RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
We wait 10 months (oh boi, 1.5 months to reach 1 year goal) for...part of interlude and *little delay*? And somebody feel really hyped, lmao, ahahahhahaha, jeez
Same here dude, can't feel hyped about this, too many lies and shit they both said and promised to believe in them. So they have to put money where their mouth is (20k plus I believe) to get back some dignity. I can almost foresee some "Need and hour more......just a few minutes.....bad news guys "cant upload tonight, my computer suddenly grew feet and ran away from my lying ass..better luck next time I guess".

Reactions: lonelyleaf

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
So far I have only met three developers which I can trus but the main target audience here would like only find interesent.

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Well, if it's only an "interlude" or even less, like only a part of an interlude, I don't care anyway and wait a little (haha...ha) longer for the real thing or at least the complete interlude. I'm not fond of downloading and updating a game for like 10 minutes of content, that's why I usually don't download every single update anyway and skip 2-3 updates for most of the games I like (based on the changelogs)

Last edited:

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
Sylph Phoenix do you have any idea if the other things you did for them will be in this interlude update? Like the QTE difficulty setting and mouse support?
Mouse support will be, I'm quite sure of that. I didn't do that for them though, just suggested it. My config menu and the relations menu won't be since it requires a bit more effort to hook into the different areas of the game (like changing all the QTEs to check the config) unlike the crafting recipes which really couldn't be easier to use.

Koda is in NA Time-zone? I mean it will be late night NA or late night EU.
He's technically in a NA timezone but you need to remember that he sleeps extremely irregularly. He went to bed at 7am his time which is 9pm my time but I've also been messaged by him at pretty much every time of day over the last couple weeks. To say he has a broken sleep schedule would be downplaying it lmao. He then went on to stay up a bit longer, yet was awake and messaging me before I woke up.

1571621379371.png

Anyway, Koda did run into a bizarre issue which is what he messaged me this morning about. I don't expect we're going to get much of a delay, if any, but Koda doesn't normally explain the issues he runs into so I'ma do it for him. This issue in the pic below makes virtually no sense. Seems to have taken him a while to stumble upon the '''''fix''''', and after the release he's got me investigating it myself. My leading theory is that Ruby returning the last evaluated expression could make whatever calls this function get confused since without the last print it would be returning the $swan global. Not a very good theory but the best I've got until I can debug it myself. The shit we run into in RPG Maker is unironically some of the weirdest shit I've come across.

1571621466552.png

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes