 7F will be.

That said this is in my opinion a textbook example of what an "interlude" should be: short, linear and different from everything else we've seen in the game so far. It really feels like a "bonus", which is why I belive it was so well received. Hell, if not for the now annoying architecture of floor 6, I'd give it perfect marks myself.

Also the "on rails but not cut scene" movement and the water sword removing heat were very nice touches, and that's the sort of things that get people immersed in a fantasy world. It screams passion, and after all this time we needed that.

Now I just hope Crow doesn't break this perfect balance, which is why I'm really hoping that the different personalities theory is true. We'll have to wait and see.

D

Deleted member 1267764

What if I told you...

What if I told you...

View attachment 437559
Putting your penis inside a vagina is fucking boring tbh

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
I'm a little surprised myself, but let's slow down a minute. People are happy about 6.5F because we understand that it isn't what took a year and a half to make, we're yet to see what the respose for 7F will be.

That said this is in my opinion a textbook example of what an "interlude" should be: short, linear and different from everything else we've seen in the game so far. It really feels like a "bonus", which is why I belive it was so well received. Hell, if not for the now annoying architecture of floor 6, I'd give it perfect marks myself.

Also the "on rails but not cut scene" movement and the water sword removing heat were very nice touches, and that's the sort of things that get people immersed in a fantasy world. It screams passion, and after all this time we needed that.

Now I just hope Crow doesn't break this perfect balance, which is why I'm really hoping that the different personalities theory is true. We'll have to wait and see.
No doubt there is potential for 7F to be a major letdown, you're right about that. I would say, though, that Koda described this update as pretty light on content and has said publicly and stressed to me on multiple occasions that 7F is enormous. I don't expect it to be disappointing per se, though the complications caused by such a large floor and the ridiculous things I've heard Bo attempted for it will no doubt make it a significantly less efficient floor than this interlude was. With any luck the positive reception of The Crow and the Swan will convince them to stick to this modus operandi since it's clearly what works best.

Khulan needs a fix, i got the timeskip bug that Lady Cobra has when she claims enough of the MC's stats, when i beat Khulan and got an S rank i chose her pussy for my reward when it was almost finished the bug hit.
I've got confirmation from Koda that that's fixed.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes