RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

ReinaTekken

Jul 4, 2018
What tf is going on anymore is the content promised going to be released or not.

What are the devs saying there must be others asking questions how are the devs responding to us and how much longer do I have to wait before I can get something new?

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
What tf is going on anymore is the content promised going to be released or not.

What are the devs saying there must be others asking questions how are the devs responding to us and how much longer do I have to wait before I can get something new?
The last time i check it was supposed to be out 10 days ago.... i don't know what happened afterwards

chesire

May 5, 2017

Nope if you are paying for it better stop now

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
True that, even if we get a piece of information about what's going on from people on discord, I can't help but start thinking about how much of what Koda/Bo said is bullshit and after so many months of lies and deception it has become a patter that keep repeating itself. I just feel bitter and I will keep feeling like that until they fulfill what was promised: SPRING cleaning (6 months ago), 7F (7-8 months ago) and mayyybe WG 1.0 (2 months ago). Sorry if my last 30-40 posts have been about me bitching.
Don't be. I get why users are upset. The negativity is a direct result of a lack of content. The only thing ToT related to talk about are delays. Otherwise this would be a dead thread.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
so actually there is nothing coming in this week or say..this month. Am I get it right?
No one knows, but if we're going by the countless times they broke their word like this, then no, there's nothing coming this week or month... maaaayyybeee the interlude will come out at the very end of the month, but that's the only thing you can hope for with these good-for-nothing devs

Kevin131191S

Jul 15, 2018
It's kinda sad that this whole thread has gone so salty (with good reason to be honest). We can't talk about anything but the game but the only thing we have right now are delays and broken promises. I think by now even the most positive people can't find a lot of good to say about TOT,Koda and Bo.

Really hope someone else starts making a (good) game in this genre because I think TOT is going to be abandoned eventually.

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
Like heh RPG VX ACE is not that hard.
Have you ever actually attempted making a game with it? It looks easy by its interface, but try digging into it and you'll find that it's even shittier than the gameplay side of things seems to show. Often times things will crash or not work for seemingly no reason, and you will have no idea why. Even something as basic as pasting in publically available scripts tends not to work for unexplainable reasons. It's a sluggish unoptimized pile of shit. If you expect further versions to do better, don't you worry, because MV is even worse on most fronts.

Really hope someone else starts making a (good) game in this genre because I think TOT is going to be abandoned eventually.
This sort of theme unfortunately isn't very popular among H-game developers, whether in the West or the East. Trying to start getting into game development is rather intimidating as well. Believe me, I've tried. I can try my hand at writing, but I can't figure out shit about development engines, whether WRPGE or Unity. There seems to be a lack of artists in the Western side too, which would explain the oversaturation of Daz and the like. Either that, or people really, really don't like placing commissions. The closest you could probably get is Under the Witch. Issues with that are that it's still rather early in development; it's an UE4 game making it unlikely to run on toaster, and if you enjoy the more degenerate kinks of ToT, UtW doesn't seem to go that far, which I pray to the fucking deities for it to stay that way.

Kevin131191S

Jul 15, 2018
This sort of theme unfortunately isn't very popular among H-game developers, whether in the West or the East. Trying to start getting into game development is rather intimidating as well. Believe me, I've tried. I can try my hand at writing, but I can't figure out shit about development engines, whether WRPGE or Unity. There seems to be a lack of artists in the Western side too, which would explain the oversaturation of Daz and the like. Either that, or people really, really don't like placing commissions. The closest you could probably get is Under the Witch. Issues with that are that it's still rather early in development; it's an UE4 game making it unlikely to run on toaster, and if you enjoy the more degenerate kinks of ToT, UtW doesn't seem to go that far, which I pray to the fucking deities for it to stay that way.
Yeah true haven't seen similar games like TOT. Under The Witch is a pretty cool game. If I'm not mistaken the Dev was inspired by TOT.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Although chances are high you have seen it already give https://f95zone.to/threads/domina-v1-1-dekarous.35295/ a try it has quite some ToT vibes even if only the first girl is available atm i think
As much as I'd like another game to replace ToT as the best in its niche genre, I doubt any game by that guy will be able to. His last one had some really cringy dialogue, awful writing and some really extreme shit in it, even by Bo's standards. Plus no feet content

Pallas2

Sep 12, 2017
As much as I'd like another game to replace ToT as the best in its niche genre, I doubt any game by that guy will be able to. His last one had some really cringy dialogue, awful writing and some really extreme shit in it, even by Bo's standards. Plus no feet content
Under the witch has potential but I doubt they are going to be updating any faster than ToT with the added animation style. Unfortunately I doubt we will see anything with the level of depth as ToT for a long time.

D

Deleted member 205059

Under the witch has potential but I doubt they are going to be updating any faster than ToT with the added animation style. Unfortunately I doubt we will see anything with the level of depth as ToT for a long time.
At the very least, Numeric does not set unrealistic goals he wont meet. But we already update faster than ToT, or have you seen the Spring Cleaning Update yet?

Reactions: Breadstick Mann

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
At the very least, Numeric does not set unrealistic goals he wont meet. But we already update faster than ToT, or have you seen the Spring Cleaning Update yet?
He wasn't attacking Under the Witch. I think the vast majority of us are very excited for it. He, like the rest of us, is just a bit cynical about how much time such good work takes after the delays that ToT has given us. And Girl Beats Hero, for that matter, though no one is talking about that despite it being crap as well. It's in our heads that if it's a good project then we shouldn't get our hopes up, he's not trying to say anything beyond that.

Anyway to whoever was asking me about road maps, I think that Koda and Bo only vaguely plan like 1-2 girls ahead, and I don't need to tell you that there are no deadlines between them lol.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes