RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
Mind if I ask how you did that?

I dont want to sound unthankfull but does anyone else feel like this is a try to stretch content. I mean cmon this doesnt feel like its taken longer than a month or two atmost. So hows the next chapter gonna be another 4 scenes aswell? Dr Swan looks great and i like her but the amount of work put into this just feels abit off and dissapointing.
It was made in even less than that so we have something to play while we wait for the big stuff.

To be honest Cobra's update, WG 1.0 and the summer cleaning update were all the same, but Koda worked on those.

bosujima

Oct 11, 2018

It was made in even less than that so we have something to play while we wait for the big stuff.

To be honest Cobra's update, WG 1.0 and the summer cleaning update were all the same, but Koda worked on those.
good to know. Ill keep my thumbs pressed then.:)

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I thought this was a good return to form from the old ToT days. A nice, quick, focused floor. We got roughly 25-30 minutes of content, which is about what Yvonne or Scarlett provided back in the day before Koda expanded on them. Maybe a bit light on the scenes, but it was compensated for with a better floor design and a more intricate battle gimmick. The few on here complaining about amount of content were hopefully not the same people demanding more short floors, because this is what a short floor should be.

Well done update, if you ask me. It had it's usual release day killer bug, but it wouldn't be a ToT release without it. Gotta give credit where it is due: Good work Bo Wei and Koda. I would like to see more floors like this.

Jockeyboy

Jan 28, 2019
Guys I don't want to be the negative one here, but aren't a lot of you being awfully lax of this update.

It's good, but definitely short and definitely not worth a 10 month wait, right?

We haven't even gotten an estimate date on chapter 2 of the interlude.

D

Deleted member 985467

Is it possible to meet Crow in this release? Does the plot end for now when it says End of Chapter1?
Correct, apparently it's a four-part interlude and this is just the first quarter. Leave it to the devs to take a short side-project and turn it into a multi-part extravaganza, especially when it was supposed to just be filler to tide us over for the *actual* multi-part extravaganza...

Reactions: Billerboob

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
Correct, apparently it's a four-part interlude and this is just the first quarter. Leave it to the devs to take a short side-project and turn it into a multi-part extravaganza, especially when it was supposed to just be filler to tide us over for the *actual* multi-part extravaganza...
Alright thx, was expecting the following stories.

alizzer

Sep 16, 2018
Many delays ago, I once said that Tower of Trample was to femdom games what Hunter x Hunter was to battle shonen.
That comparison has never been more apt than now. If Floor 7 is the Dark Continent, then this interlude is the Succession War.

Also, Swan is already top five don't @ me.
That comparison would only work if the writing in ToT started out decent and got amazing as the game went on
and let's not kid ourselves about the quality of the writing

Reactions: Razeluxe

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Guys I don't want to be the negative one here, but aren't a lot of you being awfully lax of this update.

It's good, but definitely short and definitely not worth a 10 month wait, right?

If they were working on this update alone, no it would be a pitiful update. But we only got word of this, what, a month ago? Lets call it 45 days. That's a respectable product and timeline for two developers. It's certainly a dramatic improvement over the WG timeline or the "spring cleaning" schedule. I'll take floors like this every 45 days with no real complaints.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I am even more in love with Dr Swan, i only just finished chapter 1 and she just instantly took 1st place in my list for the tower goddesses, her technique and ability to hide her dominant nature makes me drool, i really hope we don't have to wait long for the rest of her chapters and hope that there will be a choice to fully submit to her at the end of the chapters, yet allowed to continue for a possible ending where the MC stays with her after saving everyone still trapped higher up in the tower, helping people as her assistant and worshipping her without question or complaint behind closed doors.

Last edited:

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019

That's probably because this is not a 10 months update, just a little snack while we wait for the big one.

And it does that job perfectly... well besides that fact that it makes 6F a clusterfuck of architecture, but that's just me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Waxer

lt123

Jun 13, 2019
Hey, can someone upload the new scene pictures I am not at home for about 2 weeks that I can see them :/

f7b26

Mar 26, 2019
anyone in chapter 2 ?
i can't go chapter 2 please help me!!!!(and this QTEs very hard specially QTElvl 1-2)

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes