RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Zanmaraxa

Apr 20, 2018
i don't seem to have a problem starting the fight and all that (except i get an error when i try to leave the new floor at night) but now i can't seem to continue with the story after loosing against the poison once. Am i missing something, is it a bug or there isn't more content for now?

zyxxz

Aug 31, 2017
forget my question, I'm getting an error Scrip 'Scene_TimeChoice' line 283: TypeError ocurred.
no implicit conversion from nil to integer"
I went over the code and did some testing. The error comes from calling $swan.hide_battler.

I've uploaded a quick fix for this. You just need to replace the script file. To access the files, you need to decrypt the game first.

andrian2018

Jun 7, 2018
I can play without a bug. The way I was just to click (Attack) instead of (Skip Intro). Then you can access to the rest of the content of the floor 6.5. But just in case making sure that you have to save your file after changing each scene. And getting out of floor 6.5 can cause a bug aforementioned as above. Hope all of you can get a long-waited satisfaction !!! (Sry if I did any mistake because English is not my first languague)

xcodx1337

Jan 20, 2019
I've extracted all the images just to see if I have missed any content, but it seems I haven't. Pretty lacking in terms of new content.

mirialis91

Sep 28, 2019
I went over the code and did some testing. The error comes from calling $swan.hide_battler.

I've uploaded a quick fix for this. You just need to replace the script file. To access the files, you need to decrypt the game first.
How do I decrypt the game ? I don't know any of this :/

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
View attachment 436290
ToT 1.14.0 (Untitled Swan Game) Hi everyone, Bo has completing the first draft of 7F and sent it to me, and I've begun the lengthy process of fixing it up, fleshing it out, and so forth. In the meantime, we've prepared a release for folks antsy for new ToT content. That is 6F South, a robust interlude which will be released in multiple chapters. We're hoping this approach will let us keep the big floors with fancy mechanics and in-depth stories we've come to enjoy, without the overwhelming (and volatile) release gaps that 6F and 7F caused. Thanks as always for everyone's patience and support. Hope you enjoy!

Tower of Trample 1.14.0 Download: Patch Notes: Compatibility: Saves from the Cobra Preview may not be compatible. Any other saves should be fine. A compatible save is also included in the release.

If a mod want to update the front page with the new version feel free to delete my post!
Oh nice, but why ToT 1.14.0 and not 1.13? Last version was 1.12, so I missed something?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes