RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Aug 27, 2018
Pardon the intrusion, maybe someone already answered to this question but, how do I get Ethan to sniff somn' with the Doc in her room at night?

Also, when is Dat big booty milf going to come out on WG?

donkus

Aug 5, 2018
Lily is only well-written when compared to every other girl in this game. If you take her out of that content then yeah, she's generic af and her motivations are dumb.
The only reason why you assume Lily is well-written is because her fetish, the thing differentiates her from others, is herself, unlike the other villains whose personality and behaviour derives mostly from the main, differentiating fetish. As far as I am concerned, Lily is, if she were to be evaluated by a non-relative criterion, one-dimensional.

Jun 24, 2018
It not being obvious to Ethan/NPCs that Swan is partners with Crow is bad writing.
FIX: Don't have Swan show her mask when she's playing the goody two shoes doctor, and don't give her a bird nickname.

I'm gonna just go ahead and predict that Crow and Swan are one and the same person. Maybe deliberate, to keep the prisoners in the gilded Swan-cage while "Crow" lurks about like a scarecrow (no pun intended), maybe as sort of a Jekyll and Hyde themed split personality.

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
"We can split this update in 4 parts but god forbids to do the same to 7F". Are we closing to a year since we saw Kaori's first CG?

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
The only reason why you assume Lily is well-written is because her fetish, the thing differentiates her from others, is herself, unlike the other villains whose personality and behaviour derives mostly from the main, differentiating fetish. As far as I am concerned, Lily is, if she were to be evaluated by a non-relative criterion, one-dimensional.
I'm assuming that by "her fetish" you're talking about how she's the only young girl in ToT, but what does that have to do with whether she's one dimensional or not? I'm telling you she's got more dimensions than the other ToT girls because:
a) She isn't shrouded in mystery unlike the others
b) Her motivations are more complicated than just "He would make a good pet/bootbitch/disciple/etc."
c) Her relationship is unique to Ethan, whereas any of the other girls would be doing the exact same thing and acting the exact same way to any other competent-enough young boys that were climbing up the tower
d) She doesn't remain unchanged throughout the story, like the rest of the girls in ToT do. In other words, she has a character arc, as badly written as it may be.
Lily is what you get when a bad writer makes an effort, it's not amazing but it's something. The rest of the girls are what you get when said bad writer doesn't have to make an effort because they're following an extremely simple formula, and they just write what makes them horny without any regard for anything other than that.

Last edited:

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I'm gonna just go ahead and predict that Crow and Swan are one and the same person. Maybe deliberate, to keep the prisoners in the gilded Swan-cage while "Crow" lurks about like a scarecrow (no pun intended), maybe as sort of a Jekyll and Hyde themed split personality.
I was thinking the same thing

interlinked

Aug 12, 2018
Is there any kind of progress since I last checked in? It was when the sixth floor was opened and some additonal content for Cobra was added. Thanks!

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
What if I told you...

What if I told you...

Guys, you're not listening. Guys. What if I told you...

This may be a little far-fetched but hear me out, guys.

Come on, you're not listening! What if I told you that, hypothetically...

I know it's gonna sound odd, but what if I told you that...

... you can have femdom and sex, rather than having to sniff her toes for it to be considered domination?

View attachment 437559
Ah, I see you'd like to get ploughed from behind. May I suggest you try Cobra's expansion or Karen's sixth floor, sir? They have an exquisite selection of strap-on content!

donkus

Aug 5, 2018
a) She isn't shrouded in mystery unlike the others
b) Her motivations are more complicated than just "He would make a good pet/bootbitch/disciple/etc."
c) Her relationship is unique to Ethan, whereas any of the other girls would be doing the exact same thing and acting the exact same way to any other competent-enough young boys that were climbing up the tower
d) She doesn't remain unchanged throughout the story, like the rest of the girls in ToT do. In other words, she has a character arc, as badly written as it may be.
Lily is what you get when a bad writer makes an effort, it's not amazing but it's something. The rest of the girls are what you get when said bad writer doesn't have to make an effort because they're following an extremely simple formula, and they just write what makes them horny without any regard for anything other than that.
a) If by shrouded in mystery, you imply that none of them divulge to you about themselves, then you are somewhat correct, but as you have mentioned earlier, what good is there in knowing about someone who is one-dimensional? Knowing that Karen is actually into hand-holding would not actually improve the content of the game, since, at the end of the day, she isn't going to do that.
b) At the end, her motivation, apart from creating her own sect, is possession of Ethan, regardless of the role he occupies in her life.
c) Her relationship would also be the same as it were to someone else if someone sympathised with her, as Ethan did. The only reason she differs from the others is one can not expect someone, not part of said group, to act in a manner akin to the villains. As far as her romantic affections are concerned, you already have another character, albeit not in the game, who satisfies such conditions.
d) No villain has an arc, this includes Lily as well. As Lily's arc begins and ends in the same fashion, with no actual change to her personality or beliefs, apart from the mere digression into owning Ethan as a tower villain would do, but that was done for the sake of eroticism, rather than actual inclination towards their beliefs.

Mammon999

Nov 9, 2018
Part of the reason why ToT has close to 600 pages of discussion despite its 600 delays, is because it's the one femdom game on the planet that understands what a kink is. And it's also the reason why other "femdom" games (which usually have one cowgirl scene and maybe a footjob if you're lucky) have about 3 pages. And the comments are mostly "why is this tagged femdom" and "where's the femdom". That one game I played recently, Sweet Dream Succubus or whatever? Not a single actual femdom scene in the whole game.

Re: Lily and dimensions, Lily's confidence system makes dialogue options unique and interesting. Right from the get-go, you can be a chauvinist just to piss her off, or gradually establish mutual ground and respect her as a fighter. It doesn't work out, but hey. Ethan can at least say he tried.

Khulan's dignity system is similar, but more one-dimensional. No matter what actions you take, and no matter what you say, and no matter how many times you defeat her, she'll never say "Hey, you know what, you've proven yourself an honorable combatant, and eating you would be a huge waste. So no more of that shit; from now on we're just gonna be sparring buddies. And if you lose, you're inhaling my ass."

That would be awesome, wouldn't it? Same with Eliza, my personal favorite. It would be great if she had some kind of arc like "Wow, I never thought I would ever question my scripture, but after you've beaten my EX form 500 times, I'm starting to think your faith is comparable to my own. So from now on, I won't try to and proselytize you. But if you ever want to hear some more parables just out of academic interest, I'll be happy to read them to you while sitting on your face."

Some of the more one-dimensional characters like Yvonne (sorry) and Karen (not sorry) would be significantly harder to write an arc for. But yeah, as the game currently stands, I agree Lily is the most two-dimensional, with Cobra coming a close second since she doesn't care about the organisation, and seems to actually support Ethan's goals so long as they don't directly interfere with her Quickenings.

Somebodayyy

Sep 14, 2018
Is there any kind of progress since I last checked in? It was when the sixth floor was opened and some additonal content for Cobra was added. Thanks!
LOL no. As of now it's been roughly 293 days since the last real ToT update. Since January 3rd they've re-released an old project now called warriors guild with some new attacks and maybe a CG or 2? I forgot. They also re-released another different old game called mixfight. I think it was just bug fixes.

On Monday they released yet another side project, and now they are saying it will be released in parts. Since they can't seem to juggle 2 things at once it's probably a safe assumption we won't be seeing any more ToT updates this year.

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
Nice theory. Would love to see it happen.

Reactions: Awesoooome

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I'm a bit doubtful that they are the same person, though the only reason for that doubt that i can think of is that Dr Swan is searching for a cure to Crows poison, when dealing and creating poisons it is a smart idea to work on a cure while creating unique poisons in case of accidental exposure, though Swan actually working with Crow sounds possible to me though her search for a cure makes her a bit hard to read for those theories. That's my guess about her, anyway I love Swan and looking foward to answers and possible complete submission to her in future chapters.

Last edited:

kinoki9

Sep 18, 2017
Did anybody try to resist Dr.Swan?
I finish chapter 1 and try to find stuff and the first thing I tried is to resist her.
After resisting the poison and her feet she just tells me she was going to use her normal water attack and the game crash with this error.
Anybody have the same issue if anybody tries to resist her at all?

Reactions: akuuuu4
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes