RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
Up until recently he's been making the same silly mistake, but now just needs to start releasing stuff provided it isn't scarce enough that the end result is noticeably worse for new players. If he continues expanding unnecessarily after he finally pushes this shit out then you can bet I'll be reminding him of this conversation lol.
At this point I doubt anything they can get out will be enough, so if what he's saying is true, might as well just get the tooth out.

Personally I still think lazyness plays a big role in these delays, because even though it makes no sense, I can get making this mistake once or twice. Give the overwhelmingly negative feedback and any further than that is complete madness, so much so that it's hardly belivable.

Regardless thanks for sharing.

Truemourne

May 7, 2019
As counterintuitive as it may seem, scientific studies show that most spoilers actually enhance the enjoyment you get out of reading any type of story, for example.
Yes, I've heard of that study and while I won't say it's true/false, I'll say that I myself don't mind spoilers.

I wonder where people get this from. I don't doubt you and some others have trouble enjoying stuff you make yourselves, but what makes you think this is in any way the norm?
I think most people don't have an issue enjoying the things they create, the only difference is that that they'll never experience these for the first time without prior knowledge of them like an outsider would. But that doesn't actually make anything less enjoyable.
The thing is , when you try to make something even half decent, you're gonna put in some effort into it. The more time goes by the more effort you're putting in and it seems more like work and less like enjoyment (when hentai is involved). And besides, a minor spoiler can help enhance the story, yes, but knowing the story inside out? Knowing every detail because you made it? That would be incredibly dull.
Although, if you created a game, then waited for a year or two and then played it then maybe I could see something there, but it's still iffy

Reactions: Sylph Phoenix

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
At this point I doubt anything they can get out will be enough, so if what he's saying is true, might as well just get the tooth out.

Personally I still think lazyness plays a big role in these delays, because even though it makes no sense, I can get making this mistake once or twice. Give the overwhelmingly negative feedback and any further than that is complete madness, so much so that it's hardly belivable.

Regardless thanks for sharing.
Yeah, honestly it all makes me worried. He genuinely believes what he says to me, it's easy enough to know that when you've chatted to him for a long while, but making the same poor choices over and over is really dumb. For me this last subproject is my last chance to him, failing which I will officially lose all faith \o/

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Hey, really don't feel like reading through the past 20 pages that I've missed - any news?
You can find the last "news" a page back,and if you scroll up Sylphix Phoenix just share with us some private msg with Koda.
That's all we have for now :)
In the end they are working,we are waiting.

Last edited:

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
I haven't got any news, but I did hear more about what Bo did of 7F and what Koda's going to have to do. I already knew Bo was more spontaneous than Koda, and I also knew Bo doesn't care as much about context as Koda and I do, but here's this:

1570880958255.png

So this answers a bit more of the question about what Koda's responsible for which I hadn't known either

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
I haven't got any news, but I did hear more about what Bo did of 7F and what Koda's going to have to do. I already knew Bo was more spontaneous than Koda, and I also knew Bo doesn't care as much about context as Koda and I do, but here's this:

View attachment 426484

So this answers a bit more of the question about what Koda's responsible for which I hadn't known either
So basically 7F is still in need of a ccomplete rework. Ok.

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017

View attachment 426484

Bunch of sequences that somehow could not be released in parts because "storytelling". So who said October was going to have a truckload of content?

Reactions: LeonOne994

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
So who said October was going to have a truckload of content?
Let's not be unfair, I think they really outdid themselves this month. We already have like 5-6 announcements that will get abandoned in a month instead of their usual 2.
Poor koda has been typing almost 5 paragraphs a week! The guy is only human, cut him some slack will you.

Httd1221

Feb 5, 2019

View attachment 426484

We wait a year and they just can make a first draft LOL

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
We should start betting on when you guys think Floor 7 is gonna be released, like we used to do for the other floors. But instead of days let's bet on months. Anyone up for it? My bet is gonna be August 2020. And a bonus prediction, it won't even be twice as big as Karen's floor, they'll tell us it's because it had to be rewritten/remade a bunch of times or some other bs

Awesoooome

Feb 12, 2018
We should start betting on when you guys think Floor 7 is gonna be released, like we used to do for the other floors. But instead of days let's bet on months. Anyone up for it? My bet is gonna be August 2020. And a bonus prediction, it won't even be twice as big as Karen's floor, they'll tell us it's because it had to be rewritten/remade a bunch of times or some other bs
no.

the memories of the last bet still....haunt me.

• Haha
Reactions: GearlessJoe

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Hmm, was going to be optimistic and say December (yes, this year). However, that got me thinking that if it were close to Christmas Koda would then insist on adding Mrs. Claus content before releasing it. Since a few lines of text seem to take months, I'll say March 2020.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes