• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Nov 30, 2018
Maybe we just need to give Koda & Bo more incentives to work harder.

I am going to start a gofundme with a targeted sum of several thousands of dollars. Up to 10,000 USD total. I'm willing to foot around half the bill, as I am a highly paid developer.

We will make the promise of delivering them the money ONLY if they complete the 'Spring' Cleaning update and 7F before January 1st 2020.

Time to prove the free market works.

Who's with me?

Exel96-2

May 7, 2019

I am going to start a gofundme with a targeted sum of several thousands of dollars. Up to 10,000 USD total. I'm willing to foot around half the bill, as I am a highly paid developer.

We will make the promise of delivering them the money ONLY if they complete the 'Spring' Cleaning update and 7F before January 1st 2020.

Who's with me?
Only on the condition that the money is delayed every weekend indefinitely

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
If you have that amount of money to drop I'm sure you can find someone who actually knows what they are doing and get much more bang for your buck.
Then again I'm biased since I'd hate to see these lovable swindlers get even more validated and rewarded for their shitty practices.

Reactions: verobaders

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018

Who's with me?
There is so much wrong with this one post, but I'll let the free market take care of this

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018

Who's with me?
Nice try Koda

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018

Who's with me?
Surely this is sarcasm and you're all misunderstanding the poor guy.

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
so no official statements i'm guessing?
Yep you are right,no news,radio silence!

Edit:Sorry there is some "News" Bo is not
Done with is part for the interlude update ,koda is working with what bo originally give him, no words on WG.

Last edited:

Impatient666

Jul 17, 2017
Here we go again... Half a day before the promised, delayed date of release, he starts to work on something else and it's like that promised thing didn't even exist. Seems legit. :poop::poop::poop:

Remind me. Apart from WG and Scarlet update, is there something else that is 99% done?

Kevin131191S

Jul 15, 2018
Well guess we aren't even getting an excuse for the delays anymore. They are not even trying to hide that nothing is getting done. I'm wondering how the discord folks are dealing with this.

Reactions: lonelyleaf

The Big Boss

Jul 8, 2018
The Cobra update has been “99.99%” done now FOR MONTHS.

I honetly dont know what in the actual fuck these people are doing. TOT is dead, theres some kind of an “Interlude update” who knows what the fuck that is supposed to be.

Then we have good old Warriors Guild, where somehow a version 0.99 with a missing heidi scene is taking a FULL MONTH to put out.

We haven't had a TOT update in 2019 yet and its October......... so they have gotten $20,000 for doing absolutely nothing with TOT.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes