RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Juanhk12

Feb 3, 2019
So I replayed the game since we're waiting for an update this much, so lemme rank all girls by my personal preferences.
Who's your fav girl? (you better say Lily) :D

9. Khulan - I'm just not into those scenes she provides, not into amazon women either.
8. Miss Claus - Meeeeeeeeh.
7. Rose - Has potential but not enough material for me to rank her better.
6. Scarlet - Alright, also she's the first girl so kinda nostalgic vibe towards her.
5. Yvonne - Decent scenes, solid.
4. Karen - God I forgot how much pain she is, I like her shit tho.
3. Eliza - Very good, spent decent time to see all of the scenes, was satisfied.
2. Lady Cobra - Such a unique character, you can see they spent a lot of time to make her special.
1. Lily - Beste girl don't @ me.
my fav is Eliza <3
btw how do I find Koda's and Bo Wei's twitter?

Last edited:

altr

Sep 16, 2018
[QUOTE = "Seth1998, post: 2539255, membro: 991936"]
Quindi ho ripetuto il gioco perché stiamo aspettando un aggiornamento così tanto, quindi lasciami classificare tutte le ragazze in base alle mie preferenze personali.
Chi è la tua ragazza preferita? (faresti meglio a dire Lily): D
[/CITAZIONE]

1. Lily
2. Scarlet
3. Yvonne
4. Khulan
5. Lady Cobra
4. Eliza
6. Karen
7. Ms. Clause

Oct 30, 2017
Guys, I think I discovered something brand new that I'm absolutely positive no living soul in the community knows about besides Bo himself. It's not even remotely mentioned in ToT's Official Walkthrough and ToT Wiki.

Lily's Bob & Weave strike can be completely avoided. I came to Bo himself, to ask him if it's supposed to be there. The man confirmed: it is a legit battle mechanic he devised, but as there's no visual cue whatsoever, this could be taken as some Easter Egg-like 1337 stuff. In ToT's wiki, the supposedly optimal way to deal with her Bob n' Weave is merely Block to reduce damage. So... I'm gladly sharing the knowledge. Wouldn't want to kept valuable info in the dark: Lily is the hardest hitter so far.

It goes like this: you follow her body movement and react according to the last spot she bobbed before going into the strike.
- If she bobbed left, react pressing LEFT
- If she bobbed towards the center, react pressing DOWN
- If she bobbed right, react pressing RIGHT

You guys could update the Wiki and the Official Walkthrough, whoever is in charge of it. (Wasn't Zazzaro the guy behind it?)

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
Guys, I think I discovered something brand new that I'm absolutely positive no living soul in the community knows about besides Bo himself.
I knew about this! But it was a complete accident; I sometimes just spam tap "A" when I'm waiting for things to progress and activated the dodge. Still, I didn't realize that it was based on the last duck direction, so props to you.

EDIT: Oh yeah, latest news from Koda is that Bo has done all his stuff for the interlude and Koda's just cleaning it up now. I ain't sharing the ETA because I'm super skeptical of all his ETAs but seems like we get the interlude and Excessm's new game pretty close together. Not as good as getting 7F but better than WG lol

EDIT x2: Actually, I haven't been keeping up with what's been said here so it's possible Koda already shared that in Discord and someone relayed it in here. If so, sorry

Last edited:
Reactions: fanboi

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
My favs in order and reasons why are,
#1:- Eliza, she has that mature seductiveness plus sexy perfect curves and really believes in what she does which makes her probably the most gentle out of them all.
#2:- Lady Cobra, seductive beauty with a domineering sadist streak makes me drool.
#3:- Scarlett, classic dominatrix style with puppy play, also have a thing for readheads.
#4:- Miss Clause, sexy mature santa style babe who likes to treat herself to willing guys if given a chance, what's not to like.
#5:- Lily, has real potential to be a dominant girlfriend type for the MC that will stay loyal if redeemed also cute and sexy rolled into one, very nice.
#6:- Khulan, savage, brutal and a cannible but sexy as all fucking hell and will always be honest to the MC, if i was her pet boy rather than a trophy or her next meal i would'nt ever complain as long as she leaves the toilet play in the toilet.
#7:- Karen, truely a sexy domineering goddess but so fucking cruel that i am too scared of her to give up if i had a chance.
#8:- Yvonne, sexy but completly psychotic, scary and will not hesitate to torture and break the MC, granted Karen is worse in that regard but her sexiness is why she is ahead of Yvonne.
And dead last and there to stay Rose, reason why is she is a brutal heartbreaking traitor and i don't like that stuff.
This is only my opinion, but that is my list.

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
My favs in order and reasons why are,
#1:- Eliza, she has that mature seductiveness plus sexy perfect curves and really believes in what she does which makes her probably the most gentle out of them all.
#2:- Lady Cobra, seductive beauty with a domineering sadist streak makes me drool.
#3:- Scarlett, classic dominatrix style with puppy play, also have a thing for readheads.
#4:- Miss Clause, sexy mature santa style babe who likes to treat herself to willing guys if given a chance, what's not to like.
#5:- Lily, has real potential to be a dominant girlfriend type for the MC that will stay loyal if redeemed also cute and sexy rolled into one, very nice.
#6:- Khulan, savage, brutal and a cannible but sexy as all fucking hell and will always be honest to the MC, if i was her pet boy rather than a trophy or her next meal i would'nt ever complain as long as she leaves the toilet play in the toilet.
#7:- Karen, truely a sexy domineering goddess but so fucking cruel that i am too scared of her to give up if i had a chance.
#8:- Yvonne, sexy but completly psychotic, scary and will not hesitate to torture and break the MC, granted Karen is worse in that regard but her sexiness is why she is ahead of Yvonne.
And dead last and there to stay Rose, reason why is she is a brutal heartbreaking traitor and i don't like that stuff.
This is only my opinion, but that is my list.
I was going to make my list but I agree with you on every point xD I would put Khulan above Lily though

Reactions: Scotsman1989

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Guys, I think I discovered something brand new that I'm absolutely positive no living soul in the community knows about besides Bo himself. It's not even remotely mentioned in ToT's Official Walkthrough and ToT Wiki.

Lily's Bob & Weave strike can be completely avoided. I came to Bo himself, to ask him if it's supposed to be there. The man confirmed: it is a legit battle mechanic he devised, but as there's no visual cue whatsoever, this could be taken as some Easter Egg-like 1337 stuff. In ToT's wiki, the supposedly optimal way to deal with her Bob n' Weave is merely Block to reduce damage. So... I'm gladly sharing the knowledge. Wouldn't want to kept valuable info in the dark: Lily is the hardest hitter so far.

It goes like this: you follow her body movement and react according to the last spot she bobbed before going into the strike.
- If she bobbed left, react pressing LEFT
- If she bobbed towards the center, react pressing DOWN
- If she bobbed right, react pressing RIGHT

You guys could update the Wiki and the Official Walkthrough, whoever is in charge of it. (Wasn't Zazzaro the guy behind it?)

So this is where development time goes with these people lmao

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
I'll get into this as well lol :D but i will.explain only the top 5 :D also wtf is happening to the updates now? It has been 3 months since the" 99% done Cobra update but here is a demo" saga.

1. Karen - she has such a dominating bearing i just love her, no matter what you do she just gets the better of you plus her design is just DAMN
2. Miss Klaus - she is so easy going and yet she always gets the better of you, flirtatious but when she gets the hold of you it's over. Plus, as with Karen, her design is just brilliant. And i actually think she is very well writen.
3. Lady Cobra - i don't have anythinf new to say. We have all spoke of her and we all know why she is so awesome.
4. Yvonne - i really disliked her at first but damn i really fell in love with her after the expansion. It just clicked so many things with me.
5. Eliza - ah god she is so frustrating. Her content js so good and her scenes brilliant, but it ends just as it gets REALLY good.
6. Rose
7. Lilly
8. Khulan

Reactions: c-+ and Seth1998

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
No nothing "new" like the post i made koda said "later this week" so if is like the other update,it should come out Sun/monday (early morning,italy here).

Edit: new excessm game out,but for now no english!
"Other update"? Excuse me kind gentleman but I believe you can't use "update" and "Tower of Trample" in the same sentence unless some form of the verb delay is used as well.

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
"Other update"? Excuse me kind gentleman but I believe you can't use "update" and "Tower of Trample" in the same sentence unless some form of the verb delay is used as well.
Sorry good sir,let's change my post "if" and i say "if"koda release something this week, maybe it will come out on sun/early monday,like the last warrior guild update.
Better this way my good sir? xDD

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Sorry good sir,let's change my post "if" and i say "if"koda release something this week, maybe it will come out on sun/early monday,like the last warrior guild update.
Better this way my good sir? xDD
Perfection, "maybe" and "like a legendary drop from EA's lootbox chance to update" is also accepted.

Reactions: Narak8813

Pallas2

Sep 12, 2017
So its friday...two days to go for the suppossed "update" of floor 7. Who is betting that it will be delayed because he wants to put shadow on the grass for immersion?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes