RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

28-RISE

Jul 17, 2018
can someone help, i've been playing for over an hour, and all i could do is fight and research, can't reach this end of chapter 1 ppl are talking about, also when choosing the nuzzle option after using the unknown potion for the third time, the game just freezes, no error message or anything
My english is not good but i gonna try explain; when fighting with her, dont drink the her potion, resist it. After that spend some time ( i drinking potion B and regen potion) after that sometime you looking her feet. When this happen press the "stare" (this action happens 3 times in a fight). I hope this help you

Last edited:

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Should i wait for some hotfix or just go ahead with whats out currently
Well many on discord and here including my self finished the episode with not so much troubles give it a try and if you have problems or else just ask!

Last edited:

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
How are people not getting errors? I keep getting the NoMethod Error.
Dunno i use the save file that come with the update,some freeze in the dream scene but other then that no problems at all,maybe is the save file?:unsure:

Edit:
Try this,use the save file,if you have a freeze in the intro don't select fight,select skip intro,i've used this save without problems.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shwrex

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Conflicted. Real conflicted. One one hand, I think the new character is great. Very Eliza-ish in her demure casual domination, which is wonderful. Also, "auntie" dirty talk is just *kisses fingers* mwah. So, good writing and interesting mechanics both in and outside of the fight; really dig the hallucinations and the sweaty outfit ideas, I think they're implemented well.

On the other freshly-used hand, I don't think it was worth the wait. Obviously. In fairness I couldn't even reach the end due to a bug. Apparently if you succeed the poison-swallowing QTE but still lose the fight, she'll never get out of her gear, which hardlocks the game with some error like "swan_mask_win_pose.whatever not found". And I never saved, so that sucks. But yeah, Gearless speaks the truth, as usual. Small floors released consistently, or massive floors released every year (which, in Karen's case, also happen to be boring, obnoxious, and contain scenes that make me softer than boiled broccoli)? Hmm, that's a toughie.
Agreed, she is hot(pun intended!) and her content is on point, really glad there is nothing too extreme to cather to Bo tastes, at least they took the community opinion for ONCE. Bad thing is, again, the development cycle, what happened to the "We/I don't like to give a fractioned update because inmersion/narrative bullshit" Bo/Koda?. You see this works perfectly fine, less content/more updates than big ass year long floor and still nothing to show about it but a single video tease. Also this is Amanda done right.

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
I think Im going to wait for the full release of 7F or at least the interlude instead of playing this one. See ya till next year (hopefully)

AZAZAEV

Dec 7, 2018
I finished all the scenes and got the "end of chapter 1" screen, but I still don't have the recipes for the red and purple potions somehow. Are you supposed to interact with something to get those? I figured it would be the notebook on the crafting table, but clicking next to that just brings up crafting dialogue.
but how to get the ending here?

Apr 2, 2018
so whats their plan of release as of now? anyone knows if we gonna have to wait another year or will we get more consistent updates? the swan and crow looks like its going to be good but i dont think i would want to wait another year for it.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes