RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Geretor

Jan 12, 2019
Now I do not understand at all, what is going on? What is interlude? What are they working on now? Would you please explain to a stupid man like me? And make it more detailed, and then give scraps of what people are working on, and I do not understand.

kernane

Jun 26, 2018
Hey its been a while (3month since i came here) started collegue after some vacancy, still the "koda symptoms" also known as "tomorrow, next week, i promise no more delay the stuff is complete".

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Now I do not understand at all, what is going on? What is interlude? What are they working on now? Would you please explain to a stupid man like me? And make it more detailed, and then give scraps of what people are working on, and I do not understand.
no you are not stupid sometimes it is difficult to follow the news in this thread, there are so many things goin on
I will try to be as precise as possible :)

-the arts that supermann88 shared are fanart, they were made by a discord user.
-The Interlude update are new contents for TOT,Bo and Koda are working on it now,we don't know much about lore, fighting, scene ect ect.
these are the 2 girls for the update SPOILER_unknown.png SPOILER_unknown (1).png .

-The road map should be this Interlude-WG 1.0-Cobra update-F7 we don't have dates / deadlines.

So now bo and koda are focusing on the interlude update.

Edit:EroticBloom they are just fanart from discord made by Hamyaz

Last edited:
Reactions: BadMrFrostyy

Pallas2

Sep 12, 2017
no you are not stupid sometimes it is difficult to follow the news in this thread, there are so many things goin on
I will try to be as precise as possible :)

-the arts that supermann88 shared are fanart, they were made by a discord user.(they will not be part of the game)
-The Interlude update are new contents for TOT,Bo and Koda are working on it now,we don't know much about lore, fighting, scene ect ect.
these are the 2 girls for the update View attachment 421415 View attachment 421416 .

-The road map should be this Interlude-WG 1.0-Cobra update-F7 we don't have dates / deadlines.

So now bo and koda are focusing on the interlude update.

Edit:EroticBloom they are just fanart from discord made by Hamyaz
So I come back after a week, when they announced a delay for just one day. And find still no content. Honestly, someone needs to find these two and give them a good slap. They have literally stolen 20k from their audience at this point.

Cynic777

Nov 18, 2018
Imagine devs are delaying everything for a big one day update - WG, interlude, expansions for all girls, F7.
Now wake fakin up

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Wait, I thought that the interlude came after WG. Was I mistaken?
the update lineup has changed slightly it seems,from the last posts on discord the only certain thing is that bo and koda are working on the interlude update,maybe wg will come immediately after how knows :ROFLMAO:

sl147s

Aug 13, 2019
So Hamyaz's artwork won't be part of the TOT contents ? What a shame , I think his partial depiction of feet is a stunning. In some way, Bo can add some of his work on TOT in case the interlude update wasnt favourably reviewed.

sorga3a

Apr 28, 2019
From discord

any news about the delay?

boweiAujourd’hui à 03:09

hi

i need a few more days (2-3)

to improve the thing i'm having right now

few days ago i just send people my test verison

and receive some valuable feedbacks

now i'm working on improving it based on the feedbacks

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
And so it begins... Just remember this is what you signed up for when you said it was fine for them to do more side stuff instead of trying to finish F7 once and for all. Late 2019? More like mid-late 2020 at this rate.

Last edited:
Reactions: chesire

Deviantica

Dec 8, 2018
I think if anyone in here with the right skillset wants to help them out that would be great, it would speed up the whole thing considerably... I am even willing to help you contact Koda if you are sincere about the whole thing. qhrrywk But as hupuuser said, you will prolly need to prove yourself abit because there were alot of fake ones in the past.
Btw Hamayaz goes full out on the fanart right now his next load below: View attachment 421252
View attachment 421262

View attachment 421252 View attachment 421253 View attachment 421254 View attachment 421255 View attachment 421256 View attachment 421257 View attachment 421258 View attachment 421259 View attachment 421260 View attachment 421261 View attachment 421262
Hopefully they take this guy in to make comics of the characters! Would be amazing to see these as small stories etc.

Entropylol

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
From discord

any news about the delay?

boweiAujourd’hui à 03:09

hi

i need a few more days (2-3)

to improve the thing i'm having right now

few days ago i just send people my test verison

and receive some valuable feedbacks

now i'm working on improving it based on the feedbacks