RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

TopBlade

Jan 7, 2018
Probably the only person with Eliza last on their favorites list, but its AIGHT. Though Lady Cobra follows decently close behind so maybe I'm just not a huge fan of the milf/super old trope.

Reactions: c-+

TIKI434

Aug 7, 2018
im going to do a wall street power move and bet all my stonks on it coming ...out on time...i know i like to live dangerously

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
Koda confirm today that the update is coming,most likely early monday( not so sure about that),so for "now" we are still good fingers crossed,as a reminder this update is the interlude not F7.
If something change i'll let you guys know.

Edit: View attachment 435071
Knowing Koda we are definately not out of it yet, but it's still something.

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Good news it looks like we get Kodas famous Monday night release.
View attachment 435211

It will be the first part of the F 6.5 interlude, the new lady is pretty dope so you guy can kickstart your inner hype train !
Wait, first part? Did we already know it had gotten split into two parts and I just never read about it, or did Koda just pull another fast one on us without anyone noticing? If it's the latter then you're getting slow F95.

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
Wait, first part? Did we already know it had gotten split into two parts and I just never read about it, or did Koda just pull another fast one on us without anyone noticing? If it's the latter then you're getting slow F95.
First I've heard of it. Been chatting to him for the last couple days pretty steadily and there was no mention of the interlude getting segmented. I seriously hope this is just a misinterpretation; not much good having an interlude if the interlude becomes a chopped mess as well. I'm sure it will be well made but we really don't need more projects on the todo list. If someone can confirm or discredit this we'd all be v grateful

Dec 9, 2017
GearlessJoe SlyPhoenix
Oh no this was done by Bo Wei to break the delay circle it will have multiple parts and this is known for a while now. The first part has only the first girl in it and the second girl will come later in the story, but she is mentioned in part 1 already. Koda still needs to finish up his giant pile of work so its better that way. Bo Wei is working on part 2 right now.
Dont get discouraged by the screens bellow I have seen her she is breathtakingly beautiful.

Interlude.png
Keep in mind that his standard for gentle is still pretty brutal for most people. Also it would be interesting to see how gentle femdom from Bo looks like.

interlude2.png

interlude3.png
Edit: Bo Wei did the whole interlude thing to get something out again. So Koda is prolly not involved that much in it right now. Its like Bo Wei is working on most of it while Koda is busy with his projects.... I think that was the plan behind it... lets see how it works out.

Last edited:

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
Well I suppose that's kinda good news, since it means that this isn't an unplanned delay. Hopefully means there's plenty to do with the lady, especially since the majority of the time spent working on it was from Bo.

In mild, unexciting additions; latest thing Koda was idly interested in was an upgrade to the crafting system. He wanted to be able to do hidden and/or disabled recipes, as well as multiple recipes for some items. The way I wrote it makes it a 20 second job to make a recipe that's one of those things, so I wonder what he's going to do with it. A Theresa Secret Potion would be fun. Apparently I finished it a lot faster than he expected so he's plugged it into some interlude stuff rq. Not really exciting, pls don't accuse me of saying so, that's just what I spent my morning doing. It was a bit annoying though; the crafting script is documented entirely in Japanese and it isn't written as perfectly as Yanfly's scripts. Just allowing multiple recipes for one item was frustratingly tricky.

1571583971536.png

Lowkey wish he'd ask me for an elaborate combat mechanic or something. Think I'll ask him if he has anything of that sort in mind for the future so I can be a bit more excited about the work and push things forward more meaningfully and hopefully get some money for it.

Pallas2

Sep 12, 2017
Calling it now, Monday will come and go, we will get no content. Then by next Saturday Koda will claim that he is feeling "really good" for monday, then this will repeat untill we forget about the interlude. Then he will come up with some other fucking interlude and then we will be delayed for that.

This entire game is just a scam now. I have absolutely 0 faith that there will be anything.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Well for me if it get toned down I find it good. For me Lily and ELiza where just right while Khulan and Karen whas to hard for me which is the reason, why I never actually know what exactly happened on Floor 6 because you can not cheat there and the preasure of loosing is to much for me.

Reactions: GearlessJoe

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Well for me if it get toned down I find it good. For me Lily and ELiza where just right while Khulan and Karen whas to hard for me which is the reason, why I never actually know what exactly happened on Floor 6 because you can not cheat there and the preasure of loosing is to much for me.
Yeah, I agree. I find it hard to believe that people will complain about content being too tame for this interlude like they're implying, especially since a lot of people did the opposite during 6F release and complained about Karen being too extreme, and Koda was still holding Bo's perverted impulses back for that floor. This is just them not having a clue about what their fans want like usual, unless their discord is into a lot weirder shit than the people here, which would explain why they seem to like how they get treated by the devs.

Gigalomaniac

May 22, 2017
Yeah, I agree. I find it hard to believe that people will complain about content being too tame for this interlude like they're implying, especially since a lot of people did the opposite during 6F release and complained about Karen being too extreme, and Koda was still holding Bo's perverted impulses back for that floor. This is just them not having a clue about what their fans want like usual, unless their discord is into a lot weirder shit than the people here, which would explain why they seem to like how they get treated by the devs.
I swear I've seen some people demand a "hand holding" to be implemented at some point! I can't believe how perverted some people can be, this is just plain disgusting...

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes