RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

chesire

May 5, 2017
No news for now.
When the update will come? your guess is as good as our.
We need to wait!
LMFAO
NO UPDATE WAKE UP!!!!
NO UPDATE WILL COME THIS YEAR AT ALL!!!!!

Only way to make them start caring is to pull patrons from pledging en masse which only happens in stories and fantasy, So forget it the story will never be completed by original artist at the very least.
Congrats for many real life cucks this is the best ending they could ever hope for.

Suiginto221

May 13, 2018
Bo Wei will not go for a giant project for a while now. Right now he just wants to push something out to compensate for the wait.

Wait,wait,wait, how about our greatest lord of delays "I'M MAKE SOMETHING BIG, GREAT WITH BEST QUALITY AND LONG STORY 99.9999% COMPLETED !1!1!1" Koda? Bo's in charge again? Or this is the new trick?

Anyway, those arts is so damn good.

Dec 9, 2017
Artilaz Its because Bo Wei was faster than Koda with his work and he catched up to him before he could finish WG.... So right now Koda is helping with a fast release of the first episode of the interlude thing. Yeah Koda has at this point WG 1.0, Cobra, Floor 7 and all the other content that was planned for previous girls on his table. And everything is like not completely fnished yet and its just some giant bottleneck right now. As long as he dosent add up his work pile somehow we should get alot of updates to the end of the year.... fingers crossed.

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Artilaz Its because Bo Wei was faster than Koda with his work and he catched up to him before he could finish WG.... So right now Koda is helping with a fast release of the first episode of the interlude thing. Yeah Koda has at this point WG 1.0, Cobra, Floor 7 and all the other content that was planned for previous girls on his table. And everything is like not completely fnished yet and its just some giant bottleneck right now. As long as he dosent add up his work pile somehow we should get alot of updates to the end of the year.... fingers crossed.
I would say less than 30% finished, again you are telling me that this guy left a day AT MOST of work of something to start working on another thing again for the third time but at the same time is "distraught" about the lack of content of the game he cares so much about? And in less than 3 months before 2020 arrives he is gonna release what he couldn't in 7 months?

TIKI434

Aug 7, 2018
just out of curiosety is there someone in the discord who calls them out on it or are they all servile?

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
just out of curiosety is there someone in the discord who calls them out on it or are they all servile?
no they are not all "servile", there are people that almost every day ask for updates, talk about delays, months without anything concrete, when something will come out, etc. etc.
There is also to say that not all patrons are active on discord, they are always the same 8-9 people who discuss about tot and other things.

Last edited:
Reactions: Massena

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Here's my prediction: There's no going back to a shorter floor schedule. By ignoring everyone's advice after 6F and continuing to do big floors, Bo and Koda went down a slippery slope. They can tell us again that they'll never do a big floor, but if you actually believe them you're being naive.
Don't forget the story significance other upcoming floors hold over 7F, which seems to be the floor of just some random ninja chick. There's Karen's actual floor (which I would actually like to be short, or not exist at all), Roxy's floor, and the last villainess' floor. There's also Koda's floor (chances are his OCD and blatant favouritism will compel him to make it another huge floor). And it's not like any of these are planned for the very distant future, the devs already said they wouldn't be giving us anything close to the 20 floors people were hoping for at first.
If these devs, who don't let their incompetence get in the way of their overambition, have already arbitrarily claimed that making 7F a shorter floor "didn't feel right" to them... What makes you all think that it'll feel right to have Koda's debut villainess have less content than some random ninja girl? Or that it'll feel right for a shinobi nobody to have a bigger floor than Roxy, which has been teased in multiple instances and since forever? Or that it'll feel right for Kaori's update to have more gameplay time than the last boss of the game?
Mark my words, after doing a couple of silly interludes to ToT, and maaayyybeee a single short floor, Bo and Koda will be right back to disregarding community feedback to do their usual antics.
Another possible option is that we get a BS ending to ToT just like the one from Mixfight because they realize they're never gonna make those later hyped up floors as good as this random floor they decided to spend 1+ year working on. I'd love to see the outrage that would cause lol

Last edited:

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
Here's my prediction: There's no going back to a shorter floor schedule. By ignoring everyone's advice after 6F and continuing to do big floors, Bo and Koda went down a slippery slope. They can tell us again that they'll never do a big floor, but if you actually believe them you're being naive.
I actually do believe that Bo will be steering clear of floors on 7F's scale in future. Not because of community advice, just because of how unpleasant it's been for him to do the 7th floor. Koda will take longer to learn, I'm just hoping Bo gets in his way until he does. That said, I doubt we'll be getting floors as short as Khulan; it's more likely we'll get stuff like Cobra's which, personally, I'm fine with. Real question is not whether they'll start doing smaller stuff but whether Koda's gonna drop the nonsense side work.

Reactions: Narak8813

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
I actually do believe that Bo will be steering clear of floors on 7F's scale in future. Not because of community advice, just because of how unpleasant it's been for him to do the 7th floor. Koda will take longer to learn, I'm just hoping Bo gets in his way until he does. That said, I doubt we'll be getting floors as short as Khulan; it's more likely we'll get stuff like Cobra's which, personally, I'm fine with. Real question is not whether they'll start doing smaller stuff but whether Koda's gonna drop the nonsense side work.
What makes you think it was unpleasant for him to do 7F? You're actually trusting this guy when he tells you he's been working all this time, despite how shady and lazy of a guy we know he is. Just remember when he said that stuff, at the same time as he was announcing that we'd get 7F next year, an announcement he knew very well people weren't gonna be happy about... Don't you think it's possible that he just said it as a way of getting people to feel sorry for him and go easy on him? Didn't he also throw Koda under the bus in that same announcement? Don't get me wrong, I think Koda deserves it, but if it's Bo Wei doing it, his boss and the one guy who can actually do something more about Koda than the rest of us who are forced to just whine about him, then I'm calling BS.
I swear some of you are way too trusting. Bo saying he would return to making shorter floors was more than likely just him trying to soften the blow of that awful announcement.

Last edited:
Reactions: emergencyblacksmith

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
What makes you think it was unpleasant for him to do 7F? You're actually trusting this guy when he tells you he's been working all this time, despite how shady and lazy of a guy we know he is. Just remember when he said that stuff, at the same time as he was announcing that we'd get 7F next year, an announcement he knew very well people weren't gonna be happy about... Don't you think it's possible that he just said it as a way of getting people feel sorry for him and go easy on him? Didn't he also throw Koda under the bus in that same announcement? Don't get me wrong, I think Koda deserves it, but if it's Bo Wei doing it, his boss and the one guy who can actually do something more about Koda than the rest of us who are forced to just whine about him, then I'm calling BS.
I swear some of you are way too trusting.
You might be right. I guess I'm just trusting my gut when I read what he says about hating working on 7F. I was in a similar position as him at the start of this year and I said the same stuff. Though on the note of Koda, I dunno what Bo's meant to do about him. Hasn't got anyone to replace him with after all. We've had this discussion I think, so let's not repeat it. I wouldn't say I'm very trusting, I'm pretty sure the interlude is coming out at least at the end of this month if not next month lol

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Though on the note of Koda, I dunno what Bo's meant to do about him. Hasn't got anyone to replace him with after all. We've had this discussion I think, so let's not repeat it.
You did say that no one would do it for free or for very little money like Koda does, right? But that doesn't mean Bo is out of options here. If Bo's the type of guy who'll keep an unstable employee like Koda just because it's saving him money despite how unhealthy it may be for his game's development and for the guy in question (and who'll steal art unapologetically too), then he's also the kind of guy to lie through his teeth like this. If he makes so much money on Patreon then he can afford to hire people who can do Koda's job much better than he can (which isn't exactly a high standard), the ony reason he doesn't is because it isn't in his character and he cares too much about his profit. Isn't this exactly the type of person who'd use bigger floors as cover for his laziness while he makes easy money?

Last edited:

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
I mean we got Domina in September, and the 3 scenes from UTW, so yeah, September was good for the genre
Read ToT instead of genre, my bad. Still stuff was promised for September and color me surprised, we got shit, just more sad excuses and Koda lying about almost (like always) finishing stuff when is clear is bullshit.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes