• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

yearn

May 25, 2018
Every time koda releases an update the date is almost up there is a new notification telling us that we have been delayed

tigerlady360

Dec 17, 2018
out of cuirosity in that second city are all the girls in there. i found the hotsprings, police, the ones in the school, and the tutor. apperently im still missing some any ideas

D

Deleted member 985467

So I take it the """Monday""" update never happened? I'm almost impressed by Koda's consistency here.

Reactions: Incognito Guy

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
How many things are koda juggling right now? 7f, rest of wg, 2 new medieval girls, senior ellie from borderlands, cobra update, update to rest of tot...
No comment.

if i readed rigth the new update alone has 123 cgs of content
That's the total amount, update is 17 cgs. I think it was released few hours after I posted v05, unfortunately I couldn't find it.

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
yeah incubus quest is pretty great. There was also a translation for it on the ToT discord server not sure which translation is better?

Here some news, it seems like Bo Wei was faster than Koda and now he is busy with it. Atleast that means that ToT will get something, I just hope that Koda keeps it simple so it will be out fast.....

View attachment 416831 View attachment 416832
So another fucking test/preview shit, he can't even finish lying about working on something before he starts procrastinating on something else.

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
How many things are koda juggling right now? 7f, rest of wg, 2 new medieval girls, senior ellie from borderlands, cobra update, update to rest of tot...
No comment.

That's the total amount, update is 17 cgs. I think it was released few hours after I posted v05, unfortunately I couldn't find it.
nah i decrypted the game :p it has over 600 images :D if i go into the decypted folder and press controll T *select all* shows 731 items selected aND other folders have even more pics to add to this :p

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
nah i decrypted the game :p it has over 600 images :D if i go into the decypted folder and press controll T *select all* shows 731 items selected aND other folders have even more pics to add to this :p
I didn't check the game folders so can't dispute that. I probably got fooled by the google translate.

ss.png

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
If you know what Koda's been doing for the past couple months then you know that we're just giving excuses for him to stall, he's gonna take his sweet-ass time with these mini-updates and I just don't think it'll be worth it.
Bo should just get off his ass and put them in the game himself if he's got nothing better to do, isn't that what used to happen before Koda came around? Or maybe he's just busy looking for more art to steal. All while raking in all those Patreon bucks... It's just frustrating :rolleyes:
"More art to steal." Bro it was one foot.

Reactions: Truemourne

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
"More art to steal." Bro it was one foot.
https://f95zone.to/threads/tower-of-trample-v1-12-1-bo-wei.8197/page-551#post-2447407
https://f95zone.to/threads/tower-of-trample-v1-12-1-bo-wei.8197/page-551#post-2447552
"It was one foot"? Bro, are you even paying attention? We know for sure that he did it at least 3-4 times, and the last time we caught him doing it was in the newest batch of unreleased ToT content. If to you that doesn't signal that he's done it even more times and we just haven't noticed, then I don't know what to tell you. Unless you think the one plagiarizing in that last one was Koda himself and not Bo at all, which is possible given what he said in pic related. But even if it was Koda that one time, it doesn't take away from the fact that Bo does it on a regular basis too. That first foot from Msize? It's not like he used it once and was done with it, he's been reusing it for ages, even in Karen's floor which was supposed to be the epitome of QUALITY in this game. Does this, on top of him refusing to admit to any wrongdoing when confronted with his plagiarism, sound to you like Bo is in the process of turning over a new leaf?

Last edited:

comoo

Sep 6, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/tower-of-trample-v1-12-1-bo-wei.8197/page-551#post-2447407
https://f95zone.to/threads/tower-of-trample-v1-12-1-bo-wei.8197/page-551#post-2447552
"It was one foot"? Bro, are you even paying attention? We know for sure that he did it at least 3-4 times, and the last time we caught him doing it was in the newest batch of unreleased ToT content. If to you that doesn't signal that he's done it even more times and we just haven't noticed, then I don't know what to tell you. Unless you think the one plagiarizing in that last one was Koda himself and not Bo at all, which is possible given what he said in pic related. But even if it was Koda that one time, it doesn't take away from the fact that Bo does it on a regular basis too. That first foot from Msize? It's not like he used it once and was done with it, he's been reusing it for ages, even in Karen's floor which was supposed to be the epitome of QUALITY in this game. Does this, on top of him refusing to admit to any wrongdoing when confronted with his plagiarism, sound to you like Bo is in the process of turning over a new leaf?
That progress report is just so sad especially when he apologize for releasing the f7 at the end of may.
Btw did you like danganronpa v3 i played all the games except that one , can you compare it with the previous games.

bosujima

Oct 11, 2018
This is my first post on f95 ever and yeah its gonna be a shit post.
I just wanted to say to koda and bo (even though you guys will prob never read this) how can you throw away ToT like that and start project jumping? ToT exceeded wg by miles but yet you thought it would be a good idea to work on wg instead of DELIVERING THE FUCKING PROMISED CONTENT FOR ToT. If i could actually draw id do it myself heck id even name the cum stains in the cells koda and bo since you have so much in common. Always there but never usefull.

#i wish i was a artist

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes