RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Bruh05

Oct 17, 2019
This game is absolutely beautiful. Unlike most hentai games everyone has a "character" and seeing how every enemy is different kind of femdom its pretty good. My only wish there was more armpit scenes since armpits/smell is my top 2 fetishes while feet being 3rd but considering the game name has "trample" in it even having one armpit scene is a miracle itself.
Also I wish starting gold was a bit higher since otherwise its extremelly grindy to get potions

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
This game is absolutely beautiful. Unlike most hentai games everyone has a "character" and seeing how every enemy is different kind of femdom its pretty good. My only wish there was more armpit scenes since armpits/smell is my top 2 fetishes while feet being 3rd but considering the game name has "trample" in it even having one armpit scene is a miracle itself.
Also I wish starting gold was a bit higher since otherwise its extremelly grindy to get potions
There are more than one armpit sequence...off the top of my head Scarlett, Khulan and Cobra have them. I think Karen too? Maybe someone will correct me.

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
There are more than one armpit sequence...off the top of my head Scarlett, Khulan and Cobra have them. I think Karen too? Maybe someone will correct me.
Lily has them too, during her submission/apprenticeship scene. It has a focus on licking sweat, but it's there.

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
Objective Power Ranking:
1. Eliza: Great aesthetic, diverse content, easily the girl I've spent the most time on (aside from grinding with Scarlett). The candlestick stories are really good, the crucifix and the dinner table things are also pretty great. She's also got some of the best in-fight content in the game. Literally nothing wrong with her.
2. Lily: Basically what everyone else has already said. Lily stands out from the other girls due to her age, unique character design, and connection with Ethan. The way her narrative is interwoven with the PC's makes her uniquely attractive as a sort of dominant girlfriend type. The fact that she's introduced as a peer rather than an enemy makes losing to her all the more humiliating. The only downsides to Lily are that she doesn't have enough content and her latex outfit is retarded. Wtf did she put on an eyepatch for? First outfit is way cuter. If she gets more content or her second outfit is fixed she might surpass Eliza.
3. Cobra. Best mechanics out of any character in the game. Great character design and personality as well. What makes Cobra especially interesting is her potential; there's so much Bo Wei could implement with her that would make her even better than she already is. There's been talk of an update that will allow for other girls to react to the PC losing levels, which would seriously kick her character and the entire game up a few notches. Its a damn shame that update will never come.
4. Klause: Her name and aesthetic is a little cheesy, but everything else about her is fantastic. I love that you have to be the one to start shit in order for her to start dominating you. She doesn't have enough content though.
5. Scarlett: She's pretty great. Pretty much just a classical dominatrix archetype. She's still attractive enough and the petplay dynamic makes for a serviceable climax to the game's first "arc". Eliza pretty much does everything she does better though.
6. Khulan: I like Khulan and I do occasionally come back to her content, even though I'm not much of a fan of amputation or farting. Which is weird because the whole barbarian from another land thing can be really hot. I've read good Diana the Valkyrie stories before. Maybe it's because Khulan's entire thing is how strong she is and how weak you are, even though she's actually the easiest boss in the entire game. She's the only character I can consistently beat despite being underleveled af. She's also kind of an idiot, which hurts her as a dominant figure.
7. Yvonne: On one hand, she's the most attractive character in the game. On the other hand, that bootlicking minigame is annoying af and I hate it. The footjob stuff is great though, and I like how bitchy she is. I can see why people like her, but that fucking minigame man...
8. Karen: Gaaaaarrrrrbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaggggggggeeeeeeeee

papey

Sep 7, 2017
do you know hot to access the gallery?
i loaded a save that i found on ulmf and i don't know how to access it(the gallery), any help?
also, do you know a good translator and how can i set it up to translate rpg wolf? since i don't understand japanese, thanks in advance
idk a translator for wolf sorry :(

while in a city, enemy gallery is fourth option and then third option

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
nice job narak, being on discord and being on the italian side on wich i am too, so if you tell something i'll be sure of the time zone since you're italian,or in italy if i'm wrong

Reactions: Narak8813

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Tbh, what are the odds, realistically, that we will ever see any real Rose content? I'm putting it somewhere between 0% and 0.5%.
I have more belief in WoW will get DACHL RP Servers than this. And I think it is more likely that the Brexit will really happen than that we get german language RP Servers.

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
Good news it looks like we get Kodas famous Monday night release.
View attachment 435211

It will be the first part of the F 6.5 interlude, the new lady is pretty dope so you guy can kickstart your inner hype train !
Hype? Sorry, but 10 months with only a cobra demo and now we only get part of and update? Like a 0.9 version, like WG (which is still btw incomplete)? Yeah, I got no hype for that.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes