RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
D

Deleted member 985467

What's the farthest anyone's gotten on Swan's footjob minigame? I dunno if it's my comp or not, but my inputs are definitely laggy so my accuracy is a bit of a crapshoot, and I'm very curious how much dialogue there is, or if it has a definite end to it.

hupuuser

Jun 8, 2018
may i ask how do you change the rpgmaker into fullscreen in Win10?I press Alt+Enter and it end up the window become wider and the people just get much fatter

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
Am I the only one that's bothered by how cluttered 6F is now? Man as a clean freak this is killing me!

Just i little bonus content!Sketches from bo! View attachment 437037
View attachment 437038
Dude wtf! That last pic might just be the sluttiest thing in ToT period.

What's the farthest anyone's gotten on Swan's footjob minigame? I dunno if it's my comp or not, but my inputs are definitely laggy so my accuracy is a bit of a crapshoot, and I'm very curious how much dialogue there is, or if it has a definite end to it.
I slowed down the mini game and played until I was bored. I don't think there's any different dialogue/scene, just when you wake up it goes "resisted as much as you could" or something.

D

Deleted member 985467

I slowed down the mini game and played until I was bored. I don't think there's any different dialogue/scene, just when you wake up it goes "resisted as much as you could" or something.
Mind if I ask how you did that?

Jockeyboy

Jan 28, 2019
I know one for sure. It's definitely an illusion and Dr. Swan is really a gentle lady.
Here's an irrefutable argument. It's humanly impossible to have her sit on your back making you smell her feet and cum on her ass in this position.

I hope they really gathered their resolve and will keep their delays reasonable. :KEK: Is there some kind of release schedule for following chapters?
Dude.

Don’t question consistency of poses in this game. Khulan changed from a pretty tall gal to gigantic (Ethan was the size of her foot).

Nothing is really impossible either if you remember Eliza somehow trapping you in her pantyhose

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
If Eliza dosnae get an expansion soon, Dr Swan will most likely and very quickly claim Eliza's throne as my #1 waifu in this game. She has it all, perfectly sexy curves, a lovely gentle smile and personality and will dominate the MC in a way that he won't ever complain about, granted i just downloaded this patch but still i instantly fell in love with the good Doctor. Please bring out the other chapters ASAP.

bosujima

Oct 11, 2018
I dont want to sound unthankfull but does anyone else feel like this is a try to stretch content. I mean cmon this doesnt feel like its taken longer than a month or two atmost. So hows the next chapter gonna be another 4 scenes aswell? Dr Swan looks great and i like her but the amount of work put into this just feels abit off and dissapointing.

Reactions: Greycrimson

bosujima

Oct 11, 2018
it says find a key someone help me?
help the monks go to them and press space to help them. on the next day talk to the red haired dude at day and say go through the talk options. He will give you a key. make sure that you got the three night scenes or the unknown potion dissapears as a crafting option.

Reactions: leonwerto

bosujima

Oct 11, 2018
made an unknown potion completed all the scenes with a potion like 3, but I can’t get this scene in any way, tell me how to get it?
this scene is not done via unknown potion instead you must fight here and dont heat her extra up. when pointed out stare at here feet 3 times (wont happen in a row but can happen in one fight) and youll get the scene

Reactions: AZAZAEV
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes