RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Dec 9, 2017
EroticBloom
Koda said yesterday that he saved one of the pictures for future reference, so that means they are just fanmade by another famous artist called Hamayaz, he just happens to be on the discord server and played it a few days ago for the first time and now he started doing fanart. There is also another artist who creates a interactive comic called pit of punishment right now. Pretty much people vote on wath happens next. But anyways I will now unleash the next Hamayaz load below! Its finnaly oversized Kuhlan time! CharaStudio-2019-10-07-15-49-40-Render.png

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
EroticBloom
Koda said yesterday that he saved one of the pictures for future reference, so that means they are just fanmade by another famous artist called Hamayaz, he just happens to be on the discord server and played it a few days ago for the first time and now he started doing fanart. There is also another artist who creates a interactive comic called pit of punishment right now. Pretty much people vote on wath happens next. But anyways I will now unleash the next Hamayaz load below! Its finnaly oversized Kuhlan time! View attachment 422076
A bunch of those poses (and probably parts of images) were taken from here
1570459463750.png

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
EroticBloom
Koda said yesterday that he saved one of the pictures for future reference, so that means they are just fanmade by another famous artist called Hamayaz, he just happens to be on the discord server and played it a few days ago for the first time and now he started doing fanart. There is also another artist who creates a interactive comic called pit of punishment right now. Pretty much people vote on wath happens next. But anyways I will now unleash the next Hamayaz load below! Its finnaly oversized Kuhlan time! View attachment 422076
I'm feeling even more contrarian than usual today and those things keep getting posted, so I'll just come out and say it. They suck, I already try to steer clear of 3D models but these are even uglier and less detailed than usual... especially the faces :sick:

Last edited:

Massena

Jul 13, 2019
no they are not all "servile", there are people that almost every day ask for updates, talk about delays, months without anything concrete, when something will come out, etc. etc.
There is also to say that not all patrons are active on discord, they are always the same 8-9 people who discuss about tot and other things.
You are like a discord spy lol

Nov 10, 2018
EroticBloom
Could you upload the comic?

Jockeyboy

Jan 28, 2019
EroticBloom
Link for pit of punishment?

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
While I never been a real fan of 3d Hentai due to the uncanny realism with 3d models that feel dated to say the least, I kind of like these designs (even if the poses are plagiarized which begs the questions if the assets on the models or the models themselves are plagiarized for that matter) these models evokes a more cartoon-y style as in my opinion cartoon-y graphics while hard to take serious, ages a lot better than going for a realistic style. The only one that I would identify as ugly is Eliza as it feels like her head does not belong with her body. I do kind of wish for the feet to look different as Yvonne's and Scarlett's feet are pretty much the same.

mahfan

Feb 8, 2018
this is perfect we dont just have to wait for new content we are waiting for original one too

Truemourne

May 7, 2019
seriously why dont you rpgm savy peps just finish it yourself ?
1: Doing something yourself takes the joy from it. I am a 'pretty' competent writer (using ambiguous terms because I'm not elite), but I could never 'get off' from my own work, and neither can most people.
2: I can't draw, and neither can most people on this forum; we are h-game enthusiasts , not artists(for the most part)
3: I'm not getting paid 2000$ + a month to do nothing.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes