RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
How about we start making a delay recap since WG last update posted ( For the joke, WG 0.99 because they didn't even make it 1.0 there was something they " couldn't do " that was supposed to come " later " )
I'm keeping track of them after 7F comes out, I wish I would've done it after 6F now that we've completely lost track of how many delays there were since then. Between 7F and the forgotten Cobra expansion alone I'd say there have been about 30 delays. The longest delay streak we had before that was for Yvonne's expansion with something like 11 or 12 consecutive delays, and that time Koda "apologized" (but he also created his Patreon page shortly after).

Last edited:

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Beat karen's challenge yesterday and have 2 things to say, #1:- i want more subbing to karen content with the possibilty of being enslaved yet allowed to continue going up and #2:- please say that i can truely pummel that evil traitor Rose. She instantly shot to the bottom of my ToT babe list and will most likely be there to stay.

Truemourne

May 7, 2019
Beat karen's challenge yesterday and have 2 things to say, #1:- i want more subbing to karen content with the possibilty of being enslaved yet allowed to continue going up and #2:- please say that i can truely pummel that evil traitor Rose. She instantly shot to the bottom of my ToT babe list and will most likely be there to stay.
Roxy is top 3 best girls what are you talking about

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
Tbh, what are the odds, realistically, that we will ever see any real Rose content? I'm putting it somewhere between 0% and 0.5%.
50% why that high you ask? simple you didnt add a time limit so theres a 50% chance rose will get added but it might take till 2040 so either she'll get added but it will take years or they'll abandon the project before that time

Reactions: GearlessJoe

Seth1998

Nov 5, 2018
So I replayed the game since we're waiting for an update this much, so lemme rank all girls by my personal preferences.
Who's your fav girl? (you better say Lily) :D

9. Khulan - I'm just not into those scenes she provides, not into amazon women either.
8. Miss Claus - Meeeeeeeeh.
7. Rose - Has potential but not enough material for me to rank her better.
6. Scarlet - Alright, also she's the first girl so kinda nostalgic vibe towards her.
5. Yvonne - Decent scenes, solid.
4. Karen - God I forgot how much pain she is, I like her shit tho.
3. Eliza - Very good, spent decent time to see all of the scenes, was satisfied.
2. Lady Cobra - Such a unique character, you can see they spent a lot of time to make her special.
1. Lily - Beste girl don't @ me.

ReinaTekken

Jul 4, 2018
Yo speaking of the new Excess M game can someone get that on here as soon as it's out. I'm not currently able to support the creator now put I absolutely will when I am in a better financial position.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
So I replayed the game since we're waiting for an update this much, so lemme rank all girls by my personal preferences.

9. Khulan - I'm just not into those scenes she provides, not into amazon women either.
6. Scarlet - Alright, also she's the first girl so kinda nostalgic vibe towards her.
3. Eliza - Very good, spent decent time to see all of the scenes, was satisfied.
2. Lady Cobra - Such a unique character, you can see they spent a lot of time to make her special.
Of course it's Lily (learning that Bo and Koda hate her made me like her even more), followed by Scarlett (because she was the first and she has the best minigame) and then a tie between Cobra and Eliza. By looks alone it'd go something like Rose > Lily > Kaori

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018

1. Khulan
2. Scarlett
3. Lady Cobra
4. Eliza
5. Miss Claus
6. Karen
7. Yvonne
Last. Lily

No rank: Rose (too early I think)

Reactions: c-+ and Awesoooome

sl147s

Aug 13, 2019
Here's my list :

1. Yvonne- most important of all, she wears NO SOCKS

2. Lady Cobra- an exotic beauty with luring magic, very intriguing

3. Lily- her smile is so sadistic and I love it

4. Eliza- she makes me believe I have an an oedipus complex and I need discipline

5. Scarlet- mediocre, nothing to say.

6. Karen- her suffocation is too strong, can't handle it

7. Ms. Clause- her hairstyle and color makes her look aged, and mistletoe is killing me

8. Khulan- amputee and fart is really not my type...

Last edited:

Endrush

Jul 22, 2017
Long-term impressions after having not played since Karen update. (Has it been a year? wtf)

1. Eliza - love the religious/goddess worship theme. Also, she does puppy play better than Scarlet. Also, you get the sense that she really believes this stuff and isn't just humiliating you for fun. Which makes her even more terrifying/sexy. 9/9
2. Cobra - farming levels/money for her is a brilliant mechanic.
3. Khulan - ignoring the gross stuff...I like strong women. Love the smothering. Also, like Cobra, losing can have real consequences.
4. Scarlett - Eliza does better puppy play.
5. Karen - too much focus on pain. The lasting consequences to allies makes her better than...
6. Yvonne - more focus on pain, but less of a challenge to back it up.
7. Lily - the young brat archetype isn't my thing. The confidence mechanic was cool tho. 6/9
8. Ms. Clause - jizzworthy iirc, but I don't remember why.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes