RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

andrian2018

Jun 7, 2018
How you get the sleep scene?
You can get to the sleep scene by 2 ways. But first you have to do "Research" choice when you're talking to her to get some ingredients. After that:
1/ When you're facing her wearing a mask, you use your Fire skills and defeat her. After that, if you lucky you can get a bonus Swan's tear. 2/ You can get Swan's tear after helping her to research (after couple of scenes helping her)-when the night falls, you choose the second option (a picture elixir/bottle collecting Swan's tear).
After having collected Swan's tear you can craft the potion by choosing the first option Craft.
I'm not sure the scene can be triggered at daytime or not. But after crafting the potion, you use it by open your Items and you go to sleep at night . That's done.

Entropylol

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
You can get to the sleep scene by 2 ways. But first you have to do "Research" choice when you're talking to her to get some ingredients. After that:
1/ When you're facing her wearing a mask, you use your Fire skills and defeat her. After that, if you lucky you can get a bonus Swan's tear. 2/ You can get Swan's tear after helping her to research (after couple of scenes helping her)-when the night falls, you choose the second option (a picture elixir/bottle collecting Swan's tear).
After having collected Swan's tear you can craft the potion by choosing the first option Craft.
I'm not sure the scene can be triggered at daytime or not. But after crafting the potion, you use it by open your Items and you go to sleep at night . That's done.
Didnt work, all it says is ""Dr Dawn is sleeping... You need to be quiet!"

Reactions: andrian2018

Mrinituso

Jan 17, 2018
Whee, there's an update!
...After so long, all I feel is kind of a weird numbness.

The google drive link fizzles out on me. Any chance of a mirror?

Though I can wait for the bugfix.
What's a few more days, or months... right?

andrian2018

Jun 7, 2018
Didnt work, all it says is ""Dr Dawn is sleeping... You need to be quiet!"
You did craft the Unknown potion and use it at the night right?
But you must have to do the Research to upgrade her kit after 2 times choosing option Research. So that you can access to the Craft and Collect the Swan's tear. But you do need to do Research couple of times (about 3-4 times, you can collect Swan's tear) you must get the option sleep when the night falls and try it again next time.
After you craft the Unknow Potion, Use it before you go to sleep at night. After that, you choose to sleep. When you get up in the middle of the night, using you any arrow to move your character until it gets to her bed.
After playing for a hour or two, I've discover 3 triggered scene including: Sniff, Stroke and Snuggle. And couple of scenes when you're battling with her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Entropylol

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
OK I give up.I can't get any scenes with Swan,not a single one.I lost when I fought her several times by ejaculating ,defeated her without getting poisoned, defeated her after getting poisoned, assisted the sick, helped the reasearch and still nothing.There isn't an unknown potion available for crafting either, just regen and purple potion.Please help me.

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
The night scene need to drink the "unknown" potion, then go to sleep. You will dream of her.

hellofellow

Jul 19, 2018
So are we supposed to defeat swan too ? I got all 3 sleeping scenes but I feel like I'm missing something. Do I have to last longer in the sleep scene against her? Also do we get to fight crow in this update ?

Apr 4, 2018
OK I give up.I can't get any scenes with Swan,not a single one.I lost when I fought her several times by ejaculating ,defeated her without getting poisoned, defeated her after getting poisoned, assisted the sick, helped the reasearch and still nothing.There isn't an unknown potion available for crafting either, just regen and purple potion.Please help me.
just make the unknown potion with swan's tear , drink it at nights before sleep and you'll have your scenes

Gmaer

May 1, 2017
Looks like Unknown potion receipe dissapears after you learn new receipes from doctor's notes. Is it a bug?

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
happy that we got an update but, what are all the scenes?
i saw all the ones in bed, couldn't find the key of her room, lost to her and now i don't know what to do to see all the CG's or if i saw all of them, pretty positive about this girl though

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
There is no unknown potion, just purple and regeneration potions?
did you download the fix? or another version and tried again with making the unknown potion after you have upgraded it and did research long enough to make the swan's tear and then made a potion and drank it and went to sleep and then went to her bedroom?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes