RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
I thought the interlude was divided in 2 parts, not 4. Damn...
From patreon:
Bo:The whole story is divided into several releases, at least 4 according to my plan. Meanwhile, we will keep working on 7F and hopefully, it will be ready when this story (6.5F) reaches the end.
so 4 parts confirmed i guess.

Entropylol

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
You did craft the Unknown potion and use it at the night right?
But you must have to do the Research to upgrade her kit after 2 times choosing option Research. So that you can access to the Craft and Collect the Swan's tear. But you do need to do Research couple of times (about 3-4 times, you can collect Swan's tear) you must get the option sleep when the night falls and try it again next time.
After you craft the Unknow Potion, Use it before you go to sleep at night. After that, you choose to sleep. When you get up in the middle of the night, using you any arrow to move your character until it gets to her bed.
After playing for a hour or two, I've discover 3 triggered scene including: Sniff, Stroke and Snuggle. And couple of scenes when you're battling with her.
The Unknown item wasn't in the craft option at first(probably bugged to me) I restarted de update and worded, thank you.

alizzer

Sep 16, 2018
From patreon:
Bo:The whole story is divided into several releases, at least 4 according to my plan. Meanwhile, we will keep working on 7F and hopefully, it will be ready when this story (6.5F) reaches the end.
so 4 parts confirmed i guess.
oh boy, time for another year before 7F

Reactions: lonelyleaf

andrian2018

Jun 7, 2018
So are we supposed to defeat swan too ? I got all 3 sleeping scenes but I feel like I'm missing something. Do I have to last longer in the sleep scene against her? Also do we get to fight crow in this update ?
There's a scene after snuggle,right? Her body wrap you body and give you a footjob. Also, after having finished 3 scenes at her bed, you can get 2 more scene by battling with her. One scene is similar like the Karen's scene of the Horn Helmet and another scene when you choosing option Stare (I do think to get the Stare when you finished 3 scenes at her bed) during the par to trigger the another scene similar to Cobra when she's planting her feet on your character. (That's the end of chapter 1 according to the line written in game)
I don't know if i'm missing anything.

zero092

Feb 7, 2018
Looks like Unknown potion receipe dissapears after you learn new receipes from doctor's notes. Is it a bug?
Yeah, the same thing happened to me. I remember seeing it, but couldnt craft it yet. After learning the recepies for the other two potions the unknown potion disappeared from the crafting menu

• Sad
Reactions: andrian2018

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
considering the content draught of recent months im glad to play anything ToT really and what is there i quite like alot but i really dont like that they didnt finish at least dr swan instead this 4 part shenanigans where we probably dont know how long it will take for all 4 chapters to be done? (unless im wrong about not knowing the release schedule)

Reactions: lonelyleaf

Impatient666

Jul 17, 2017
Well. The I won't talk about delays as there are a "few" pages here on them.
Let's talk about the new update. There isn't that much of content but Dr. Swan but she's nice and quite refreshing after Karen hell. I'm not sure if there should be a stop. Shouldn't it be "Dr" instead of "Dr."? If I'm going grammar nazi, there was also "perceptin" instead of perception.

Is it the end of the content for the update when you reach chapter 1 end?

Reactions: j20170

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Well. The I won't talk about delays as there are a "few" pages here on them.
Let's talk about the new update. There isn't that much of content but Dr. Swan but she's nice and quite refreshing after Karen hell. I'm not sure if there should be a stop. Shouldn't it be "Dr" instead of "Dr."? If I'm going grammar nazi, there was also "perceptin" instead of perception.

Is it the end of the content for the update when you reach chapter 1 end?
Yep when you reach end of chapter 1 no more content!

Impatient666

Jul 17, 2017
I know one for sure. It's definitely an illusion and Dr. Swan is really a gentle lady.
Here's an irrefutable argument. It's humanly impossible to have her sit on your back making you smell her feet and cum on her ass in this position.

I hope they really gathered their resolve and will keep their delays reasonable. :KEK: Is there some kind of release schedule for following chapters?

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
I liked Swan overall. Her content was really good (but very short, unsurprisingly), I liked her personality (but she's still as one dimensional as every other girl barring Lily, also unsurprisingly) and really liked her looks. *EDIT* Changed my mind on Swan's mechanic (making her QTEs harder the sweatier she is, making Ethan weaker the more of her scent he inhales), now that I think about it some more, I really liked it. There's also a nice new FJ minigame.
There were still a lot of issues with this mini update. The plot for this one is mind numbingly stupid, specifically how no one in 6.5F figures out that Swan and Crow are in cahoots with each other. The fact that Ethan and the other two 6.5F boys didn't immediately make the absolutely obvious connection between Swan and Crow's names and outfits just leaves me thinking that their IQ must be in the single digits. And this narrative issue is easy enough to fix, just make Swan have a different attire, at the very least drop the mask, and don't have her introduce herself as Dr Swan FFS! If Koda is okay with releasing a small floor with such an incoherent plot, then I have a hard time believing him when he says he absolutely has to make scenes "flow well together" in bigger floors.
What you have to do to advance through the plot (staring at Swan's feet 3 times, not drinking her poison while you fight after doing her night stuff) isn't all that clear/intuitive. Also the tower gets dark at night for some reason. It wasn't a good idea to try implementing such an ambitious thing as a day/night cycle (even in this half-assed state) in such as small piece of content. If it's night in 6.5F but you go anywhere else, the night dissipates like it was never real to begin with, either that or your game crashes. Which leads me to my next point, it's full of bugs, some of which will crash the game, but by this point this one is always a given in any Bo/Koda releases, unfortunately.
And the floor feels a little too generic (just like every other post-5F floor feels). Not a huge issue, but Miss Claus' floor was also a quickie and it didn't have this problem. I don't mind it too much that the 6.5F bros don't have portraits, but it does feel out of place for this game. They should've at least been given ones without any expressions, or with just very basic ones imo. And the lack of music is also noticeable in some parts. All of these do make 6.5F feel rushed, but it would probably take Bo and Koda no less than a week to alleviate some if not all of these issues.
If I had to rate it, I'd say it's a 7.5~8/10 (though maybe I'm biased because I really liked Swan), so much better than WG, really makes you wish the development time that went into WG had gone into similar small chunks of ToT content instead. If you also compare how little time it took them to come out with something like this or the X-mas update to the absurd amounts of time that a Karen or Kaori takes... It's a no-brainer, they should drop bigger floors altogether, they can keep doing medium-sized floors if they want. But nope, now they're telling us that we'll still be getting huge floors even after the 7F clusterfuck, despite multiple previous claims to the contrary. I think someone had predicted this :whistle:

Last edited:

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
I hope they really gathered their resolve and will keep their delays reasonable. :KEK: Is there some kind of release schedule for following chapters?
A precise schedule for next chapters? hmmm hard to tell bo on patreon wrote this today:
The whole story is divided into several releases, at least 4 according to my plan. Meanwhile, we will keep working on 7F and hopefully, it will be ready when this story (6.5F) reaches the end.
So now we have 4 parts for the interlude,they need to finish Wg 1.0,cobra update,and then 7F.
I think 7F is the last to come,the other updates who knows xD
If a precise schedule will be posted on discord,I'll let the community know right away.

TIKI434

Aug 7, 2018
A precise schedule for next chapters? hmmm hard to tell bo on patreon wrote this today:
The whole story is divided into several releases, at least 4 according to my plan. Meanwhile, we will keep working on 7F and hopefully, it will be ready when this story (6.5F) reaches the end.
So now we have 4 parts for the interlude,they need to finish Wg 1.0,cobra update,and then 7F.
I think 7F is the last to come,the other updates who knows xD
If a precise schedule will be posted on discord,I'll let the community know right away.
got a save ?

verdelet

Jul 18, 2018
I finished all the scenes and got the "end of chapter 1" screen, but I still don't have the recipes for the red and purple potions somehow. Are you supposed to interact with something to get those? I figured it would be the notebook on the crafting table, but clicking next to that just brings up crafting dialogue.

Mammon999

Nov 9, 2018
Conflicted. Real conflicted. One one hand, I think the new character is great. Very Eliza-ish in her demure casual domination, which is wonderful. Also, "auntie" dirty talk is just *kisses fingers* mwah. So, good writing and interesting mechanics both in and outside of the fight; really dig the hallucinations and the sweaty outfit ideas, I think they're implemented well.

On the other freshly-used hand, I don't think it was worth the wait. Obviously. In fairness I couldn't even reach the end due to a bug. Apparently if you succeed the poison-swallowing QTE but still lose the fight, she'll never get out of her gear, which hardlocks the game with some error like "swan_mask_win_pose.whatever not found". And I never saved, so that sucks. But yeah, Gearless speaks the truth, as usual. Small floors released consistently, or massive floors released every year (which, in Karen's case, also happen to be boring, obnoxious, and contain scenes that make me softer than boiled broccoli)? Hmm, that's a toughie.

Reactions: ss6 and GearlessJoe

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
I finished all the scenes and got the "end of chapter 1" screen, but I still don't have the recipes for the red and purple potions somehow. Are you supposed to interact with something to get those? I figured it would be the notebook on the crafting table, but clicking next to that just brings up crafting dialogue.
You need to interact with Gavin (Red hair npc)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
can someone help, i've been playing for over an hour, and all i could do is fight and research, can't reach this end of chapter 1 ppl are talking about, also when choosing the nuzzle option after using the unknown potion for the third time, the game just freezes, no error message or anything

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes