RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
I rate this an 8/10!
Solid little floor, unique new villainess with there own unique elements and mechanics. Some bugs but as Koda put out a bug fiz in under 24 hours I can't really fault him. Only real complaint is that finding some of these scenes can be tough, and wish more were during combat instead of out of it. Content wise is pretty nice as well. (No it's not 10 month wait nice, but that time was spent on floor 7 this side floor was given a month or so.) This feels like it could be a return to the old 30-45 day update schedule. 1st update introduces the new villaness the next is there expansion.
Bo, Koda, good job. I pray this marks the end of the dark ages for this game. If it really is, then I think I'll return to your patron.

Reactions: Incognito Guy

moonmandood

Mar 20, 2019
Yeah, I'm confused and lost as well. What are the requirements to be able to craft the potion? I can only craft the first four. I've got plenty of swan tear's. Beat her once and lost to her a couple of times. What else do I have to do?

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
I have two swan tear's but I don't get the option to craft the unknown potion. What could I be missing.
Yeah, I'm confused and lost as well. What are the requirements to be able to craft the potion? I can only craft the first four. I've got plenty of swan tear's. Beat her once and lost to her a couple of times. What else do I have to do?
Okay make sure you have downloaded the 14.2 that came out like an hour ago as it might be a bug. Otherwise first you need to talk to Gavin the guy at the bottom of the map by the locked door. He'll give you a key to Swan's room. Read her notebook all the way through it will let you craft some shit.
the "Unknown potion" can only be drunk out of combat and doing so will give you 'dreams' when sleeping at night. Do this at least 3 times.
Drink the other 2 potions as well during combat, after that fight swan but DONT let her give you the poison. After that just start blocking until it gives you the option to "Stare" during combat. Do that 3 times during the battle and bam, you done.

farouq429

Oct 21, 2019
Okay make sure you have downloaded the 14.2 that came out like an hour ago as it might be a bug. Otherwise first you need to talk to Gavin the guy at the bottom of the map by the locked door. He'll give you a key to Swan's room. Read her notebook all the way through it will let you craft some shit.
the "Unknown potion" can only be drunk out of combat and doing so will give you 'dreams' when sleeping at night. Do this at least 3 times.
Drink the other 2 potions as well during combat, after that fight swan but DONT let her give you the poison. After that just start blocking until it gives you the option to "Stare" during combat. Do that 3 times during the battle and bam, you done.
I've tried all of Gavin's interactions but he doesn't give me the key

moonmandood

Mar 20, 2019

Thanks a lot! Also in case it helps anyone else you have to interact with the poisoned monks and try to "assist" them to get Gavin to give you the key.

Brakalt

Jul 30, 2018
Despite it being so short/fractured I REALLY enjoyed the floor. Even though there are a lot more Femdom games on the market, ToT is still my favorite one in terms of content. My biggest issue isn't with the content but the fact that 6.5 is being split into 4 parts, by itself it isn't awful, but the fact they're working on 7F, WG 1.0 and this at the same time makes me think were in for another sloppy development cycle.

Also calling it now, the Crow and Swan are twins.

Reactions: Incognito Guy

ironjoe123

Dec 28, 2017
if you want the key you have to treat the monks who are sick, i help her with the research and fought the doctor a few times before i could help them the go talk to the guy standing at the lock gate at the bottom.

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
That is 6F South, a robust interlude which will be released in multiple chapters
Ahahaha, another thing that nobody asked is going to throttle any F7 release or, for that matter, any of the already promised expansions (Lily, Cobra, etc.).

When some people were joking that the new floor is going to come out next year? Yeah, turns out that the joke might not be that much of a joke. In fact, we will be lucky if it's actually in said year at all.

Dagatts

Oct 10, 2018
Here, a fresh new bug that haven't been mentioned before:
1571708070977.png

Details and my thoughts on her below. I'm gonna put up a spoiler section here for those who didn't see her scenes and/or wanna figure out her mechanics by themselves.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: qazmlp

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Hi everyone,

Thanks for the bug reports. Please also feel free to report them in this Discord channel:
Keeping up with this thread is impossible so direct reports will probably be tended to faster.

Cheers and enjoy Swan.

Jan 1, 2018
After long ass delays, a side project we mostly didnt care about, and being teased as fuck for this update im pretty sure things may get civil around here.
I look forward to see this place turn into a battleground once more XD

Also, isnt there a way to avoid the unknown potion bug, it wont show up for me and im not sure if using saves from 12.1 has something to do with it.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes