RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
dunno what is included in said interlude or for that matter what interlud means :p :p :p :p :p Eng is not my native language there is always a word here and there i don't get x.x

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
unknown.png
ToT 1.14.0 (Untitled Swan Game) Hi everyone, Bo has completing the first draft of 7F and sent it to me, and I've begun the lengthy process of fixing it up, fleshing it out, and so forth. In the meantime, we've prepared a release for folks antsy for new ToT content. That is 6F South, a robust interlude which will be released in multiple chapters. We're hoping this approach will let us keep the big floors with fancy mechanics and in-depth stories we've come to enjoy, without the overwhelming (and volatile) release gaps that 6F and 7F caused. Thanks as always for everyone's patience and support. Hope you enjoy!

Tower of Trample 1.14.2 Download: Patch Notes: Compatibility: Saves from the Cobra Preview may not be compatible. Any other saves should be fine. A compatible save is also included in the release.

If a mod want to update the front page with the new version feel free to delete my post!

Last edited:

Juanhk12

Feb 3, 2019
View attachment 436290
ToT 1.14.0 (Untitled Swan Game) Hi everyone, Bo has completing the first draft of 7F and sent it to me, and I've begun the lengthy process of fixing it up, fleshing it out, and so forth. In the meantime, we've prepared a release for folks antsy for new ToT content. That is 6F South, a robust interlude which will be released in multiple chapters. We're hoping this approach will let us keep the big floors with fancy mechanics and in-depth stories we've come to enjoy, without the overwhelming (and volatile) release gaps that 6F and 7F caused. Thanks as always for everyone's patience and support. Hope you enjoy!

Tower of Trample 1.14.0 Download: Patch Notes: Compatibility: Saves from the Cobra Preview may not be compatible. Any other saves should be fine. A compatible save is also included in the release.

If a mod want to update the front page with the new version feel free to delete my post!
'
stupid question: can I use my save file from v 1.12.1?

cching940

Jul 11, 2017
Tower of Trample 1.14.0 Download: Patch Notes: Compatibility: Saves from the Cobra Preview may not be compatible. Any other saves should be fine. A compatible save is also included in the release.

guess i'll be staying at home for a couple days ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
View attachment 436290

We actually got it?! Is this real?

I'm almost getting teary-eyed.

Jockeyboy

Jan 28, 2019
holy shit
View attachment 436290

Thanks narak

Juanhk12

Feb 3, 2019
View attachment 436290

forget my question, I'm getting an error Scrip 'Scene_TimeChoice' line 283: TypeError ocurred.
no implicit conversion from nil to integer"

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
That error comes 90% of the time when you try to start a fight.

Edit: Doesn't matter if you use your own save or the provided "compatibility" save.

Last edited:

AZAZAEV

Dec 7, 2018
View attachment 436290

impossible to download without permission

Reactions: moi69 and TIKI434
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes